AB's official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Discussion Thread.

Uzaname

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two things about storm 3 i want to mention,

First, how many of you have subbed back into a team ultimate? Its happened to me 10 times now, it never happened of generations, but in this game, it happens alot. And its bullshit tbh. Literally have no time to react or to sub again, i just sub, and i see my character appear behind the enemy team attack, but almost as if my character is being dragged back into the passing attack.

Second, Deidara was my main back on generations. Not as a spammer, he was a truwly devestating character up close. His up shuriken combo could could connect ibto a mid air combo, chakra dash and appear on the ground, then do a grab before enemy hits the floor. But in this game he is almost unuseable, except for his standard spamming that i see alot of. But its like CC2 removed all his uses up close and made him only effective by spamming.

narutosnr1fan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm playing the game in Japanese with sub too 'English dub is bad ,the game is awesome I haven't finished yet because i have a lot of work but soon i will; you have to play the game is too awesome :):):):):):heh::heh:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not a bit :( ...she is a copy from storm 2 and generations...like a few characters in the game actually...no Konan deviding water into paper trap, no Juugo with the full curse mark...What is even more funny there is the boss fight Five kage VS Madara, they even ignored the byakugou in that one making her use her PTS jutsu - souzo saisen...sad..hopefully for the next game
they are milking the series.
they are holding a lot of things off so they could have enough to make another game next year

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this game, story mode blew my mind, completed it on Legend (Ultimate decision) and Hero, truly awesome.

Anyone play online ps3? pm me for psn id

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 English dub or Original Japanese audio

I finished the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 like the same day i bought it so now it's just online battles and training until i master all the characters since I've unlocked them all already. But i have on problem. A huge PROBLEM. SPAMMERS. They tick me off :devil: :nuts: . So, i would like for all spammers in online play to quit. Please. It takes away from the true essence of the game and it really annoys me and many of my friends and naruto fan colleagues share this same view. And if you aren't sure if you are a spammer or not, let me define the word for you. A spammer is someone that uses jutsu only. They may occasionally use combos to knock you down then wait until you are ready to begin fighting and just spam their jutsu repeatedly. I mean come on, how can you play a game like naruto and not use combos ._. And spammers are full of hate mail after they lose. Poor them. They avoid the use of combos, and often times kunais as well. They are players that constantly use jutsu after jutsu after jutsu until the battle is over. The spammers i hate the most are Masked man spammers. Does anyone else share my views are am i just sore?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I finished the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 like the same day i bought it so now it's just online battles and training until i master all the characters since I've unlocked them all already. But i have on problem. A huge PROBLEM. SPAMMERS. They tick me off :devil: :nuts: . So, i would like for all spammers in online play to quit. Please. It takes away from the true essence of the game and it really annoys me and many of my friends and naruto fan colleagues share this same view. And if you aren't sure if you are a spammer or not, let me define the word for you. A spammer is someone that uses jutsu only. They may occasionally use combos to knock you down then wait until you are ready to begin fighting and just spam their jutsu repeatedly. I mean come on, how can you play a game like naruto and not use combos ._. And spammers are full of hate mail after they lose. Poor them. They avoid the use of combos, and often times kunais as well. They are players that constantly use jutsu after jutsu after jutsu until the battle is over. The spammers i hate the most are Masked man spammers. Does anyone else share my views are am i just sore?
While I understand your points, I point to Herm Edwards immortal words..."You play..to win the game". It is unfortunate that it's in the game, but unless your doing private matches where everyone agrees not to over use their jutsu, it's going to happen. The only solution is to find a pattern to cancel them out before they can do it

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

While I understand your points, I point to Herm Edwards immortal words..."You play..to win the game". It is unfortunate that it's in the game, but unless your doing private matches where everyone agrees not to over use their jutsu, it's going to happen. The only solution is to find a pattern to cancel them out before they can do it
I must agree, sadly this is the reality.