Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually didn't realize, I wasn't keeping track of the votes, but you asked much earlier, specifically for both of us. Why?
I actually had no intentions hearing from Nikamara, I just wanted to tag someone along. Anyways, please don't divert the track of the conversation. I've understood that youve done a great job watching Aether last night, should you not help the investigation by telling us who has he targeted?

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kyte, Aether said I was his biggest scum read, but he voted for you instead. don't you find that suspicious? dont waste this phase D:

@Toujo go play FFXIV or something
You must be registered for see images
Do I look like I don't suspect Aether? I just didn't want to close up to the majority vote and end the phase just yet.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually had no intentions hearing from Nikamara, I just wanted to tag someone along. Anyways, please don't divert the track of the conversation. I've understood that youve done a great job watching Aether last night, should you not help the investigation by telling us who has he targeted?
The result was irrelevant, I can't explain without revealing how my abilities work, and I don't want to do that

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsk.. Tsk... Elmage you did Randed scum aren't you
I'm more concerned about you. You are around for EOD and didn't make any inputs, just waiting for everything to play out right?
Do I look like I don't suspect Aether? I just didn't want to close up to the majority vote and end the phase just yet.
Your vote wouldn't have ended the phase though, two was needed for majority according to nika

• Angry
Reactions: Nikamara

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited: