Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright first off tell me how you would exploit this jutsu so I can tell you not to do that
Ninpo: Bougu Kamae no Jutsu (Ninja Art: Defensive Stance Technique)
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: As shinobi tap into their elemental chakra to learn how to harness and use them, they become proficient in manipulating the element itself within their body. This technique is an advanced yet simplistic defense which utilizes the basics of elemental chakra manipulation. This technique allows a shinobi to essentially block/deflect enemy techniques akin to how they would block taijutsu techniques. This is accomplished by focusing into one’s body, typically their hands and arms, the same elemental nature being used against them. When met with direct contact with the concentrated area, instead of the jutsu damaging the user, the jutsu is met with a coating of chakra and little more than the feeling of a force hitting against them until the jutsu is dispelled. Of course this isn’t an assured defense to all techniques; however, the stronger a shinobi is with a specific element, the stronger their defense with this jutsu can become.
Note: This technique can be used with any elemental nature that the user knows how to use
Note: This technique can be used to forcibly block or repel, deflect away, or simply coat themselves to render a normally fatal technique less severe. In the case of the last level the defense becomes weaker and damage will be sustained.
Note: This technique works against elemental A-ranked and below (B-rank if the user coats their body and takes brunt of attack). For elemental specialties, the user can deflect elemental techniques S-rank and below (A-ranked if they coat their bodies)
Note: Against advanced elements (KG or CE's anything that requires more than one base element manipulation) This technique's defense is down graded by one rank equivalent per the above.
Note: This technique can be used only once every 2 turns. If used to block an S-rank technique, this technique can only be used once every 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used a max of 4 times.

So hum, if someone sends a blast of wind towards me, say, S rank, I could use this technique with a fire affinity, thus entirely neutralizing the attack. Same with any element, and having no physical push to me, because the technique is being destroyed.

I can use this with Mushroom chakra, Perfume chakra or Decay chakra.

I can use this offensively with other taijutsu attacks, or freestyle.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay so, how do I use it?

Oh I just understood the elemental specialty rule now! Does it count as the primary specialty only, or does it cover the secondary specialty too?

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But about the coating. If a fire jutsu is shot at me. I'm forced to use fire coating? I can't even use Water coating? And if an advanced element comes towards me, which coating do I use? For example, Decay, should I use one of the elements that is used to produce decay? Should I use elements that are strong to decay? What should I do?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can use this with advanced elements and CEs. You do as the technique says, channel the same type and level of chakra that is being hurled toward you and you use that to block it. In theory you could use this with other elements to exploit advantages but that's not what the techniques description allows for you to do and exploiting is in such a way would get it revoked. As it is, it provides a good enough defense in it's current condition

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can use this with advanced elements and CEs. You do as the technique says, channel the same type and level of chakra that is being hurled toward you and you use that to block it. In theory you could use this with other elements to exploit advantages but that's not what the techniques description allows for you to do and exploiting is in such a way would get it revoked. As it is, it provides a good enough defense in it's current condition
Alright then, no questions! What else is there to learn?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Magen: In-kwawarimi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Yin Body Replacement Technique)
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is first and foremost a counter genjutsu technique. This is a self-inflicted genjutsu where the user actively disrupts his own chakra internally when he recognizes that he is under the effects of another illusion by forcefully using his chakra control, will power and skill to take control of the enemy technique and shift its target. The effects of this illusion are simple, when the user is under the spell of another genjutsu he will create a black illusionary body before himself that stands outside the realm of the casted illusion. In the moment they stare at one another the body of the user is replaced with the black phantom he created. In summary the phantom takes the place of the user while the user is freed from the illusion and cast back into reality. This technique works by the logic of disrupting an illusion by layering an illusion that conflicts with another. As the user is disrupting their own chakra system, the necessity for hand seals for lower ranked disturbances is unnecessary. However, for higher ranked genjutsu, the seal of confrontation (or Tiger seal) will be needed to appropriately mold a the chakra disturbance high enough to counter-balance.
Note: Must have mastered and specialize in genjutsu to learn this technique.
Note: This technique can be used without hand seals against genjutsu D-ranked through B-ranked. For A-ranked genjutsu and above and Sharingan genjutsu, this technique will require the shinobi to cast a hand seal.
Note: This technique can be done throughout the battle with the exception against S-ranked techniques. The S-ranked version of this technique can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note: This technique can only be used once every 3 turns.
Note: Any illusion up to S-Rank, Doujutsu, Regular or Sound based, can be countered through this technique.

THIS BAD BOY RIGHT HERE! Very interesting jutsu. You spend the same amount of chakra as the illusion cast on you, and you're able to release from it. Up to B rank, B rank including, it's handsealess, higher than that, requires 1 handseal.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, that is it. Think of it as an enhanced version of my Way of The Masochist which is an obsolete technique. Where the latter you need a hand seal and can only release up to A-rank and now with the new Kai restrictions you might as well use kai to release an A-ranked technique if you can conjure up a hand seal and you don't have to hurt yourself

This makes any rudimentary illusion, which affects any sense, useless without a seal needed. Higher tier techniques, the application isn't necessary for people like us who, if possible to make a hand seal, would just use kai to release. However if you can think of any other ways in which this could be used better, please share.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, that is it. Think of it as an enhanced version of my Way of The Masochist which is an obsolete technique. Where the latter you need a hand seal and can only release up to A-rank and now with the new Kai restrictions you might as well use kai to release an A-ranked technique if you can conjure up a hand seal and you don't have to hurt yourself

This makes any rudimentary illusion, which affects any sense, useless without a seal needed. Higher tier techniques, the application isn't necessary for people like us who, if possible to make a hand seal, would just use kai to release. However if you can think of any other ways in which this could be used better, please share.
Well I can see two ways, they might be pushing it, though.

This technique has some properties that make it "stronger" than normal kai, as it explicitly says it works on other doujutsu, and doesn't differenciate between, say, a 1 Tomoed Sharingan and an EMS. Many genjutsu have immunity to the normal kai, especially doujutsu, but this one isn't within their immunity scope. So, against immunity based genjutsu, it should be an improvement of the normal kai.

Secondly, this technique works by creating a sort of metal alter-ego of the user, which will assume the effects of the genjutsu, leaving you unaffected. Because of that, it makes this technique extremely efficient against continuous techniques. Even if the opponent keeps feeding the illusion, it will simply be feeding the relocated illusion. Stuff like Perfume, for example, relies a lot on continuously keep the genjutsu being cast, so this is a perfect way to counter it, something that the normal kai 1-time release can't do. Even if, maybe it doesn't stand the test of surviving from one turn to another, since it has no chakra cost per turn, it can at least give you a full turn of gen immunity for you to completely deal with the source of the genjutsu.

I have a question. If I have more than one genjutsu layered on me, can it be used on both simultaneously? Also, to clarify, if different genjutsu is cast on me, then the effects of these technique are useless against it, only any genjutsu that were already cast on the user, right?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're right for the most part that it doesn't differentiate between levels of dojutsu but rather it does for rank. Things that are Forbidden Rank, like Tsukuyomi or even the Tsukuyomi realm which is only S-rank, can't be defeated with this technique since it affects time perception. However if the illusion is S-ranked only and one can still move their body to make the seal, this will work against it. However all sharingan gen, regardless of rank requires the handseal which is in itself a drawback

Also idk how that other concept would fly. Continuous mediums affect the body through the medium. For example, your perfume is based on smell lets say. Me using this jutsu wouldn't put me outside of the physical medium transfering into my body to disrupt my chakra. It may temporarily get me out of the illusion but not for as long as you think. if I'm still within the contagious medium it will immediately place me back in the medium and I'll have wasted my efforts using this jutsu

This can work against layers, you just apply the affects of Kai or a full body surge onto it, use the chakra of the highest rank to step outisde. Since the layered genjutsu, by default has to be compatible with each other (when used offensively) this technique (since it's defensive and self induced to layer over another genjutsu with opposite affects) you will layer this over the other two and negate the affects.

EDIT: OH, I see what you're talking about the second thing. Since you're disrupting your own chakra with this illusion, it will overplay the illusion that was cast by the medium until the affects of this technique wares off (which would be about a turn).

I suppose a suitable upgrade to this technique or maybe an advanced conversion to this technique could a self induced genjutsu that lays....omg I love you Mama, always giving me good ideas!

Last edited:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ninjutsu: Nezumi no Hoohige ) Ninja Arts: Rat Whiskers
( Ninjutsu: Ryousei Kanshou ) Ninja Arts: Amphibian Intervention
( Ninjutsu: Dorobō Neko ) Ninja Arts: Burgler Cat
( Fuuton: Rashinban Taka no Me ) Wind Release: Compass Hawkeye
( Raiton: Harinezumi no Mayowasu ) Lightning Release: Deceiving Porcupine
( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
(Fuuinjutsu: Panikku Osutoricchi ) Sealing Technique: Panicked Ostrich

You should enlighten me with these techniques Okaasan

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Ninjutsu: Nezumi no Hoohige ) Ninja Arts: Rat Whiskers
( Ninjutsu: Ryousei Kanshou ) Ninja Arts: Amphibian Intervention
( Ninjutsu: Dorobō Neko ) Ninja Arts: Burgler Cat
( Fuuton: Rashinban Taka no Me ) Wind Release: Compass Hawkeye
( Raiton: Harinezumi no Mayowasu ) Lightning Release: Deceiving Porcupine
( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
(Fuuinjutsu: Panikku Osutoricchi ) Sealing Technique: Panicked Ostrich

You should enlighten me with these techniques Okaasan
Alright, analyze a number of those (or all, if you'd like). Post them here as well.
:rolleyes:

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also would like to learn your Carrion Illusion. I'll start with the two illusions

First starting off with the most OP Elemental Genjutsu next to the Forbidden Ranked Earth Gen of our Master's Guild. The Carrion illusion is a classic example of Liliana work. Ambiguity that allows for an array of...freedom when using it's affects. First this allows for any element to be used, second based on the qualities of said element used you can create any number of illusionary affects to disadvantage your opponent. You can choose which of the five senses are affected first and that deaden after each turn and so on and so forth. Also you do not restrict this technique from being used with other genjutsu making this a prime technique to layer with other jutsu. This is a nin genjutsu in all actuality since you physically affect the senses and neutralize them after each turn passes by. You can even negate the issue of pain being a factor that slows down the process with your way of wording and make it completely incapable of even being a temporary fix. You allow this technique to be used on a number of opponents in one simple use making a total of 10 people if you so manage to make contact with that number of people, not that that's possible in our RP which makes it all the better. The draw backs are so minimal while the affects are too cruel. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Your Myriad of Mockingbirds I've seen in action against Moxxi, very tasteful. It's basically a manipulation of one's perception of others, bending the world so minutely to do so and to even have the potential to get comrades to fight one another. It's similar in many ways to my double illusion, since you can change how one looks at their comrade right next to them while also erasing the original and thus, if cast on one person can remove the real one completely and make his existence completely null to them which would cause them to attack or react to them. In fact I would even say this technique is superior to mine as it's level is weaker and it's capability more reaching. Missing anything?

Next the Ninjutsu

Rat Whiskers are another one of you multi-purpose techniques. You create wires and with the ability to mold the elements into them you can use them to bind your opponent and or create enhanced elemental affects that make this technique much stronger than normal. It's a very basic and simple technique but is very useful in that sense since it's good at biding time or distracting

Burglar cat; make them drop their shit...

Don't feel like reading the Amphibian can I assume it has something to do with interrupting connections to surfaces like tree tops, water and in some cases those who use the Amphibian technique for Toad Sage Mode? You can explain this one to me. I'll do the other ones after your response.