[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did this “counter” thing take the form of a 1-shot ability that you could track me with?
It is like I said.
I have a killshot ability.
If it fails through my target having a high powerlvl then my target would get a counter. That counter can be removed to track my target.

But there is no counter on you -> my Action didn't fail through powerlvl.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if you were redirected? Like what if you ended up targeting someone else and then someone else targeted me?
I don’t have a good explanation for this, but I don’t have a passive protect so I should be impacted by your kill.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A list of your reads and making a strong case for an alternative lynch should also probably be on your agenda. :/ for someone who post so much you really haven't said much.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could start by explaining exactly what ability you gained, what you did with it, and why you think it was a scum ability.

I would also like a list of all your actions so far.
I never said I thought it was a scum ability. I can say someone’s character name and get a list of their results for that night if they targeted me.
I never said that I thought it was a scum ability. I do think it might have a negative effect on me because of a role I saw at the bottom of MU recently.
Also I inspected Hotaru n0 , myself n1, notorious n2, you n3.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said I thought it was a scum ability. I can say someone’s character name and get a list of their results for that night if they targeted me.
I never said that I thought it was a scum ability. I do think it might have a negative effect on me because of a role I saw at the bottom of MU recently.
Also I inspected Hotaru n0 , myself n1, notorious n2, you n3.
That doesn't sound like a scum ability. Did you get it from earlier and used it last night or did you get it last night? Also which character did you choose and why that character? Any results?

Ratchet makes up his own abilities so I wouldn't obsess over something like that.

Inspected yourself? What Kind of inspection is this XD

Also who did you vote for before you unvoted? Don't want to flip back and look for it.