XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find it interesting how fluffy town reading johan considering he is just TMI the game .

When you said johan wants to get back to the game than mechanics on it you said it was ok but all i see him speculating x person could be this role or that.

you seem way to passive in this game.

Also @xtmfat least give your top town and scum lean at least we can take lead on what you actually want to convey instead of x person is wolfy /or not.

Take a forefront instead of playing sherlock .
Kyte and Alice get an initial town read based on them being attempted kills. I think Fluffy has been fairly townie so far. I'm willing to put Johan as town right now as well since some of his reactions do feel real.

I think you've had a few scummy posts (more about that later). I don't like Nessos constantly going back to discuss mechanics and it hasn't felt like he's been scum hunting.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo I keep having internet connection problems and for some reason this site is one that won't load. If at any point you need to replace me j-just go ahead :score:In the mean time please link a countdown and a VC for me <3.
It seems catching up at this point will be nigh impossible given the post count, but nevertheless I'll try.

@XTMF @Aether9 @SoulKiller give me your reads boys or link to them if you already posted. To the point I had read I had said Demon was the most suspicious to me. Do you agree or has something changed that I should consider in his favour?
Demon hasn't really made an impact in this game. I didn't think much of his initial interaction with Fluffy, but his posts since there have lacked substance.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
johan - sussing him because he is way too focused on game mechanics than actual interaction it was okay at beginning but to continue with it looks like game diversion to me.

Rej -Null so far i think uts better to hear their pov.

Nessos -Null so far i need to read them again to be honest . Again i think he is way too focused on game mechanics.

Nikamara -null reads

Elmege - leaning scum here, his play weems more passive . There are at time he is not sure they are town or not . They want to remain neutral and try to appear to avoid any attention on them

Alice -I always had problem with her read when she was town or scum. If she gives out info to early in the game it could be seen as towny behavior to avoid mislynch , but i expect her to give her views on the game .

Ansa - Would be my vote of the day , if he doesnt come with his reads . Appears to wifom players list its scum play to me it can be said about me as well in beginning of my post.

I gave my tinfoil read on him but if he does not come out and give his decent contribution on his read list i ll personally vote him .

Kyte - He still needs to answer my question , he appears to avoid few players interacting with him for some reason when they quote him. Not liking his play.

Others look null for now i ll redraft the list again.

Need to look into sir salt , fluffy , aether and SK again i missed some of your post but i will get back into them..

Also i am waiting on XTMF has to say . Before i can conclude on them null on him for now
For me, Nessos has had way more talk centered around mechanics than Johan yet your read on them is different.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte and Alice get an initial town read based on them being attempted kills
So you 3 kill attemps and you directly rule out the possibility that scum got hit?

And you are also completly fine with breadcrumb claim incl. many stuff that it Just wrong and containing informations Alice didn't.

And you also think it is fine that Alice makes a secret of her target who may have Invest immunity?

For me, Nessos has had way more talk centered around mechanics than Johan yet your read on them is different.
Simple cause I explained mechanics to debunk silly theories that doesn't fit with given mechanics.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How about inotourus?
It doesn't seems like they even notice the Game started. Does anybody know them from another forum, discord or similiar to inform them?

Also expect more from @Nikamara then just commenting "fluff fluff".
Reads are needed!
I'll post the notes I have so far but I haven't read most of the thread. These are ordered from least suspicious to most suspicious

Town Read:
8 - Nikamara, duh
2 - Rej
3 - Shanks

Nuetral/Null Read:
12 - Nessos
10 - Elmage G Ace
9 - Johan3113 aka Beky???

1 - XTMF
6 - Kyte_
11 - SoulKiller

Kinda suspicious:
7 - Alice in Noodleland
Hello everybody!!!! and welcome to New faces on AB.
I've been to Wonderland. SMH.

Someone tried to kill Alice, but it failed.

You must be registered for see images
lol.

Seriously I was thinking this was made by newcomers.on AB. No one touch Alice NP1 here.
TOWN'S GOD FODDER SMH.
Not sure why she thought it has to be a newb? Then throws shade on Anatsuken. Which is it? Newb or Anatsuken ._.

5 - Ansatsuken
I guess those failed killing attempts help outted Alice and Kyte as town. Any objection?
Big objections. Why so certain kyte and alice are town?

Scum Read:
13 - Demon
I was gonna respond but I was afraid you would suspect me if I did.
can it seriously be this easy?

Vote: fluffy_rabbit
bad revenge vote is bad

No I just wanted revenge.
yup it only get's worse, he even admits it. Again, can it be this easy?

None sir.
Ansatsuken jumps to the conclusion that those attacked night 0 (kyte and alice) must be town which I disagree with. but Demon is the first to readily agree. His willingness to readily declare ppl as town isn't something that sit right with me.
Why was he so quick to agree?

Are you sayng they killed them in pretend to throw people off?
that's not what they said. I mean honestly even this is a possibility but it is clear they were suggesting serial killer and/or multiball is afoot. It's never a good sign when someone puts words in other's mouth or blatantly misinterprets what they were were trying to say.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I accepted the invitation and my actions got blocked. Revealing the name of the player I targeted LAST NP will be useless. Because I cannot clear him. Revealing his or her name will only put him or her in jeopardy.

Now Nessos, If I'm a scum and according to you invest immunity usually belongs to scum. Wouldn't be just easy for me to just give any name and be done with this mystery.. So you can stop also. Putting me on. Center stage this DP?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nessos I hope you do realize that this back and forth isn't helping if you're town, you've been told already that Alice plays scummy as town, doesn't push players, doesn't give reads, and yet you keep going down that route, wouldn't it be best to hunt other scum in the meantime?

That being said, @Ansatsuken has been overly passive this game, come play, I know you to be direct

Will finish catching up later. Idk if it's because I don't know the player's styles as yet but I would say the first 11 pages are a fun fiasco

I am so far leaning scum on Demon

I also find Ansatsuken, Alice and Poison suspicious in this order from most to least.

Will state my reasons when I finish catching up in case my opinion changes. I should be back in about 4ish hours.
Did you finish catching up? I can't find your reads, if you already posted it, link me please, if not, why? It's been more than 4hrs...
Howdy there everyone, I know I am kind of late but I stopped by the library and found this very interesting book, which I decided to buy. So I been spending most of my time reading it to be honest, it consumed my life, you see it is such a fascinating book which I very much enjoyed to it's very core. It opened my eyes on certain matter.

I bet some of you are curious on what kind of book that is so good it would make me stay in my basement reading it nonstop and don't worry, I am planning to share it once I finish rereading it for the 666th time. Until then, let's see what we have here.

Are you reading a book on how to kill because your kill failed? xDxDxD

now im randomly wondering if johan is a indie with a "kill accelerator" wincon and not actually town
You know, this makes sense actually, I find his obsession with Accelerator quite odd, surely the character can't be more dangerous than mafia, if accelerator is indeed a 3p
And scum knowing this won't attack me because even tho i am town i have to deal with a potential threat to town and mafia

If you ask me i am in a pretty damn good place
I don't understand this, please elaborate how the accelerator is both a danger to town and mafia, I don't really have the time to go research tbh, and I have no idea about the flavor

Mafia if you reading this don't kill me cause i need to get rid of a role harmful to you and us
:happy:
If your claim is true, then I think you made a mistake. I mean assuming the role is dangerous to both, then statistically, town are in more danger, and you shouldn't reveal info like this

Is it also her normal Town behaviour that she becomes totally salty when being suspected and not even trying to Help solving the game early on?
Yes. Alice don't really do much game solving

Vote lynch XMTF

Selfproclaimed pro who did almost nothing smh
Lol! This vote reminds me of the time I got voted by Rej for not yet catching scum by DP3 in a previous game xD! Also, if you believe Alice is scum, shouldn't your vote be placed on her?
It's pretty simple , i have info Accelerator isnt town aligned and its my job to handle him hence why i am looking for him. And so far Kyte fits him best
Does it mean if town wins and you didn't take care of the accelerator then you don't win? Is it an extra wincon or what?

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I accepted the invitation and my actions got blocked. Revealing the name of the player I targeted LAST NP will be useless. Because I cannot clear him. Revealing his or her name will only put him or her in jeopardy.
Finally you share full info.
Why didn't you say directly that you was Block through visiting Wonderland?

I mean in every post you made before you made it look you are not sure, you Just said "could be".

Was it your Intention to make others fall in the same trap? This would be also scummy.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll post the notes I have so far but I haven't read most of the thread. These are ordered from least suspicious to most suspicious

Town Read:
8 - Nikamara, duh
2 - Rej
18 - fluffy_rabbit
3 - Shanks

Nuetral/Null Read:
19 - Aether9
12 - Nessos
10 - Elmage G Ace
9 - Johan3113 aka Beky???

1 - XTMF
14 - SirSalt
16 - Haze_with_a_Z
15 - iNotorious
6 - Kyte_
11 - SoulKiller

Kinda suspicious:
7 - Alice in Noodleland

Not sure why she thought it has to be a newb? Then throws shade on Anatsuken. Which is it? Newb or Anatsuken ._.

5 - Ansatsuken

Big objections. Why so certain kyte and alice are town?

17 - Poison

Why am I late!?!? Oh I was watching some stuff. Also Yoo

Yo someone fluff with me.
Also talks about eating chips and typing with left hand. Not sure why he made it a point to essentially say "Nothing I say can be suspicious rn and if you do find anything suspicious about me then you're suspicious because I'm just fluffing guys, hee hee hahahha :3" ._. Basically what I see is something trying not to get involved as much as possible and trying not to ruffle any feathers but appearing to be active. I almost want to demote to scum read but I don't have much evidence besides this gut feeling.

Scum Read:
13 - Demon

can it seriously be this easy?

bad revenge vote is bad

yup it only get's worse, he even admits it. Again, can it be this easy?

Ansatsuken jumps to the conclusion that those attacked night 0 (kyte and alice) must be town which I disagree with. but Demon is the first to readily agree. His willingness to readily declare ppl as town isn't something that sit right with me.
Why was he so quick to agree?

that's not what they said. I mean honestly even this is a possibility but it is clear they were suggesting serial killer and/or multiball is afoot. It's never a good sign when someone puts words in other's mouth or blatantly misinterprets what they were were trying to say.
EDIT ^
I pressed post instead of preview before I was done. Reads on sir salt, notorious, Haze, poison, rabbit and Aether in this this post.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trash vote right here.
Eloberate.
I explained already my suspicion on you before I places my vote on you.
You direcy gave Alice a free card Not question a single thing -> for me it looks like you have TMI regarding the case of Alice.

I meam.you complain about others not scumhunting while you Mr selfproclaimed pro Not even try to do anything, but commenting.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Selfproclaimed pro, who can't do game solving day 1 smh :lok:
It's weird you're trying to push this negative narration on me. Why is it a 'shake my head' moment that I'm not posting high amounts at the moment? First of all, these last couple of days aren't when I'm able to be super active. Second, this phase has been consumed by mechanical talk and what happened in N0 and it's BS because it's mucked this phase up completely. I think there have been some interesting leads to follow, but it's D1 and we need ten votes to lynch someone. Now, don't take my words as me saying D1 isn't useful or there is no information, but based on the flow of this game, it feels like the party is going to start on D2.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eloberate.
I explained already my suspicion on you before I places my vote on you.
You direcy gave Alice a free card Not question a single thing -> for me it looks like you have TMI regarding the case of Alice.

I meam.you complain about others not scumhunting while you Mr selfproclaimed pro Not even try to do anything, but commenting.
I already explained why both Alice and Kyte deserve a pass D1; it's not that hard to understand. And if I have TMI on Alice, how does that make me scummy? You have admitted you have an actual result on Accelerator, which you refuse to reveal, yet we're not supposed to think your tight lips are scummy yet apparently my behavior is?

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you finish catching up? I can't find your reads, if you already posted it, link me please, if not, why? It's been more than 4hrs...
Nope I'm having severe internet issues and the site was down for me over 12 hours ._. It can load some sites but others just get put under unavailable

I just posted my reads, but I feel they are honestly inadequate as I haven't read most of the thread. Demon is my strongest scum read, but no sure how much time is left and hastily voting in majority lynch game is a big no no. If catching us is possible I will do it but if not I'm just gonna try to keep up from the present.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope I'm having severe internet issues and the site was down for me over 12 hours ._. It can load some sites but others just get put under unavailable

I just posted my reads, but I feel they are honestly inadequate as I haven't read most of the thread. Demon is my strongest scum read, but no sure how much time is left and hastily voting in majority lynch game is a big no no. If catching us is possible I will do it but if not I'm just gonna try to keep up from the present.
Fair enough. Demon does seem fake in his earlier approach to the game imo