[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A list of your reads and making a strong case for an alternative lynch should also probably be on your agenda. :/ for someone who post so much you really haven't said much.
My reads are kinda activity based at some point. Also I don't like cases because last time I made a case, it was just me casing a post before the first day because they posted early, a scum reminded me about it which convinced me to stick with it, and then I felt obligated to stick with it, kept them at the bottom of my reads, and then they got miskilled d1. And then I later got miskilled and that same scum won. (although I was completely tunneling them because I like tunneling them)

Not in order, kinda just when I think of them(reads):

Nika - I think they have a lot to say about the game and they have been more active in the recent days. I also like their stance on the flavors/alignments relations. I also like how they are in the thread a bunch and interact with me sometimes. They are a town lean.

Shanks/Rej - I kinda doubt they would claim scum with a role to back them up when they weren't in any danger or anything. I don't really like how they just disappeared after that though(I don't remember shanks posting after that). I like how rej was doing poe stuff, and being in the thread though. Also apparently in his scum meta, he insults people, but I didn't really see what nessos was trying to get at there or what he decided was an insult. This slot is currently a town lean.

Nessos - I've been suspecting them for a while, and was suspecting their first slot too. I kinda do believe their claim though, although I don't think claiming is the way to go here. Also I kinda like how they have been super active and pushed people even though I do think they tunnel different people/ideas too much. Still hate those few contradictory things they post sometimes, but I am going to give them a slight town lean for now.

Kyte - They have been out of the thread a lot. Apparently they aren't usually this inactive and it is bad timing. Most of their posts have been from d1. I've literally got no way of knowing whether or not they are wolf and trying to just get by without posting much or if they have irl circumstances causing them to be away from the thread. Currently, I scum lean the spot.

Salt - One of the few people I recognize. D1 they were doing more walls then normal and they said it was to change their style to get miskilled less. I believe this because I also get frustrated with being a miskill and I have seen them miskilled multiple times because they often play in a suspicious seeming way. I like that they were trying to analyze the wagons, although idk how accurate no bussing would be but there is no way to know about this. I town lean them right now.

Poison - Much different playstyle than in turbos. According to them Nika might be a magician and Aethor might be a scum, although the way they described it was kinda confusing. They were also super confident on Ace yesterday. They seem to still believe this today, although I do have a question for them them, @Poison why are you not voting and who are you planning on voting? Idk if their reason for getting demotivated is from this game or something, but I have only seen them in part of a long game that I later subbed into, and they never seemed demotivated. And they almost died in that game. They are kinda null right now.

Alice - It appears they did talk today. On this slot, honestly idk. I kinda find it strange that they had a ton of suspicion d1 and then none after, but really that's it. Last time I saw that, the person was a scum, although it prob happens to townspeople too, I just didn't see that. I null read them currently.

Aether - They kinda seemed different when they first came in. They felt way more active for some reason. It was kinda weird. Apparently he scum reads nika, but I can't really tell his reads at all besides the fact that he scum read nessos and then unvoted them so idk at this point. I scum lean them right now.

XTMF - They were really active d2 and I remember interacting with them a bunch. I don't remember them being around as much other days. I don't really understand how one would know if someone carried out a kill, and also don't know if that would mean only the ones that go through or just all of them in general. Like I want to trust them here, but being fairly certain seems kinda like rand. I currently slight town lean them.

Elmage G Ace - I liked how they were defending alice when alice had a bunch of pressure. I don't really see how alice is usually a miskill based on what was said though. It is still good to defend town leans though. Apparently won't be on much today because of cleaning. I kinda like when people give reasons for being gone for extended periods of time instead of just being offline for a day phase for seemingly no reason. I trust them after they gave a correct guilty, although I didn't completely in the moment after their argument with poison. I town lean them right now.

Reactions: Rej

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That doesn't sound like a scum ability. Did you get it from earlier and used it last night or did you get it last night? Also which character did you choose and why that character? Any results?

Ratchet makes up his own abilities so I wouldn't obsess over something like that.

Inspected yourself? What Kind of inspection is this XD

Also who did you vote for before you unvoted? Don't want to flip back and look for it.
I got it at the end of the night so I didn't use it yet.

I can inspect a person and see if they are strong or weak and if they are a magician or an esper. Although it doesn't quite work on me for some reason. I have no clue if I am strong or weak.

I was voting for Nessos and then I unvoted them.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF you asked what scum would get from revealing themselve. Look at the power up Ansa would grant for his while team.

So as long as Rej is alive you can expect Mafia(1) have a huge boost.

And Rej don't wanna tell us what his reveal did.
Yeah and Houtarou also had a similar ability and he was town.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your can ask X or Aether (or even Rej if he read the dragon ball super game we played together to the end), I'm always very protective of my town reads if they're under threat because to my mind teamwork is very important in mafia and I'd rather see scum lynched instead.
You know how I feel about meta.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regarding Shanks/Rej2, they are confirmed to be magic character, not a science character. People need to ask themselves if they think the scum teams are mixed characters from both the magic and science side, or if there is a magic scum team and a science scum team. Because if we're living in the latter world, I really don't see Rej2 being scum since we know that the science scum team has three players, meaning three players on the magic scum team, for a total of six scum, seems like a lot for this game.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Page 127.

@Nikamaru I won't auto clear based on flavor. But fact he won't answer questions about reason for magic name is a red flag.

Just cause you pushed for an ansa lynch means nothing. I was voting him day 1, day 2 part if the time and day 3.

So cool we both voted same stuff.

But lynching one mafia faction doesn't mean much in multiball. As well as fact that you're forgettable to me. Literally don't recall many of yours posts.

Then this opening from my experience is always done by some one just power wolfing.

So if you're trying lynch me, I think you'd be sooner on that list than I. Do to low activty and contributions. 🤷‍♂️

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Haze_with_a_Z

Scum could I guess, but I'm creating a simple world for myself. Granted there a lot of mechanics and flavor that messes with thought process.

Yes, but I believe the deduction was science side 3 members, magic side 2, assuming sk never was converted.
So magic side bussing doesn't sound likely.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think its that simple but I think there is a possibility for poison to be scum but I find those shifted to ansa at the last. Specially Nessos who was trying to push for shanks(rej) lynch. Don't know why aren't you considering that.
Also I was voting nessos, not shanks.
thus disclaimer if i missed stuff. But right now, my world is that of a bus free one because it is multiball. Better to not bus, and find the other faction and keep your side unlynched to keep town assuming one faction only.

I've playes multiballs so yes, i know from experience that as scum that's the ideal play.

Now that is known that is multiball. A strong chance that maybe they would bus to try and claim" look i lynched both facts, I'm so towny"

Which is what Nikamaru is saying actually.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
brained melted skimmed last 4 pages.

while I agree haze throws shade and i lol'ed better options. Like maybe

VOTE: KYTE_

level of activity and attempts at solving is very low, occasional post every day phase but feels like slipping thru the cracks.