AB's official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Discussion Thread.

fuuton

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Storm 3

His combos are really long and his jutsu is gay.

Awakening's just annoying. But yes, Susano'o is the worst.
I wouldn't know. I'm not pro. lol
Apparently Awakenings and Support characters make it lag. It's hardly ever connection for me. I always play against people with 4 bars (or whatever the highest is).
Well never happened to me that supporters makes a lag in d connection :p... Anyways add me and we'll have a fight soon :D

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fair enough.
Fair enough? Dude seeing how everyone spams with their instant awakening, especially with Minato, Nagato and Tobi rinnegan, his jutsu is damn annoying. Well, i'm a Minato user in storm, but seeing people spams with his awakening too much, and why can't they control Minato good enough like his tilt combos and ultimate jutsu as the same time.

fuuton

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fair enough? Dude seeing how everyone spams with their instant awakening, especially with Minato, Nagato and Tobi rinnegan, his jutsu is damn annoying. Well, i'm a Minato user in storm, but seeing people spams with his awakening too much, and why can't they control Minato good enough like his tilt combos and ultimate jutsu as the same time.
For me I could easily dodge them.... And "fair enough" I was talking to a person... Go see what he wrote

Sierra G719

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally a mod makes a naruro storm thread lol this is so helpful ineed :)

@thundergod in storm 3 you can insteant awaken in storm 3 and he has two new jutsus in awakening mode plus his normal jutsu from storm 2 and nsg
Helpful? No they should've kept Game Highlights and our old thread. I swear, this, the trolls and the overreacting mods is making me hate this place little by little. But it can't be helped.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For me I could easily dodge them.... And "fair enough" I was talking to a person... Go see what he wrote
Dude, i can dodge them easily too, lol...... i meant that their jutsu are just annoying, man read my comments again.
Besides i knew u talked to another person, so what, argument?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well all and all I give this game a 9.5/10 (Only minusing a 1/2 point for not having a Obito reveal). I love the gameplay, even though 80% of it is watching cut scenes (Which I have noooooo problem with, as I feel like I'm watching the anime dubbed). I really think they did a great job with the mechanics. Everything from Choji being a summon-able team support person in the 1st battle with Asuma and when you summon him he just stands there looking at the ground saying "I can't do it!", to walking round town as a pregnant Kushina! I love this game, and will play through more than once for sure (Gotta play with subbed and dubbed as well)

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea holy one is annoying af he thinks hes the head of si and im glad he is not a member of nb so this thread is ok idc about the complainers here just as long as their not like holy one

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyone here noticed that Hashirama in storm 3 is very strong even people says that why cc2 make him looks like a fodder, but in this game hes combo are unreal, lol and powerful too if you're good with him.

Wolfang714

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question: I was playing Storm 3 and noticed how the CPU and few others online perform this chakra dash, but it has a golden aura and it's charged. Could anyone give insight on how to do this because I'm really freaking tired of having to chase down Minato and Tobi spammers across the entire Great Ninja War Map? -_-

Sierra G719

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question: I was playing Storm 3 and noticed how the CPU and few others online perform this chakra dash, but it has a golden aura and it's charged. Could anyone give insight on how to do this because I'm really freaking tired of having to chase down Minato and Tobi spammers across the entire Great Ninja War Map? -_-
Golden Aura initiates a team attack. Like a Team Ultimate Jutsu without the Ultimate Jutsu. Hold B on Xbox or O? On PS3. It won't really help you online though.

Reactions: Wolfang714