Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No lynch is always a bad option!
And we need 10 votes for a lynch!
I agree that not voting anyone out is a bad option, but idk if anyone is going to come together today. I checked the votecount thing I saw from the host and the biggest wagon was 2 people. On mu, there is almost always a counterwagon and a third wagon and usually a few random votes d1, and not maj on one wagon. On ogs, it is usually maj on a wagon and not even always a counter wagon(although it is usually voting by a poll without maj so it is slightly different). There it is usually consensus to kill one person.

I just kinda think we need both more people to vote and more people to vote the same people as others if we want this to happen. With the power levels existing, I don't think not killing is ever the correct choice because we could(not def but a chance) always have 1 more chance to vote that we would otherwise lose.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both caught my attention through hard defending Alice not questioning her a single time.

This gives me scum TMI vibes. Like scum trying to protect a scummy looking town to get Towncreds.

This looks even worse for XMTF, because of his selfproclaimed pro introduction. His play feels super weak so far.

Another point on Elmage (also on Aether9) he pushes Johan. Which is in my opinion a bad move since Johan softclaimed and anyone who can use Google should know Johans flavour.
Weak points, you've been all over the place this game, I've played with Alice over a dozen times, both as mafia and town, for and against, and your case is weak tbh, I'm merely trying to prevent a possible mislynch, also Johan soft claim don't mean shit to me, it's vague, and that's something that scum could do, too, so he's not lock town.

Also, to summarize your points

1. I defended Alice (Given that I know her for much longer than you, you didn't seem to listen to what we, who know her have to say)

2. I pushed Johan, but since he soft claim, so I'm scum?

Do these reasons make sense to you? It's my job as town to keep pushing till I'm satisfied with his points, and I seem to remember you pushing as well.

Stop trying to scum hunt and actually hunt!

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait you can vote two people at once?
as far as I know the new vote is overwriting the old vote

How would this mean you are someone good to sheep? If you are inactive, chances are that you don't know everything that is happening in a thread.
I am back now tho
I thought godfathers were like millers and not told that they were a godfather. How does godfather mentality exist? I don't really get that.
tbh I am not familair with this, here we use to let godfathers and millers know about their results given to investigators

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
454💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
as far as I know the new vote is overwriting the old vote
But you voted both Ansatsuken and Toujo in the same post.

tbh I am not familair with this, here we use to let godfathers and millers know about their results given to investigators
I've played with millers before, prob in mashes and stuff, but I remember there being one in the turbo mash that didn't know they were a miller so I kinda thought that was part of being a miller. That makes sense though and your thought now makes more sense too.

Reactions: Rej

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you 3 kill attemps and you directly rule out the possibility that scum got hit?

And you are also completly fine with breadcrumb claim incl. many stuff that it Just wrong and containing informations Alice didn't.

And you also think it is fine that Alice makes a secret of her target who may have Invest immunity?

Simple cause I explained mechanics to debunk silly theories that doesn't fit with given mechanics.
Of course I don't rule out anything. But the probability says that for now, Alice and Kyte are townies and that you're wasting your energy going after Alice.

Do you think it's fine that you don't reveal your information about Accelerator? You're being a hypocrite here. Why would players reveal all of their cards right from the get go?