Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you Reborn! Now I'd like you to write here the effects of the Carrion Genjutsu with all of your custom elements. As in, how the train would look like, and then 5 possible illusions for the 5 senses.

Yep, that is it :)

That's it, again. No custom elements, btw. Just a note.

Pretty much xD

It doesn't. You'll actually have to read it.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question for clarrification on the Carrion illusion. If I'm right, this technique utilizes your chakra to form a physical manifestation of the element which will burrow it's way into the skin of your target therefore affecting them in the ways of the illusion. However it still possess your chakra. How would you say this technique works on a shinobi who can, idk reject foreign chakra from entering their body? Or would this technique's physical manifestation take care of that issue? To continue with your question, I have two CEs currently; Decay and Empyrean Wind. The former would be used around Decaying of the body; for the tactile sense one would feel every cell in their body dying simultaneously and likely going through a shriviling process or a necrosis process similar to how Orochimaru's arms were after Hiruzen took them away. This would also be a visual thing, the whole physical decaying of the body. The user would be overwhelmed with the scent of their own rotting flesh to neutralize their ability to smell anything else. Their ears would likely burn off, or they'd hear the sound of searing flames and their taste buds would go numb. Empyrean wind, which is a wind that deals with reduction of oxygen and tears apart, more violently would likely be the same with ordinary wind release. You'd feel your body being torn to sheds, you could see your body being ripped apart by waves of wind, hear nothing but violent gales, and suffocate for air and I think at the end I'd give them a nice sea breeze smell so they wouldn't die with the last sensation being unpleasant, call that the saint in me.

Decieving Porcupine and Eel's silk are similar in the respects only one is a more taijutsu oriented technique. Deceiving porcupine, something I know you to be quite fond of releases chakra from anywhere on the body (ideally the fingers) and causes a complete paralysis of the body or partial paralysis if the technique is to be focused through the another part of the body. Nevertheless it's a nice technique to pull off in tai combat. Eel's silk connects a conductive thread of water from the user to the victim and paralyzes them that way or even renders them unconscious if in the right spot. The thread is virtually undetectable except to a chakra sensor or some form of sensor and can cover a rather nice distance in less than a second.

Hawkeye compass is a sniper technique (quite literally) four projectiles, four opportunities to snipe your opponent from above and if you create the birds above and keep their attention on you they may not see/notice them coming.

I forgot we had this thread. I don't remember the last set of techniques I taught you so if you go to my thread and see anything you haven't learned besides my water illlusion (Working on a better one anyway) then let me know. I have a few jutsu waiting to be checked this time around.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Question for clarrification on the Carrion illusion. If I'm right, this technique utilizes your chakra to form a physical manifestation of the element which will burrow it's way into the skin of your target therefore affecting them in the ways of the illusion. However it still possess your chakra. How would you say this technique works on a shinobi who can, idk reject foreign chakra from entering their body? Or would this technique's physical manifestation take care of that issue? To continue with your question, I have two CEs currently; Decay and Empyrean Wind. The former would be used around Decaying of the body; for the tactile sense one would feel every cell in their body dying simultaneously and likely going through a shriviling process or a necrosis process similar to how Orochimaru's arms were after Hiruzen took them away. This would also be a visual thing, the whole physical decaying of the body. The user would be overwhelmed with the scent of their own rotting flesh to neutralize their ability to smell anything else. Their ears would likely burn off, or they'd hear the sound of searing flames and their taste buds would go numb. Empyrean wind, which is a wind that deals with reduction of oxygen and tears apart, more violently would likely be the same with ordinary wind release. You'd feel your body being torn to sheds, you could see your body being ripped apart by waves of wind, hear nothing but violent gales, and suffocate for air and I think at the end I'd give them a nice sea breeze smell so they wouldn't die with the last sensation being unpleasant, call that the saint in me.

Decieving Porcupine and Eel's silk are similar in the respects only one is a more taijutsu oriented technique. Deceiving porcupine, something I know you to be quite fond of releases chakra from anywhere on the body (ideally the fingers) and causes a complete paralysis of the body or partial paralysis if the technique is to be focused through the another part of the body. Nevertheless it's a nice technique to pull off in tai combat. Eel's silk connects a conductive thread of water from the user to the victim and paralyzes them that way or even renders them unconscious if in the right spot. The thread is virtually undetectable except to a chakra sensor or some form of sensor and can cover a rather nice distance in less than a second.

Hawkeye compass is a sniper technique (quite literally) four projectiles, four opportunities to snipe your opponent from above and if you create the birds above and keep their attention on you they may not see/notice them coming.

I forgot we had this thread. I don't remember the last set of techniques I taught you so if you go to my thread and see anything you haven't learned besides my water illlusion (Working on a better one anyway) then let me know. I have a few jutsu waiting to be checked this time around.
yes, of course it works. This is a combination between a genjutsu and an element, so the effects are similar to damage by chakra, which Nekura, for example, aren't immune to. You can't infuse chakra into them, but you can still infuse lightning, to paralyze them.

All good for Eel's Silk and Deceiving Porcupine.

You can't learn Compass Hawkeye, it's full

Teach me Blood of the Enemy and Way of the Masochist, ploz

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
D: But you already said I could I could :'(

Blood of the Enemy, I'll teach you

Way of the Masochist has become a bit useless now thanks to genjutsu kai rules, unless you fan find some inherent use for the jutsu.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh well...

And with the array of self induced gen breaking gen I have I never found a need to really though I'll think about it.

Now then, Blood of the Enemy, describe the technique, it's uses, how you'd use it etc, etc.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shangen: Ketsueki no Menokataki (Beautiful Illusion: Blood of the Enemy)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 each person above 2)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique was specifically designed for several opponents in the case of being outnumbered or simply to make the battle easier. The caster will make the Horse → Bird seals to initiate the illusion. The illusion will first have the victims experience the sensation a huge gust of wind mixed with dust as if their opponent is using a wind technique. The resulting seensation will block their vision (no physical harm comes from the gust). Once the victims regain their sight, both victims will look upon their comrades and see the image of the shinobi they were fighting and see their comrades to be their enemies and they will see an image of their partner having been killed. In the case there is more then two opponents being manipulated by this jutsu, each shinobi will see several copies of their opponent, as if they've used the Shadow Clone Jutsu. While they fight their comrades as enemies, the actual caster of this jutsu will be out of their sight and vision. This jutsu is meant to cause mass confusion and chaos among ranks and hopefully getting the enemy to injure their own lines or even kill them. While this illusion is in play the caster can move about freely as a result.
~Since this jutsu has a range of people greater then one, intense focus is required meaning no other genjutsu can be used while this one is active
~Can be used 2 times in a match
~This jutsu can only be cast on a maximum of 4 people at any given time and can only be used on different victims
~This technique can only be taught by Reborn

Sounds perfect, it's basically a way to shift the perception of the battle. I don't know why i didn't want to use it before..

Genjutsu: Mazohisuto-Do (Illusionary Technique: Way of the Masochist)
Type:Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 40 to user
Description: This technique is a self inflicted genjutsu meant to ward off other genjutsu. When the shinobi realizes that they're trapped inside a powerful genjutsu, they shall use this neutralize the affects in order to render the jutsu ineffective. What this technique does is cast the simple illusion of pain onto the user, they layer this technique on top of the affects they already feel or notice from. The user of this technique upon doing two hand seals will focus on his own chakra flow to forcefully alter it, receiving the sensation of breaking or dislocating an arm, being stabbed, etc. The affects of this technique cause the sensation of physical trauma enough to release them from their opponent's genjutsu.
~This jutsu causes the illusion of physical pain, which does hinder the user of this technique after this jutsu is released.
~Technique ends after user's phase is over
~Can only release genjutsu A-ranked and below
~Can only be taught by Reborn

You know a really nice way of updating this technique? A genjutsu that allows you to shift all your sensation towards another person. This way, you can basically use all sorts of mental damage, that won't break the illusion, torturing your opponent.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shangen: Ketsueki no Menokataki (Beautiful Illusion: Blood of the Enemy)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 each person above 2)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique was specifically designed for several opponents in the case of being outnumbered or simply to make the battle easier. The caster will make the Horse → Bird seals to initiate the illusion. The illusion will first have the victims experience the sensation a huge gust of wind mixed with dust as if their opponent is using a wind technique. The resulting seensation will block their vision (no physical harm comes from the gust). Once the victims regain their sight, both victims will look upon their comrades and see the image of the shinobi they were fighting and see their comrades to be their enemies and they will see an image of their partner having been killed. In the case there is more then two opponents being manipulated by this jutsu, each shinobi will see several copies of their opponent, as if they've used the Shadow Clone Jutsu. While they fight their comrades as enemies, the actual caster of this jutsu will be out of their sight and vision. This jutsu is meant to cause mass confusion and chaos among ranks and hopefully getting the enemy to injure their own lines or even kill them. While this illusion is in play the caster can move about freely as a result.
~Since this jutsu has a range of people greater then one, intense focus is required meaning no other genjutsu can be used while this one is active
~This jutsu can only be cast on a maximum of 4 people at any given time and can only be used on different victims
~This technique can only be taught by Reborn

Sounds perfect, it's basically a way to shift the perception of the battle. I don't know why i didn't want to use it before..

Genjutsu: Mazohisuto-Do (Illusionary Technique: Way of the Masochist)
Type:Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 40 to user
Description: This technique is a self inflicted genjutsu meant to ward off other genjutsu. When the shinobi realizes that they're trapped inside a powerful genjutsu, they shall use this neutralize the affects in order to render the jutsu ineffective. What this technique does is cast the simple illusion of pain onto the user, they layer this technique on top of the affects they already feel or notice from. The user of this technique upon doing two hand seals will focus on his own chakra flow to forcefully alter it, receiving the sensation of breaking or dislocating an arm, being stabbed, etc. The affects of this technique cause the sensation of physical trauma enough to release them from their opponent's genjutsu.
~This jutsu causes the illusion of physical pain, which does hinder the user of this technique after this jutsu is released.
~Technique ends after user's phase is over
~Can only release genjutsu A-ranked and below
~Can only be taught by Reborn

You know a really nice way of updating this technique? A genjutsu that allows you to shift all your sensation towards another person. This way, you can basically use all sorts of mental damage, that won't break the illusion, torturing your opponent.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sort of like reflecting the effects of an illusion cast on the opponent so that they will be forced to release the technique?
When I became blind, I started imagining a concept where we exchange sensations with our opponent. Whatever I feel, he feels, and vice versa. It's not hard to simply push all my sensations to my opponent, dulling his. When that happens, we could do something casting this genjutsu, so that the pain is felt by him. Though it would be better if this was a clause from the genjutsu itself, not a combo...