Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Aether claims I've been suspecious since Day 1, but he only feels the urge to mention it now when I'm, by a sheer conincedence, inactive. And his reasoning doesn't extend past "I'm suspecious."

Did I miss anything, people?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll get to him next day. Vote Kyte, lets test my theory.
to... test your... theory?!
I won't blame you if you usually make dim-witted claims like this and expect to get away with it on TMF. But we don't play trial and error here.

Kyte has been suspicious from day 1 and he is still alive, that should be enough.
Please, enlighten me on how I'm suspicious. And, I'm unsure about what you're implying there by saying I'm still alive. I'm inactive, does it surprise you that I wasn't targeted?

if nessos flips mafia, nika is mafia for sure
though some of them depends on the flips. Think rej/elmage/alice are town
While we're at it, may I demand some elaboration on both of these statements that apparently holds no grounds of validity to me? Generating discussions of what info may be gained by lynching a certain player and whatnot, this late into the game is almost always exclusively a red-flag to me, especially with half-backed reasons like yours. I might have not understood you, though, please elaborate.

Reactions: Nikamara

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.. I will not vote for Aerther v2. The fact he survived 2 kills doesn't indicate he's Mafia.. But it's kinda leaning him more to be Town.
The only reason I see you guys pushing for the Lynch is because you guys discovered that he got protection.. Or he got higher powerlevel.

It doesn't apply to Kyte. Kyte was only targeted N1 and no more kill attempt on him since that day.

VOTE Poison
Why do you mention kyte in this statement? I don't really understand the point you are trying to make here.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Aethor

While I see how kyte is suspicious and agree with that, they are saying that they are their top scum lean and idk why. They are also voting nessos, but their actions seem to show that they are suspicious of nika more than nessos and kyte. Also poison is the same tier as nika and I've seen them talk about poison way less than nika and don't really understand that tier either.

Reactions: Nikamara