Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*well me and taka appears in seiretei*

story
espada 7 has been captured and the gotei court has announced his execution,
His execution will be after some hours.

as for now we will rushed to the prision where they have kept Migu, we will take down the guards and then take a disguise of guards,this is how we rescue him,
hope u got my point ??

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Taka Nods to Zarakii*

Yeah I understand. Although, Seiretei surely knows Migu wasn't the only intruder, am I right? Which means, they probably have tightened the security where he's being held. We can't be too rash and get caught so easily. They may also have planted traps across seiretei, am I right? Well, either way, let's get going, lead the way

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Taka Nods to Zarakii*

Yeah I understand. Although, Seiretei surely knows Migu wasn't the only intruder, am I right? Which means, they probably have tightened the security where he's being held. We can't be too rash and get caught so easily. They may also have planted traps across seiretei, am I right? Well, either way, let's get going, lead the way
well i make the scene like tht coz migu wanted to end this mission fast, dont know why,
although this mission can be very long and good,

what should we do ??

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-as you are walking through the streets in your capes than you hear some soulreapers saying-
"have you heard? they moved that hollow´s execution, it will be in 10 minutes, they even are going to use the soukyoku"
"wow, really? i heard that that hollow looks like captain of squad 10."
"i had no idea, but still they will kill him in 10 minutes, we should quickly go there, they say that every soulreaper can go there and that even captains will be there"
"yeah we should, they moved him there 3 hours ago, he is there for 3 hours, i am almost sorry for him, hahahahaha"
"his zanpakutou looks really cool they say, it´s in the storage of barracks of 4th squad"
"maybe we should go look at it don´t ya think?"
"i don´t know"

Last edited:

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What! But, It was meant to be in oonly an hour, why so suddenly ten minutes? And all the captains will be there... Zarakii-san, I have a plan. it will work without a doubt, although it's risky. Within ten minutes, I'll head to the center of seiretei. During that time, you should stay here. Just as the soukyoku is lit, I'll use a cero to attract their attention. As everyone is alerted and rushes to the explosion, you should have enough time to grab Migu and run. After the explosion, I'll head underground via the sewers, we should rendevous below. Do you agree to this, or is it too risky?

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, I haven't heard anything about that, so lemme read a couple pages back.

EDIT: Ok, saw it.

After we rendevous undeground, they're most likely to head back to the execution grounds after some while. When the surface is clear, we should head out to retrieve Migu's Zanpaktou and get out of here. It's hiddin in the barracks of the 4th squad. there may me those small fries there, so we should hurry befor the mess with it. Returning will be hard, as it will be getting dark soon. Migu being weaponless, will play a great role in the plan. While we get his zanpaktou back, Migu will be preparing us dinner... because I'm starving, I was sent here on an empty stomach :|

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
just read post number 506 it´s on this page

my advice is to seperate, one will go for sword and the other one goes to rescue or something like that

Last edited:

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like a good plan to me,
lets do it then,

but u know u have to be very carefull

okie lets make it like this, u go for Zanpaktu and i go for Migu

Last edited:

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but someone goes to rescue, then all the captains will be at the execution, and zarakii can't take them all on alone. which is where i came up with the explosion to lure them away and he grabs you. We can say, that on his way back, he grabbed your zanpaktou or smthn.

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok then.

Zarakii-san. Is it possible for you yourself to lure the captains away and escape while I grab Migu's zanpaktou and free him? if you succeed to run far enough, we will cause an explosion, leading them away from you. I for one am to big to run at god speed, but I suppose you can.

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok then good luck Zarakii-san, may speed be by your side.

*As Zarakii and I split up, I first head for the barracks of the 4th squad. Remembering that people may be there already, I un-sheath my Zanpaktou and head inside. As I enter, in front of me appears two soulreapers reaching in for Migu's Zanpaktou. I quickly slash at their lungs and easily break the locks holding the zanpaktou open. I grab and make my way out, although emerging from the barracks, some guards appear on patrol. I have no choice but to bust the walls open and make a run towards the execution grounds while Zarakii leads the captains away. on my way, the guards are cut loose of of my back, chasing after the rest of the captains who are chasing after zarakii*

Phew, that was a close one... Migu better be alright!

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* as i get near to prison, i Sensed migu
it was a tower, a single cell prison.
there were 2 guards who were standing at the door.

i was looking them from corner of the other building,
i picked up a stone from the ground and throw at some distance far from the cell.

they both get cautious about tht, 1 of them asked another to have look.

other one left the door and went to check what was tht sound,

i run towards the first guard, before he realize who the hell i m, i simply insert my hand inside his chest making him sleep forever.

i looked for the keys and found in his pocket, i quickly opened the gate before the second guards appears, i pulled his body inside the cell and closed the door, as nothing happens.
it was double story tower, i climbed upstairs. where i found migu,
he was shocked to see my, then he smiled and said "i knew u will come for me Zaraki"

i punched him so hard, and sad nothing, jus point him to come with me.
we both came downstairs,
as we came near to gate i heard the second guy calling for his parter "heyyy where are u, wonder where did he go, may be he need to piss.

as i notice he was jus standing infront of the door, i shoot a very powerful bala, blowing the door with taking guard with it.

*other soul repears notice the noise and explosion of my bala and the alert the captains about tht incident*

*I said to migu* lets hurry up, taka should have ur zanpaktu for now

*i shoot a gran ray cero at the tower,
tower collapsed*

and we ran towards the position where we meet taka

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-as you are walking through the streets in your capes than you hear some soulreapers saying-
"have you heard? they moved that hollow´s execution, it will be in 10 minutes, they even are going to use the soukyoku"
"wow, really? i heard that that hollow looks like captain of squad 10."
"i had no idea, but still they will kill him in 10 minutes, we should quickly go there, they say that every soulreaper can go there and that even captains will be there"
"yeah we should, they moved him there 3 hours ago, he is there for 3 hours, i am almost sorry for him, hahahahaha"
"his zanpakutou looks really cool they say, it´s in the storage of barracks of 4th squad"
"maybe we should go look at it don´t ya think?"
"i don´t know"

read this please zarakii

Status
Not open for further replies.