AB's official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Discussion Thread.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am looking forward to the game, yet I am upset why they didn´t change Tsunade or the rest of the sannin a bit...I mean...NO BYAKUGOU...old moves, old UJ, plus NO awakening action or instant awakening??? I call that ignorance...don´t get me wrong I love the game but I don´t understand some things like why to give instant awakening to minato who is so powwrful when awakend...

Altaneen

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you play w naruto's mom.
Here's your answer:
Yes, and no.

Yes: There was a video of someone controlling her as she walked the streets of Konoha just before Naruto's birth.

No: Very unlikely that you will control her during any form of combat.

I am looking forward to the game, yet I am upset why they didn´t change Tsunade or the rest of the sannin a bit...I mean...NO BYAKUGOU...old moves, old UJ, plus NO awakening action or instant awakening??? I call that ignorance...don´t get me wrong I love the game but I don´t understand some things like why to give instant awakening to minato who is so powwrful when awakend...
I agree with you, Tsunade definitely deserved a remake for this one. They could have made her very cool. I was actually in the dark on whether they did or did not remake her 'til ya just said so, but I was hopeful. That sucks she didn't get redone.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not a bit :( ...she is a copy from storm 2 and generations...like a few characters in the game actually...no Konan deviding water into paper trap, no Juugo with the full curse mark...What is even more funny there is the boss fight Five kage VS Madara, they even ignored the byakugou in that one making her use her PTS jutsu - souzo saisen...sad..hopefully for the next game

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will hopefully be able to pick it up.....but that DAMNED Weatherman is calling for Blizzard like conditions tomorrow......and the only car that will be here for me to drive -_-" is the POS Jeep we have at the house.......I can barely fit in the damn thing (Height issues)

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There you go everyone.

Please post your comments and questions in this thread instead of creating a new one.

Thanks.
I have already pre-ordered this game due to the dlc but I wish I didn't. I know that I wouldn't buy this game if I hadn't payed for it already due to the extreme lack of characters and no character development. How can they not update the characters powers or add the main characters in the war arc? I think the story mode will be great but the multiplayer is a joke. Has anybody else reconsidered or regretted buying this game too?

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've never played any of these games, though I've watched some of the cutscenes and playthroughs on Youtube.

Is it strictly a console game or does it have a PC version?