AB's official Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Discussion Thread.

Sierra G719

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They needed a non canon ending. Did you really want to do a never ending ASF vs Juubi with Madara vs Hashirama flashbacks for the rest of the game?

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They needed a non canon ending. Did you really want to do a never ending ASF vs Juubi with Madara vs Hashirama flashbacks for the rest of the game?
nah, but wow, very veeeeeeery anti-climatic if you know the mange. I was also disapoointed by a lack of Sas/Ita/Kabu but that might be the unlockable side story they spoke of

Sierra G719

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah, but wow, very veeeeeeery anti-climatic if you know the mange. I was also disapoointed by a lack of Sas/Ita/Kabu but that might be the unlockable side story they spoke of
I do know the manga, and I personally would've preferred Tobi to the TB Rasengan to the face with Kakashi Kamui'ing Naruto to Tobi's realm, but then the glory would go to Kakashi when Naruto is supposed to be the hero of the game.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cc2 better have a good explanation on to why they left out important characters and why they made a bad roster and they better explain why they didnt follow the manga the right way

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cc2 better have a good explanation on to why they left out important characters and why they made a bad roster and they better explain why they didnt follow the manga the right way
I agree. I was extremely impressed with some parts (ie; Kakashi/Zabuza fight with flashbacks, Nine Tails attack) then near the end it was like they rushed everything. What the heck was with Madara creating a island in the sky with Mokuton?! Things got extremely wierd near the end. And also, the dubbing was waaaaaay off in a lot of places thru out the game.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. I was extremely impressed with some parts (ie; Kakashi/Zabuza fight with flashbacks, Nine Tails attack) then near the end it was like they rushed everything. What the heck was with Madara creating a island in the sky with Mokuton?! Things got extremely wierd near the end. And also, the dubbing was waaaaaay off in a lot of places thru out the game.
The dubbing is always off in the games.

King Of Sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know if anyone else caught this, but in one of Kakashi's flashbacks he said Minato came back looking exhausted after calling Kushina touchy. Can we assume Minato and Kushina had ***?