AB's official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Discussion Thread.

Naruto KM V2

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 English dub or Original Japanese audio

they need to make the edo hokages DLCs instead of only letting us fight them in storymode

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

While I understand your points, I point to Herm Edwards immortal words..."You play..to win the game". It is unfortunate that it's in the game, but unless your doing private matches where everyone agrees not to over use their jutsu, it's going to happen. The only solution is to find a pattern to cancel them out before they can do it
EMS Sasuke and Edo Itachi's Amaterasu does the job (Strongest projectile attack)

---

My best character is Danzo and/or Fuu. Danzo has the most OP Awakening in the game if used properly. Also with TBB Naruto I like jumping around and as I am about to land I Awaken and continue...It looks so badass!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been trying to finish all of the achievements in the game, since they are all rather easy. Except one. Just one. I need to get an S rank on the last battle. I can get an S rank on the first, third, and fourth part of it, but I always get a C rank on the second part. Those tailed beasts mess me up every time. especially the six and seven tails.

Anybody got some advice on how to get at least an A rank?

H8OnItachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been trying to finish all of the achievements in the game, since they are all rather easy. Except one. Just one. I need to get an S rank on the last battle. I can get an S rank on the first, third, and fourth part of it, but I always get a C rank on the second part. Those tailed beasts mess me up every time. especially the six and seven tails.

Anybody got some advice on how to get at least an A rank?
Took me 3 hours straight to get S on that one. What i did, not knowing if itll work for you, is not letting more than 10% damage done to me on the first 4 Bijuus, spamming the up combo is the best way by far. On the 4 and 7 tails tho, first its Son goku, ijust went into Killer B then spammed him with the up combo, subbing out of the waves the 7 tails is a good way to not lose momentum. Ifyoure lucky enough for the monkey to die this way then on the 7 tails the only thing you have to do is Fuma Shuriken spam,it will block the waves sent to you and the thing wont be abble to counter.

FourthSmokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I want in Ninja Storm 4

Campaign

-Less focus on unnecessary drawn-out dialogue

-Focus on the gameplay and the epic battle sequences

-Follow the manga more closely towards the end

-Make the boss battles epic while still keeping the focus centered on the combat

Gameplay:

-Fix all of the little glitches and bugs like Minato's invincibility and Masked man's special and puppet spamming, excessive guard character shenanigans ect.

-Vary the different assist character special moves while still keeping everything balanced

Other ideas : swappable ninjutsu for each character, customizable characters, difficulty division in online, theater mode/replay mode, have different costumes unlock-able by doing interesting and difficult side/bonus/secret missions, expand on the tournament mode, and most importantly, make Hinata's boobs bigger and give her a two piece bikini costume.

Kage Shinobi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beast at this game, especially with Minato ^.^
Impossible.
Im so glad they are removing instant awakening at least anytime during the match in revolution. You have to work for it.
Also I demand these character upgrades because I won't be happy with CC2 if not.

Konan: UJ Paper Ocean
Tobirama Senju: Original UJ, Hiraishin, and updated moveset with updated UJ
Jugo: Cursed seal level 2 Jugo with updated UJ
Edo Itachi: with fireball jutsu not just amaterasu. Come on, people complained about Edo Kage no playable and you release full burst, and only allow you to play Edo Itachi with fireball but not in VS. Oh well
Gaara: Shukaku Gaara (Young). Older gaara with Shukaku would be awesome but that would be breaking the integrity of each character to the manga.
Hashirama: I think they will put in sage mode hashirama as an awakening thing, perhaps. But they couldn't leave it out.
Sage Susanoo Sasuke: Nuff said.
Yamato: Im sure he could have a cooler UJ
Tsunade: Hate her, don't care

Am i missing something? Overall Im very pleased and excited with CC2's job on Revolution and can't wait to at least be able to download the DEMO when it comes out.

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm assuming that based on the end of the new trailer, this "LAST" game still won't follow the manga or anime correctly U_U

Since when did Sakura ever hit Obito??? :vincent:

New Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Trailer:

edwinblack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Does anyone know if Naruto ULT.NIN.Revolutions will be more customizable? Such as being able to change the characters jutsus,?, of course only limiting jutsus to their corresponding chakra natures.