[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know what the wonderland trip did.
So plz reveal who you intended to target.

I just wanna know which player could have an invest immunity.
at this point it seems like a rand chance that a specific player randed an invest immuntity role. Idk if it helps us much to know who it is if we don't even know if they have invest immunity.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll post the notes I have so far but I haven't read most of the thread. These are ordered from least suspicious to most suspicious

Town Read:
8 - Nikamara, duh
2 - Rej
3 - Shanks

Nuetral/Null Read:
12 - Nessos
10 - Elmage G Ace
9 - Johan3113 aka Beky???

1 - XTMF
6 - Kyte_
11 - SoulKiller

Kinda suspicious:
7 - Alice in Noodleland

Not sure why she thought it has to be a newb? Then throws shade on Anatsuken. Which is it? Newb or Anatsuken ._.

5 - Ansatsuken

Big objections. Why so certain kyte and alice are town?

Scum Read:
13 - Demon

You must be registered for see images
can it seriously be this easy?

bad revenge vote is bad

yup it only get's worse, he even admits it. Again, can it be this easy?

Ansatsuken jumps to the conclusion that those attacked night 0 (kyte and alice) must be town which I disagree with. but Demon is the first to readily agree. His willingness to readily declare ppl as town isn't something that sit right with me.
Why was he so quick to agree?

You must be registered for see images
that's not what they said. I mean honestly even this is a possibility but it is clear they were suggesting serial killer and/or multiball is afoot. It's never a good sign when someone puts words in other's mouth or blatantly misinterprets what they were were trying to say.

What do the numbers mean? Like how is 2 town but 1 and 12 are null? How does that ordering make any sense? There are also a bunch of people missing. Are those just people you don't have thoughts on yet or why aren't they on there?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's not as careful, she generally plays like she's anti-town as a town player, however she's an observant type and would once in a while point out what she observed or give info about her night actions
So I guess they act kinda towny as scum and scummy as town then with some slight things that show that they are town/scum. If this is wrong, idk.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess they act kinda towny as scum and scummy as town then with some slight things that show that they are town/scum. If this is wrong, idk.
Not really, Alice plays the same as both, but she's more careful as scum, as such she's an easy mislynch usually. I could start a wagon on her right now and before long she'll be lynched, I know someone like Soulkiller will probably agree policy lynch her too, however, as a town player, she's more observant. And she'll always give her thoughts, she doesn't scum hunt, I've never seen her push a player throughout the umpteen times we've played.

I'm not locking her town, I hope you get me, but if she's scum, she'll crack under pressure, however she has handled the pressure from nessos fairly well, also besides the information which she provided nessos don't actually have any evidence against her, scum Alice is much too careful to slip like he said. Just saying

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, @Nessos why do you want to know who she targeted? Not defending her at all this time, but if she's role-blocked, the the person won't know, so even if she's scum, she can call any name and no one would argue, also the role-blocker won't want to reveal himself for obvious reasons. I'm just curious how you want to use the info.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, Alice plays the same as both, but she's more careful as scum, as such she's an easy mislynch usually. I could start a wagon on her right now and before long she'll be lynched, I know someone like Soulkiller will probably agree policy lynch her too, however, as a town player, she's more observant. And she'll always give her thoughts, she doesn't scum hunt, I've never seen her push a player throughout the umpteen times we've played.

I'm not locking her town, I hope you get me, but if she's scum, she'll crack under pressure, however she has handled the pressure from nessos fairly well, also besides the information which she provided nessos don't actually have any evidence against her, scum Alice is much too careful to slip like he said. Just saying
Thanks for clarifying

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really like this sentence and think that it is kinda bad to assume something like this. I once came up with 3 super op roles and I could def see one of them being more dangerous than mafia.
No. Three super op roles don't mean anything, it's how it's used that matters, mafia have something a 3p don't, they're aware of each other, hence they can plan, as such they would generally coordinate and work as a unit, a 3p is usually alone, so mafia is more dangerous, he shouldn't have revealed that info that he did, or perhaps he should have gone at it a different way