XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely forgot about Nessy as well. I think his slot is probably the toughest one to resolve at this point since iNotorious literally did nothing. I do think that Nessy's tone has changed a bit and I feel there were a couple of reads that he's dropped, including his scum read of me.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bussing has far less merits in multiball ._. If Nessos is mafia (and no, I don't think he is, I think again he is a confidently misguided townie), it would make more sense for him to be in mafia 2. He didn't know Mafia 1 colour would be orange and he was confident it was going to be a member of God's Right Seat... He was completely wrong XD. And he could have harassed ppl to vote for shanks instead of listening to me or ace and voting for Ansa and 2nd on the train at that. He wasn't sheeping to cover his tracks. He changed his mind and then mentioned everyone to follow him too XD. Unless he's open wolfing. Which... Doesn't make sense either. He's been wrong on too many things for that hahahhahaha ooen wolf's would want to be right, right?

And you're suspicious for other reasons like not answering any of my questions from day 2 or 3 or TODAY =3=. And I'm still waiting for your case against me. The only game we played together recently where you didn't scum read me was in Heart's game where I defended you tooth and nail against Ratchet. And in that game and every game I was town. Surprise surprise you're wrong again. Will you only read me right if I town read you? Well too bad I don't. start talking love!
Why can't he purposefully misguide townie with wrong info? You defense on him doesn't make sense because you aren't even trying to look at that possibility. And that's without the fact that his reads changed completely after subbing in.

What questions? What case against you. I don't know why are you trying to shift my attention towards you, is it to save nessos? Tell me what exactly have you done niks, this whole game without coming in late and sheeping. Now you are trying to shade me with false info, which are the reasons I find you scummy. Is that clear enough. Now you are saying I am somehow avoiding you. But you still haven't given your reads after the flips.
I'll be waiting for your reads.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think I have more to add there. Obviously I don't know him well, so meta is something I can't rely on here. But even if I take your word for it, his claim looks legit, I guess he felt pressured by Aether's vote. And if he were scum trying to get rid of high tier townies or strong players why would he backtrack off your lynch on Day 3? It doesn't add up to scum in my eyes though the tunneling is usually considered scummy behaviour ._. I'm looking at things besides that which I think I already competently explained :wes:
Seriously nika, I just told you why he as a scum would want to bus ansa given the facts that he was inactive and elmage had a case on him. This feels seriously like a scum defense.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see, I still wonder if scum has fakeclaims in this game. @XTMF said it's highly likely but we haven't seen anything like that hinting in the roles?
Also whenever a strong role claimed scum had a way to take out the powerhouse.
Scum definitely have fake claims, this is a Ratchet game, X and Nika knows this very well.

Reactions: Rej

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm reading the wiki a lot. That's what I have.

I just had a blackout and idk when power will come back. Had to buy data in phone to keep playing and idk how long the battery will last.

Lynch Aether my loves.
Lets lynch you instead. I was suspicious of ansa and fluffy since day 2.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't remember him having an x or kyte read yesterday. I was voting him yesterday because he seemed too confident and I don't remember him being as confident the day before. Also there was a weird post he made about poison/elmage and how shanks was conf scum.
I'll get to him next day. Vote Kyte, lets test my theory.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But then how do you explain me trying to kill him from day 1 when he was active and then voting for him before Ace said he confirmed scum?
Lmao nika, why would you assume I was talking about you. Or did you subconsciously thought I was talking about you because you are actually mafia and being defensive :mc

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aether has me on his sus list. He has yet to make a case on me or answer my questions and those post are about scum bussing so I'm explaining why his narrative doesn't fit me at all.
Nika just stop it, did I ever say I am gonna make a case on you? You've been just nonstop shading me on top of couple of other things which has been suspicious so far as I mentioned before. So you'll have to wait in line, your time hasn't come yet.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No need to help scum so much rn. We've already claimed too much.

How about we go for Haze? Idk hoe you know his power level since to my knowledge he never claimed, but it doesn't make sense that he survived your kill if you are higher power level and unless someone can say they protected him, it doesn't add up. Haze kinda just threw up his hands and basically said "idk how I survived guys" but honestly Aether worries me the most. He survived two kills and his behavior is very suspicious :/ he provided no explanation for how he survived and unlike she he was town, his post are shorter and he suspected ppl without making any reads :/

I'm open for Aether or haze but prefer Aether lynch. Let's work together
Why would surviving 2 kills a bad thing and why would I explain how I survived to scum, dafuk? This honestly feels like you were the one who failed to kill me now you are frustrated as a scum wanting to lynch me. You are yet to tell me why surviving 2 kills is suspicious? Go on I am waiting.