Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scum definitely have fake claims, this is a Ratchet game, X and Nika knows this very well.
I will mark that thoughts

I have a strong feeling Kyte is town. Aether claims he's suspicious of me but didn't answer any of my questions where I specifically mentioned him and never presented presented a case against me besides "bussing" which is WIFOM

@Nessos @XTMF @Rej @Alice in Noodleland @Kyte_ @SirSalt @Haze_with_a_Z @Poison @Elmage G Ace

Please lynch Aether

vote Lynch Aether
what do you think about Aethers statement about scum having fakeclaims? in what coherence does it lay with him being scum?
I still think the poe should be kyte>nessos>poison/nika>haze/X

though some of them depends on the flips. Think rej/elmage/alice are town
Why are Alice and Elmage town? I have a really hard time to sort them in.

I like @Haze_with_a_Z on page 138 and his progression on Aether, Haze somehow changed my mind and I townread him

I am still iffy on Alice and Elmage

I wanna
vote @Aether9 @Toujo

I think else we don't come to a consensus, sry buddy

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why are you asking those two? Did you use an action on them last night?
I might know what they have done. I'm not sure if it's alignment indicative but I just want to hear it out from them before the phase. I'd like to think Ace and Nikamara know that be revealing that info would releave some suspicion which is for the greater good of this town. If they are town, ofc.

I wanna hear our from @Elmage G Ace fisrt, though. I don't mind saying my night action as well, after you.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might know what they have done. I'm not sure if it's alignment indicative but I just want to hear it out from them before the phase. I'd like to think Ace and Nikamara know that be revealing that info would releave some suspicion which is for the greater good of this town. If they are town, ofc.

I wanna hear our from @Elmage G Ace fisrt, though. I don't mind saying my night action as well, after you.
I targeted two people last night, Alice and Aether

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Aether claims I've been suspecious since Day 1, but he only feels the urge to mention it now when I'm, by a sheer conincedence, inactive. And his reasoning doesn't extend past "I'm suspecious."

Did I miss anything, people?
You know Aether9 has died and subbed in right? Are you talking about his current slot, or the dead one?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to think Ace and Nikamara know that be revealing that info would releave some suspicion which is for the greater good of this town. If they are town, ofc
Ok, that makes sense. I'm currently kinda suspicious of you for being kinda inactive and I don't really know what you've done this game, but I kinda like this strategy you are doing right now for this and I think that there is probably a good reason for you staying silent on this.