AB's official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Discussion Thread.

Moe22

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone! So, I always find my self losing in battle because of on major mistake: Substitutions. I always use them up so fast to avoid getting hit by a combo or jutsu, and when i want to strike I get a lot of damage because I had no subs to use. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to save these? :D

Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone! So, I always find my self losing in battle because of on major mistake: Substitutions. I always use them up so fast to avoid getting hit by a combo or jutsu, and when i want to strike I get a lot of damage because I had no subs to use. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to save these? :D

I do the same thing. But one thing that has helped me is by going into practice mode and just practice dodging each characters jutsu.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good idea! But I thought in practice mode the opponent doesn't move?
you can set the ai to attack.

use 'scroll of the minds eye' I think it's in the legend tools. after my 4th sub and the computer is about to go on a rampage I use it and it refills your substitution gauge for a brief period

Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good idea! But I thought in practice mode the opponent doesn't move?
You can set the AI to do certain actions such as use jutsu, items and awakening to name a few. Alternatively, you can connect a second controller in training mode. And you can give yourself perks for unlimited substitutions, chakra and items.

Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They announced new costumes. Nothing that exciting. At the moment there is a cowboy and a pirate costume for Naruto the other ones haven't been revealed yet.

Klaroline

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a game about the Ninja War and yet they don't add main characters like the Edo Kage and Kin/Gin. They could have made them as DLC or something to that affect

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PSN: TobiramaOfKonoha

looking for skilled player's for my clan, this is the 2nd time i have been a leader of a clan so I know what I am doing.

rule 1. No spamming
rule 2. Have a Hokage in your top 3, or get one in your top 3 if you want to join
rule 3. Be an active S3 player,

send me a msg if you are interested and I will hold 3 tournaments to see your skill and if I want you in the clan. 1,2 & 4 Hokage spots are taken 3,5 & 6 are open (Danzo was temporary Hokage so I count him)