Xinroki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Xinroki* * after we defeated the black ops squad I start to search for the Captain of squad 3* "-Sigh- This is pointless." "There is more then five people in the known location with Captain level spirit energy." "I should wait for orders..." *Sits down and waits*

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As a behalf for Migualon* (Since he isnt here, i will just be temporarily ordering u guys)

"Come on guys, lets search for him. First of all, we need to search for the 3rd division base. But, jumping or running will be a bad plan, lets use the sewage route. "

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i am here, which is good
as 7th Espada Toshi Hitsu: -as we go up from sewage route we all are at the 3rd squad´s bases. i notice captain, but his haori doesn´t show 3rd squad symbol, it is captain of squad...-
"hello captain..."

...=captain you choose petro

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As a captain of the 3rd*

Hehe .. Enough of your disguise, I know you are Espada sent by Lord Petro. Looks like I made the right guess, I know you guys are finding me and will using this route. Wheres the letter?

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As the 3rd captain*

-Takes the letter and opens it-

... There's no word???

-Out of sudden, my eye turn completely black, blood starts dripping out from it. -

Im blind! Dammit Im blind!

-My body then turn into white-

Damn you Petro! You betray !! Argh!!! Espada come here!!!

-Pulls out my sword, and run to u to stab u-

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As the 3rd captain*

-Takes the letter and opens it-

... There's no word???

-Out of sudden, my eye turn completely black, blood starts dripping out from it. -

Im blind! Dammit Im blind!

-My body then turn into white-

Damn you Petro! You betray !! Argh!!! Espada come here!!!

-Pulls out my sword, and run to u to stab u-
me 7th espada
-since he´s blind i quietly sonído behind him with my reiatsu hidden and stab him with my sword from behind him, than i shoot bala on him to finish it off-

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"oh great, zarakii let him to me, i will devour this hollow myself"
-i block your balas with my hand and than i jump to you and cut off your arm in which you are holding your sword-

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-as u jump planning to chop off my hand-

*I shouts* BANKAI!

-Well, since Im Gin plus hollow power. I streched my sword to stab u in mid air. It is too fast for u too block or avoid it -

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*10th squad Capt Toshi*
heard a scream of 3rd squad captain, while going for Dojo.

toshi ran, following the scream.

There he saw the 3 squad captain falling on his knees, and he was shocked to look 3 persons who were looking exactly like him and and his second and 3rd seat's officers

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL . okay ... since there are 3. make a mini rule for posting.

1st poster: migua
2nd poster: me
3rd poster: zara

and it goes agn..

PS: BTW, ZARA IS SHINIGAMI

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Original Toshi*
I ran towards them releasing my Shikai: Hyōrinmaru's with its release command "Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens"

*In its Shikai, Hyōrinmaru extends slightly in length, and gains a crescent-shaped blade attached to its hilt by a long metal chain, which can extend greatly if necessary by force of will. The chain itself can be used as an attack or to entangle a target.*

*inquiring*
who the hell are u guys and what have u done with Gin ???

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-i say to myself-
"oh great, 2 captains and one has turned into hollow, but i think that i can use captain of squad 3 to attack real captain of squad 10"
-when i see him i tell to my companions-
-i say to myself again-
"why when i don´t have another espada here with me i have to fight 2 captains by myself"
-i quickly use my Shikai on captain of squad 3-
"rize upon the frosted heavens Migizoumaru"

Thor

Elite
Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-i say to myself-
"oh great, 2 captains and one has turned into hollow, but i think that i can use captain of squad 3 to attack real captain of squad 10"
-when i see him i tell to my companions-
-i say to myself again-
"why when i don´t have another espada here with me i have to fight 2 captains by myself"
-i quickly use my Shikai on captain of squad 3-
"rize upon the frosted heavens Migizoumaru"
But how can u use tht if u are arrancar :S ??

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH HITSU! .. argh ... Look what they done to me .... argh .....

*immediately faints to teh ground*

*Meanwhile, the letter flew to migualon direction ... Migualon accidentaly took the letter ... and it says*

"My brothesr, i know you manage to read this just after Gin's rage. Now, took his head head and made your way back :) Have fun"

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But how can u use tht if u are arrancar :S ??
Basic Information
Name: Toshi Hitsu
Nickname: Hollow with Ice Hole

History: Created by Lord Aizen as an Arrancar completely from DNA of Captain of Squad 10 Toshiro Hitsugaya. He has not only his looks, even skills, height, but even powers in his zanpakuto are Ice type. Unlike other Arrancars he can use his sword´s Shikai and he will be able to use even Bankai(if i will be allowed that, i will use Hitsugaya´s) + Resurreccioún of course(used seperately).

Looks: He looks completely as Toshiro Hitsugaya, only difference is his green hair.

Personality: Smart as Shikamaru Nara(from naruto), love fighting as Grimmjow, I live by this: "You make me angry, i kill you, you get in my way, i kill you, you talk to me i will kill you if you say something stupid, if i got bad day and see you, I KILL YOU!!!"

Powers and Abilities

Zanpakutou Name: Migizoumaru
Shikai: same as Toshiro Hitsugaya, but instead of Hyourinmaru i got Migizoumaru
Bankai: same as Toshiro Hitsugaya, but instead of Daiguren Hyourinmaru i got Daiguren Migizoumaru
Zanpakutou Release Command: Power of ice hear my soul, give me your strength and bring me victory in this fight. Now come to me and bring our judgement to my enemys and destroy them. Fly with me Migizoumaru.

Zanpakutou Description: My Migizoumaru, only the hilt is green.

Zanpakutou Resurreccioún: I absorb my zanpakutou´s powers which gives me power to shoot ice from my hands with the speed of Bala(green) which makes opponent freeze when touches something, i can shoot Bala(can use Bala even when not in resurreccioún), Cero and even Cero Oscuras(all in green). Sónidos speed is doubled and power too. During resurreccioún i get armor made of green ice and i obtain form of Green Ice Dragon (Hyourinmaru)(form is taken as when jinchuuriky has 4-8 tails).

i am the only arrancar who can have bankai and shikai thanks to me having dna of captain toshiro hitsugaya, as an underboss i make myself to be the only available person in this FC to have dna of soulreaper
read the last 3 lines in the spoiler
-i talk to Toshiro-
"we are arrancars, i am 7th espada, Toshi Hitsu created by our lord from your dna, my zanpakurou is the only one of the arrancar that has both shikai and bankai, cause i have your dna"
-after reading the letter i quickly use my shikai again on toshiro hitsugaya, than i when he´s busy countering it i jump to body of 3rd squad´s captain, cut off his head and quickly starts using sonído to get some place safe, use garganta and return back to hueco mundo-
(most likely zarakii will catch up to me so i won´t be able to have time to open garganta)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.