Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
scum has the number advantage now in order to stage so they get an even bigger lead
I'd just be cautious now with how people treat each other and who stages what mislynch
town is in a position where we can catch a scum if we search correctly, and scum most likely would avoid this
I am lookin at this and looking again and thinking: "Deliver us"
@Imperfection you would get this
Come play
I am unclear, he might be a lean, but idk. I wanna see his response to you.
i feel u cautious
In those cases where hes begging for legitamate I tend to believe them unless proven inaccurate maybe he truly knows michelle is scum if not hes easy target next phase
ok fair
For me my reason for sussing soul is his ISO on Toujo vs X.

I didn't find his ISO convincing and felt like words were just put in there for the sake of it.

My theory is that one of X or Toujo is scum and SK at the end of ISO gave no satisfying resolution and played it safe so his words could work no matter who gets lynched between Toujo or X.
Ok I can play with this- but I am starting to unsuss Sk rn xD for some illogical reason- gut feeling whatever

Did TSQ answered me already?

UNVOTE @Houtarou

I don't like the silence or rather the movement of the voting phase.
I like you saying that. Yes! If you scum I totally fell for you
Welcome back to my town core.

Am I the only one who noticed that Poison's catch up post added nothing but instead just supported the most popular opinions floating around?
Yea I see that

Reactions: Premfection

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle is not townie period, she was inactive during DP1 and contributed nothing so far.

Look at the beginning of DP2 where she jumped into TAC wagon. It was literally her first post of the day too, a townie would atleast question it ESPECIALLY MICHELLE in a non claim game, yet she still went for it for an easy escapegoat for when TAC flips townie. Players who were suspicious of the wagon, she questioned them and were aggressive toward them. When i questioned how the wagon build up on him super, she came at me and accused me for double thinking and trying to search for rest of scum when at that time TAC was scum confirmed due to luk mod killed. What's the point of wasting the day going after TAC when he has 9+ votes? she accused me of being scum and said she will go into war with me to prove i am wolf apparently. However, today when i confronted her she is backing away and ignoring me completely. What does that tell you? for me it's Michelle scum. I literally put effort into why i think michelle is scum and said if i am wrong you can go ahead and lynch me. Hell, I would suggest for people to get rid of me and lynch me first and after I flip townie to go for michelle but it will just honestly cause more damage for town.
Hmm I to verify that if its accurate but that's a good case to say shes scum

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That post is literally saying "It's wrong how TAC's wagon built up so fast but Luk flipped role cop so I guess he's mafia, but it's still weird?"

you're literally slipping TMI without realising it

any uninformed person would think that it was an obvious red check, scum knows who scum is, so you hedging on the suspiciousness thing over the red check is ludicrous

if a partner of yours got red checked, wouldn't you have voted him????????

what does his wagon building up have anything to do with it

Vote : SoulKiller

Tiger next and beeboat next.
TSQ you are giving me headach man, when I logged in Luk was mod killed but I was questioning the wagon that build on TAC super fast before LUK got modkilled. People were opportunistic and jumped into it's wagon almost immediately without questioning it for an easy mislynch. No one is slipping here, your interpretation about the whole situation is wrong.

Don't put me in the same category as you, it depends entirely on the situation, but because I know scum are very trigger happy for a mislynch. You even questioned Michelle yourself and now you act like everything is fine when we have the same thinking that something very opportunistic happened. But now you reading me scum because I actually put my effort for trying to find other scum on that wagon instead of just saying "ho ho, TAC is scum! vote him!" no I will use my time to find the other scum and that's what i was doing. What's the point wasting my time on TAC when he was mostly confirmed scum due to luk mod kill? people who did nothing but defend such thing and not even bother to search for scum are hella scummy and they are the ones who have TMI information because they know TAC is townie!

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
anyone who is not SK, ask me anything.

For SK
You must be registered to see images
(silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif)
Spoilered here for mobile users (myself) i read until now and i have to praise @SoulKiller for orathoric innate talent. He is the Apha and Omega in mafia and i am still learning to play.

I will not read more, my friend convinced me, lynch this town with fire

I would self vote but i don't want to hammer. But the vote is here, in spirit and the ghost of my first self vote in mafia ever will haunt me forever.
Thanks my friend, you helped me to pass over a fear, now i will use this weapon (or not) without shaking.
Long live the selfvote!

On the other hand, this is a role play, take it as you like it. This sentence is only for my townies.
I mean, i understand Michelle better due to how confrontational we been lately and I want everyone to look me in the eyes and tell me this is Michelle townie? She is straight up ignoring me after she said she gonna tunnel me to death. I refuse to believe this is town Michelle.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why is Ansa being like this tbh?wait am i reading him wrong? the whole game he was on me and slightly on Tiger. no one else?????? at least not like pushing or questioning much.! wait that's terribble. tbh. I read him town for way too long and didn't think it through much.

I have too many scattared read tbh, let me get a rainbow or try to connect lines.
ok not much time for a rainbow
be quick please please
WHat even is the point behind this
My idea of fun- YW for nothing

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're too fixated on Poison PK.
Are you the Jester?
Also to say I am fixated with Poison is stupid.
How is staying on my scum read when she has done nothing to make me think otherwise being fixated?
The same logic can be applied to almost anyone in this game.

X is fixated with Toujo and vice versa.
SK is with Michelle..
TSQ is fixated on Tigerr and vice versa.
Angelus with beeboat.
Aether with you.

So on and on.

What's bugging me is how you defend her but give me no reasons.
She calls all of our reads as paper thin.
Go and read her latest reads post where she doesn't even give reasons for some and just no info 1 liners. Smh

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle is not townie period, she was inactive during DP1 and contributed nothing so far.

Look at the beginning of DP2 where she jumped into TAC wagon. It was literally her first post of the day too, a townie would atleast question it ESPECIALLY MICHELLE in a non claim game, yet she still went for it for an easy escapegoat for when TAC flips townie. Players who were suspicious of the wagon, she questioned them and were aggressive toward them. When i questioned how the wagon build up on him super, she came at me and accused me for double thinking and trying to search for rest of scum when at that time TAC was scum confirmed due to luk mod killed. What's the point of wasting the day going after TAC when he has 9+ votes? she accused me of being scum and said she will go into war with me to prove i am wolf apparently. However, today when i confronted her she is backing away and ignoring me completely. What does that tell you? for me it's Michelle scum. I literally put effort into why i think michelle is scum and said if i am wrong you can go ahead and lynch me. Hell, I would suggest for people to get rid of me and lynch me first and after I flip townie to go for michelle but it will just honestly cause more damage for town.
I don't really agree with your argument here. Luk's first post made it really rather clear that he had a guilty investigation on TAC. Given that, there was no reason to lynch outside of those two. Either you believe that Luk is lying, and thus scum, or you believe Luk is telling the truth, and thus TAC is scum. Now TAC flipped Miller, which couldn't really be predicted. His content thus far wasn't great, and his predecessor made all of one post. So I am concerned about any player who hesitated to join that wagon, as they would know TAC probably wasn't scum, and got caught not approaching the claim with a townie mindset. It's actually one of the reasons I have you as a scum read. I don't think Michelle's argument there is flawed.

As an aside, I have an issue with including Millers in a non-claiming game, but that's best addressed after the game.

I will say your point on Michelle refusing to engage you after promising last DP to do so (and having made similar promises this DP) is a very poor look. If a cult is present in the game, this would be the only viable way to explain that behaviour imo. But I'm not so sure the flavour of this game lends itself to a cult very well.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also to say I am fixated with Poison is stupid.
How is staying on my scum read when she has done nothing to make me think otherwise being fixated?
The same logic can be applied to almost anyone in this game.

X is fixated with Toujo and vice versa.
SK is with Michelle..
TSQ is fixated on Tigerr and vice versa.
Angelus with beeboat.
Aether with you.

So on and on.

What's bugging me is how you defend her but give me no reasons.
She calls all of our reads as paper thin.
Go and read her latest reads post where she doesn't even give reasons for some and just no info 1 liners. Smh
Pk, you saw me go one on one with Michelle for literally 20+ pages yet she is being super passive here. What is your thoughts about this assuming you read my case?