[Game] A Certain Mafia Game #30

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace @Nikamara what action have you two performed last night and what result did you get, please.
Nothing that can make a defining difference in the game at the moment. I'd rather keep it to myself. We already have a bunch of ppl who claimed their characters for no reason. let's not help the mafia figure out our powers too okay.

@Alice in Noodleland, Kyte, please vote for Aether. Look over his play since coming back. He is textbook scum.
- inexplicably survived 2 kills
- said I am his biggest suspect but didn't vote for me
- tried to push a lynch on a semi inactive player (Kyte)
- suspects ppl but didn't give reads and acts like I'm suspicious for asking for them XD

This is it my dears. I feel it in my bones.
You must be registered for see images

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might know what they have done. I'm not sure if it's alignment indicative but I just want to hear it out from them before the phase. I'd like to think Ace and Nikamara know that be revealing that info would releave some suspicion which is for the greater good of this town. If they are town, ofc.

I wanna hear our from @Elmage G Ace fisrt, though. I don't mind saying my night action as well, after you.
I like this post. I can see the townie intentions behind it. However, I have to disagree. I think Ace already stuck his neck out by exposing Ansa. That should be good enough for now and as for myself, I have no need to relieve fake suspicion from Aether who I think is scum :sweat:well, hopefully.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know Aether9 has died and subbed in right? Are you talking about his current slot, or the dead one?
Oh, I'm aware if that, but thanks for the reminder. What I was saying is that the Aether we know as town had not questioned my alignment once before he died, as far as I remember, yet he now claims he's been seeing me as a suspecious since Day 1.

Its not the fact that someone thinks I'm suspecious that I'm considerate about, no. It's the lack of any reasoning that I deem as genuine, to such a claim, especially in a setting where I'm inactive.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF how do you feel about Aether this phase?

@Aether9 if you are town this is the time to claim, tell us what you've done so far, make your last stand
I really dont think I'm wrong here though

these phases are too long. I'm trying very hard not to get paranoid.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Poison do you accept Haikyuu bribes?

in all seriousness tell me something. Does your character's name start with an A?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF how do you feel about Aether this phase?

@Aether9 if you are town this is the time to claim, tell us what you've done so far, make your last stand
I really dont think I'm wrong here though

these phases are too long. I'm trying very hard not to get paranoid.
You already asked me how I feel about Aether.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace @Nikamara what action have you two performed last night and what result did you get, please.
I'm curious. What do you know?

And who did Aerther targeted last NP? @Elmage G Ace

@Poison im still waiting for your reply.
I'm not revealing that yet

Alice only interacting with Poison and Elmage is suspicious
You've never been able to solve both of us irrespective of your alignment
I want to know what result have you received. I insist.
Uhh, no. Why?