Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think him surviving two kills is highly suspicious and his posts since returning to this game have been underwhelming.
define underwhelming, lets see how your posts are overwhelming compared to mine.

also tell me how surviving two kills is highly suspicious?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.. I will not vote for Aerther v2. The fact he survived 2 kills doesn't indicate he's Mafia.. But it's kinda leaning him more to be Town.
The only reason I see you guys pushing for the Lynch is because you guys discovered that he got protection.. Or he got higher powerlevel.

It doesn't apply to Kyte. Kyte was only targeted N1 and no more kill attempt on him since that day.

VOTE Poison

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a strong feeling Kyte is town.
alright nika, you are making me do this again?

feeling means nothing, unless you can back them up. Kyte has been suspicious from day 1 and he is still alive, that should be enough.

Aether claims he's suspicious of me but didn't answer any of my questions where I specifically mentioned him and never presented presented a case against me besides "bussing" which is WIFOM
again asnwer what question? why cant I remember your question? Why cant you ask me again? Why are you throwing shade instead of asking them again? Did you read my replies to your posts?

I feel like you are purposely lying to through shade at me

@Nessos @XTMF @Rej @Alice in Noodleland @Kyte_ @SirSalt @Haze_with_a_Z @Poison @Elmage G Ace

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice try niks, he was pushing for X and kyte the whole phase, where is his reads on them now?
So my Day 1 reads should stay until the bitter end? Ignoring all the Info we got from the nights and the Day phases in between?

I still think XTMF and Kyte buddying to muchy but for now them being in the same Team doesn't add up anymore.
XTMFs reaction about me declining the offer I get tonight let me think he was the one asked Alice to go to.wonderland and making an offer to me last night.

For me RejV2/Shanks is still confirmed scum cause for me flavour is alignment indicative in this Game. But Metag counts more then mechanics and noone listen to me anyway.

I would also lynch Elmage to get Poison back to play since he is offeneded and will only continue to play if we follow his read.

Haze meltdown gives me Townvibes. I am suprised that there was someone protecting him. (I still can't believe it).

And me voting you Aether is only because we need a majority and for now I follow the lead of Nikarama.

I don't really care much about this game anymore. It is the First, but also the Last Game I played her on NF. Besides Player crying about mech-talk in mech-related Game also the adds sucks.

So yeah I am happy If the game finally finishes and I can log out.
I am only interisting to see if my Initial reads were right.

And Well I calimed and I am Town, so if I die I will sub back in. You are not going to Miss me for long.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Aether9 do you really believe my Shot against Haze was a scumshot?
Also does this mean you are scum attacked by Town?

Mechanicalwise you pushing me now Look really bad.
But I know almost all living player will pop up screaming "No mechanic talk thats cheating".
So who cares?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy Sunday guys! I was so tired after installing fittings at home yesterday I just went to bed. Today also happens to be my mom's birthday! But I'll try and be active today.

Anyways, I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I don't think Shanks is mafia, based on the fact that neither mafia players that are dead this far are in the same alignment as him, and I think he may have been role blocked anyways.

As for Aether9, a double kill attempt is rather outrageous! And I doubt they're from town, at least one could be from mafia, we won't know which faction yet though. In any case, I wouldn't go for Aether9 due to that fact

Now, if you guys will allow me, I'llcatch up shortly

Also, the replacements are just confusing xD

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still confused by Haze explanations if he didn't die and there was no counter, like nessos said, and no protect ability, that would mean he was protected. I find it rather odd that he'd be chosen for protection, however I sensed no negative intent from him and he felt genuine.

Two factional kill attempts, 1 confirmed attempt from nessos, and an unknown, that means someone else shot.

I liked Nikamara play this game, and I agree with a few things he said, I'll read his posts closely to understand why he sus Aether9 again, because so far I just quickly skimmed through it, I'll have to do so when I get on PC

Not familiar with flavor, but if Accelerator, a SK can be converted to town, is it possible that scum can target a certain player and also get them to join their ranks? Just a theory though.