Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of topic I have a feeling I might wakr up at some city edge if I keep reading this while travelling.
@AngelusSama gut votes are fine dp1 yeah. However the day did get extended so we all have more time now ^_^

@Rej Yeah long DP can be tiring but that should be even more true for mafia.
I wanted to play MMOs.... xD
Alright, there was a reason why I posted in both the sign-up and in the game thread about my activity not being the same as it was last game, and quite frankly, I knew this was going to happen, that I'd be under suspicion for not being as active as the last game. Last game, I was home alone for three weeks and work was slow, so I had all the time and energy in the world to dedicate to the game. Now, I'm working a different job that sucks up a lot of time and my energy so you're just not going to get the 500+ posts I had in the last game. I'm frustrated now because this is the fourth or fifth time I've been accused or suspected because I'm not playing like I was before, and besides, that was only a single game. So, if people are going to keep coming at me for not playing like I was last game, then there's really no other response I have other than to respond them to this post.
I wasn't really suspecting you, but in order to get read town to me you gotta fulfill a similair expectation level, in no way I would pull the lynch trigger on you for what you have posted so far. I understand your frustration about the other people that suspect you. Anyway I gonna back out, so I can read others.

Agree, just woke up and saw this.

Looks like scum trying to find good kill candidate or make up for lost time.

Also people who went for test, those are usually scum traps. (where most time scum can see people who took the game ability etc)

the games i'v played, never seen it town ability, as mostly scums.
Its actually a town ability lol, but day one is always difficult. I had a high motivation level, but I am multitabbing and I could have needed a bit of a breather inbetween. It was actually sarcasm calling the user of the ability scum xd its just annoying to know that you gotta play on a free monday where you decided to do some other stuff during the night.

This mehs me out, but I will still play.

Naomi_Rose

Regular
Kin
525💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its actually a town ability lol, but day one is always difficult. I had a high motivation level, but I am multitabbing and I could have needed a bit of a breather inbetween. It was actually sarcasm calling the user of the ability scum xd its just annoying to know that you gotta play on a free monday where you decided to do some other stuff during the night.

This mehs me out, but I will still play.
hmm i read the write up, and it stated mafia mod. (either mafia team, unless it means town/mafia) for either situations.

Incoming Action

--- [Mod Power] ---

With a single click of the mouse and few words are written from a keyword. The post constructed therein, In order to discover the [Truth], Mafia Mod decided to use their status and extend the time of the day phase

The Day Phase 1 has been push into an extra 24 hours.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm i read the write up, and it stated mafia mod. (either mafia team, unless it means town/mafia) for either situations.
Maybe it's the flavour, maybe it was the AL or SK role. Since they are AB mods. Michelle could be that too.

Just a small write up tinfoil. Noone has to comment the flavour theory.

In the end you could be right, it could also be a mafia ability if mafia can utilize the timeflow.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK-

Votes

Poison Chan - 3
-PK- - 1
AngelusSama - 1
Tigerrr in the woods - 1
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1
Thestatusquo - 1
QueenEmilia - 1
Gomes - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
-PK-
Toujo
Elmage G Ace
Alice in Noodleland
Naomi_Rose
Ryu Kishi
XTMF
Jjcb
QueenEmilia

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree, just woke up and saw this.

Looks like scum trying to find good kill candidate or make up for lost time.

Also people who went for test, those are usually scum traps. (where most time scum can see people who took the game ability etc)

the games i'v played, never seen it town ability, as mostly scums.
I think the way Oreki wrote the post can lean towards it being a role, but it says "Mod Power"

I think it's a mod decision.

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause you townie

;)
Yo, Pritt. You gon get yoself lynched in under 60 seconds if you keep your bullshit up.
Michelle I’m decent with living for the most part. I actually have no read on Imp and am using him as a pocket for the time being until I actually get a read on him where I either speed lynch him or full on pocket him. Insom is town cause he has to be. (Lynch me, bitch). Poison is being scummy af and part of me wants them to die. Ansa I want dead for the hell of it but jackshit he’s done so far has been AI. Only person I actually TR is Rej. They have just posted words but how they got into the game seemed so seamless that he’s townie af.
Also X, you were townie af as SK, WTF is happening now?
Everyone is scum so far:headdesk::headdesk:
Some of Tigerrr's posts looked out of place like she was doing CWAC.
Lol I was just going to say Tigger seems scummy.
Obviously I’m feeling good, you sense idiot. I don’t have a fucking clue what you’re attempting to ask me when you spout out shit like “guilt or reserve” so make it more obvious, you amateur.

Also how the hell are you reading poison town? What are you? Stupid?
In my opinion it's always better to start with a clean paper with every game.

I hope you do that too Ansatsuken.. It's okay to associate the past game how you gonna read the other players but I do hope you do it with an open mind and keep a room for doubts. Don't hammer the nail too early.

And also I saw a bit aggressiveness on your part Luk which I kinda don't like.

Yeah. Did you see where I pinged you?
To not ping. Simple as that.
Lol are you reading yourself as scum Alice? :vex:
Pritt ain’t scum with Ansa. Yw.
Now soon you’ll actually learn to solve.
I think Luk randed me from one year ago
Nvm I wasn’t that toxic I lied
Tsq is making me read him as scum.
I will be back in 2 hours or less.

I like Poison Chan's vibe so far. So much different from the last game. Im Curious who she got as flavour. XD:penguin:

Two more posts.. And I can declare

Protect the Peguin.
wdym here? is she your suspect or do you townread her
this the only good post I saw from poison till now, but its good
including yourself?
Of course
Luke is all over the place and unusually aggresive, i know he is always using some words but he is always kind. Idk what happened in these posts.
Question for Luke: since then are you decent if i live in a game after i posted just few times?

Rej put good questions.

Alice posted short ideas that are looking good too.

Noted Ansa's opinion about Tigerr

Ryu is oddly considering anyone who posted scum includin himself. I will follow this idea to see what happened.

TheStatusQuo made me smile. Not AI yet.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay my eyes are getting closed really bad, I'm not entirely caught up but I'll just leave it to half of P 17 and continue tomorrow.

PK, what!? Why are you? What?

What are irrelevant here? My argument with Ansa is surely irrelevant but how dare you blame me for that.

God damn it.

Poison is never shyyyy!!!! I'm shameless.

Okay, why exactly you are town reading Alice? What is so towny about her to get town read by now?

No I'm talking about how you formed your towncore so early with no proper reasons. In earlier games you were goofy all the time, this game your approach is different, but your approach on other stuff and your approach on your read list does not fit well together here.

Also, I don't see where you focused on me. So yeah definitely not because of that.

Also I'm gonna go sleep. I'll continue from p17 tomorrow, if I must look at something and you wmt me to answer first, mention me.
Do you not know how to comprehend someone's post or are you intentionally acting this way?

I said I wanted to vote simply for the amount of bullshit that your posts was full of UNTIL I read your argument with Ansa. Implying that the Ansa argument was something positive (sorta) in my ways giving townie vibes.

Go back through your own posts and you will see the amount of BS or in your words "fluff" them.
Examples - Penguins, fluff phase already being over, talking about playing future games over and over, how you will get less active here. Plenty of it to back what I posted

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice gif Ted :hs:

I try to catch up tbh but i am curious

What moved your scum meter except Ryu and Imp until now?

TSQ is becoming like AL from previous game. Short posting.
I loled at this ngl ^^
What a boring ass catchup

The only wolves are Imp and Ryu Kishi, maybe not in that order.

Vote : Ryu Kishi

You were too secretive despite being drunk man

Alcoholic beverages open up your soul, you tried to keep that shit within you

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What moved your scum meter except Ryu and Imp until now?
If this is asking why I moved from those two

I was satisfied with their posts after I called them out.

Imperfection post, although it was overexplained it looked sincere. I think it followed on the same sentiment that he had at the beginning when he made the Luk post.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's an easy way to play mafia, just throw around reads and look what sticks for a while. People either crumble or they make it out then. The 48 hours DP allows us to be light headed and flexible.

My towncore candidates are just candidates, dont take them for granted, rather make your read list and lets compare.
Why I get attacked in every game for making read lists?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nope, hamsters are better

Just wanna mention that this is her home forum she is naturally more active here than she ever was on TB, sadly.

Yo @Toujo @beeboat @-PK- @Aether9
JUST RANDOM NAMES FROM THE LAST GAME!
Were I goofy last game? XD

Poison....I am not always goofy, I mean I am always fun to play with, but you seriously know that I am capable of doing what I do here. I mainly don't understand why you are alienated by that.

anyway if you dont agree with my reads/towncore candidates, then please bring proper counter arguments, if you are town I will hear out your arguments.
You are a bit goofy, yea but its part of your play that I have accepted now.
Altho I'd say you were rather less goofy in the previous game.. Seem even less goofy now.

Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this is asking why I moved from those two

I was satisfied with their posts after I called them out.

Imperfection post, although it was overexplained it looked sincere. I think it followed on the same sentiment that he had at the beginning when he made the Luk post.
I didn't notice where your vote is now but your answer is like spoilering the next manga chapter for me, i am at page 14 now and reading.
Thanks for answer ^^