Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Genjutsu 33 and 34 (Animalia and Carrion Illusion Arts)

Wind 7 and 8 (Compass Hawkeye and Milky Kiss)

Lightning Deceiving Porcupine

Ninjutsu 1 and 2 (Rat Whiskers and Burglar cat)

Combo 19 (Water/Wind Jaws)

<3

I have

Way of the Masochist

Blood of the Enemy

Hand of the Shinigami

to give back to you

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From your first illusion, as we previously talked about you got the idea from my Manifest Rising Tiger if I'm remembering correctly (yes I am). However, you broadened the limitation from just Tigers to any animal you want. Though your technique has a more practical application for being discrete as you can make appear, the summons of your contract should somebody know the type of animals you fight with. My technique too can be done as such, within reason. I mean if I hadn't summoned an animal or nobody had any tiger contract, who's to say I didn't have a Tiger contract. However, for those cases where it's blown, your technique is more to that degree of secrecy.

This last beautiful illusion of yours is basically the second piece to the trinity; a genjutsu where pain is ineffective in actually stopping the process. This technique creates a physical entity and, quite literally, is a parasite that feeds onto your opponent while causing them pain and systematically shutting down their senses. The illusion has enough ambiguity for you to cause a variety of different resultant happenings depending on the element you use for the jutsu. This technique needs purgery through the affects of chakra, primarily elemental chakra from, 1-rank lower elemental advantage to the element used or 2+ranks higher if neutral. Given the fact it is an S-rank it's only chance is through using the elemental advantage. But, if there was say another illusion that could prevent anything like that from happening what would that mean? I digress though. This technique can be initiated through contact of any body part though, right?

Did I leave anything important out for you?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From your first illusion, as we previously talked about you got the idea from my Manifest Rising Tiger if I'm remembering correctly (yes I am). However, you broadened the limitation from just Tigers to any animal you want. Though your technique has a more practical application for being discrete as you can make appear, the summons of your contract should somebody know the type of animals you fight with. My technique too can be done as such, within reason. I mean if I hadn't summoned an animal or nobody had any tiger contract, who's to say I didn't have a Tiger contract. However, for those cases where it's blown, your technique is more to that degree of secrecy.

This last beautiful illusion of yours is basically the second piece to the trinity; a genjutsu where pain is ineffective in actually stopping the process. This technique creates a physical entity and, quite literally, is a parasite that feeds onto your opponent while causing them pain and systematically shutting down their senses. The illusion has enough ambiguity for you to cause a variety of different resultant happenings depending on the element you use for the jutsu. This technique needs purgery through the affects of chakra, primarily elemental chakra from, 1-rank lower elemental advantage to the element used or 2+ranks higher if neutral. Given the fact it is an S-rank it's only chance is through using the elemental advantage. But, if there was say another illusion that could prevent anything like that from happening what would that mean? I digress though. This technique can be initiated through contact of any body part though, right?

Did I leave anything important out for you?
Yes, Animalia is a bit more hum... colorful than what you described. It is able to selectively affect any sense and their combinations. It's easy to see the obvious "realistic" animal approach, creating a cow or an animal from your summoning contract, but it's much harder to imagine the creation of a snake through taste sense only, for example. And, since the genjutsu encompasses any animal part and any state of an animal, you can range your usage into a great deal of other things, for example, a huge amount of shark teeth, tact ilusion, meaning you basically create the illusion of a tight bite/wound, or, for example, make your opponent taste a yummy grilled beef, (no condiments, obviously, since pepper is a plant xD). On a more wicked level, you could make your opponent see his own summons die in front of them, or watch them rotten and putrid.

In addition to that, you can create other properties of animals, for example, you can create an electric eel to shock your opponents, you can create a slimy slug, you can mimic a venom at it's most basic level (Such as any outer wound, pain). You can mimic specific summons, say, for example, that your opponent has a blue macaw with 2 pairs of wings, you can create just that.

On the other hand, though, while you can mimic the appearance, feel, sound, etc, of a fire breathing lion that your opponent can summon, you can't actually mimic a fire jutsu, or even him breathing fire. If you mimic the touch, it would feel like a hot plate, but would not mimic any sort of serious burning. Samewise, if a venom does some sort of physiological function, like mess up the ion levels of the blood system, etc, this jutsu does not have the specificity to do the same, any intricate details are lost, and, of course, you can't create something you don't know, so, especially if you don't know how a poison acts, you can't mimic it correctly. The same applies to the "food" department of this genjutsu. You can potentially make raw or grilled beef, fat sauce, etc, but you can't just create a bouillabaisse au lait with white sauce and champignons, for example. It is, after all, an A rank Genjutsu, and, while quite powerful and detailed, it lacks the full blown massive detail of an S rank.

As for the other gen, good description, except the ranks of counter effect. Since it gains it's genjutsu properties from an elemental base, it requires a purge from an elemental stand point as well. Which is what I mean by "Follows the elemental strength and weaknesses". It partially ignores the Genjutsu S/W and adopts the element's. So, if you use a water larvae, it can be purged by an earth burst A rank and above, though A rank usage means the elemental technique they use is neutralized as well.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Animalia is only a B-ranked technique and your wording of the technique itself isn't even half as ambiguous as you're making it sound. You're taking too many liberties with what the jutsu is capable of doing...this is, of course, unless you've edited it. Otherwise I don't believe most of the things you described animalia to be able to do can actually do. Please explain that to me

also I was right in my elemental counter capabilities in regards to the larva. I said 1-rank lower of the elemental advantage meaning, whatever element is used, the opponent needs A-ranked of that element's weakness to purge it from their body. In the case of a neutral element there needs to be 2-ranks higher as the normal rule is 1+ rank but with elements playing into affect it makes it 2+ ranks. This technique being S-rank, there is only one rank higher which is Forbidden therefore this technique cannot be broken with anything else aside from the vantage element of the one used.

Genjutsu kai won't work on this either so the only method is through chakra purge with an elemental full body technique. That is if we're going by Elemental Genjutsu standards.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Animalia is only a B-ranked technique and your wording of the technique itself isn't even half as ambiguous as you're making it sound. You're taking too many liberties with what the jutsu is capable of doing...this is, of course, unless you've edited it. Otherwise I don't believe most of the things you described animalia to be able to do can actually do. Please explain that to me[/spoiler]

( Genjutsu: Hyakujuu ) Illusion Technique: Animalia
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/a
Description: By preforming 1 handseal, the user is able to cast an illusion where the opponent will 1.feel a 2.great amount of animals of any 3.chosen size, within some limit , around himself. The illusion will manifest itself as 4.body parts, whole animals, 5.living or dead, 6.attacking the user or standing still. While it can create 7.any animal, it is more frequently used to summon animal specimens of 8.one's summoning contract. Blood can be added to further reinstate the realism of the illusion.

It's all about the key words.

1. Ambiguity of the word, denoting any sort of sensory manipulation to meet the "feel" bar. Allowing, thus, a choice between any of the senses, or all of them.

2. Thus allowing you to create more than 1 animal, without limiting yourself to a specific one.

3. Allows any sized animal. Prior to what's in the description, I had a differentiation between normal sized animals and Boss sized animals, which the moderator noted could be brought down to any size with a single usage.

4. Allowing you to choose how much of the animal you present, be it an entire fully functional animal or merely an animal part, a shell, a leg, a teeth, or a combination of them. That, plus 2. allow you to create a great deal of animal parts, thus a number of teeth is entirely within range.

5. Allowing you to choose how you present an animal, in it's full health form or deceased form, and any range of health between that, as you're the one drawing the illusion. Since you can already make any body part, you could just create a skeleton animal, for instants. From that, and from the 1. part, you could create an illusion of taste of an animal that died on the grill.

6. Allowing you to animate your illusion in any way you want. Adding all the previous properties, why not have a bunch of teeth that form a mouth, bitting the opponent. Why not have an electric eel that shocks your opponent? Why not have a walking skeleton? Why not make a replica of your opponent's animals crying of pain?

7. Any existing species, any brand, any race, any age, any gender.

8. Any fiction animal, any body modification, any chakra, any property and, most importantly, any replica of existing animals.

But yeah, B rank, I have too many genjutsu for me to keep track of all their ranks. First World Problems.

also I was right in my elemental counter capabilities in regards to the larva. I said 1-rank lower of the elemental advantage meaning, whatever element is used, the opponent needs A-ranked of that element's weakness to purge it from their body. In the case of a neutral element there needs to be 2-ranks higher as the normal rule is 1+ rank but with elements playing into affect it makes it 2+ ranks. This technique being S-rank, there is only one rank higher which is Forbidden therefore this technique cannot be broken with anything else aside from the vantage element of the one used.

Genjutsu kai won't work on this either so the only method is through chakra purge with an elemental full body technique. That is if we're going by Elemental Genjutsu standards.
Nope:

Counters Genjutsu but sacrifices the Jutsu

Weak Element - Forbidden Rank
Neutral Element - S Rank
Strong Element - A Rank
Basic Chakra / Kai - N/A ( higher than Forbidden )

Counter Genjutsu without costing the Jutsu (Comes out weakened)

Weak Element - N/A ( higher than Forbidden )
Neutral Element - Forbidden Rank
Strong Element - S Rank
Basic Chakra / Kai - N/A ( higher than higher than Forbidden)

Any other burst of chakra are incapable of purging the larva, instead hindering the genjutsu slightly, but overall doing no lasting effect on the normal progression of the technique.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole thing with "feel" is a little sketchy as I don't see it as all too ambiguous of a word but I'll take your word up on that.

As for the releasing properties, I wasn't talking in terms of using a jutsu and maintaining it as much as the minimum requirement to just release oneself from the illusion so in essence just the sacrifice of the jutsu aspect you brought up. I was off by one rank when it comes to the neutral element but in regards to the strong element, I was in meaning for the minimum requirement for releasing the jutsu. The other stuff I agree on.

I suppose I have no more qualms then.