Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Mission 3 Completed ~

You must be registered for see images

Narrator: Almost past 3 hours, everyone was worried that Migualon havent get back yet. Zara one of the senior decided to report and discuss with the Lord in his place. Lord is sitting having a small dinner in his palace, and is surpirsed to see one of his suburdinate enter his room with a worry face.

"My Lord! Migua havent get back from gotei ...!"

Narrator: Lord was speechless, he then smile like he always do.

" ... I just received an intuition that he wont be back. I impressed that you care for your comrade :) Therefore, now bring ur men and give him a rescue. I will pray for your safety .. good luck"

Mission 3 Summary​

► Migualon12: Such a loyal man, having strategised plan. Though, still naive when fighting. He shall receive 30 pts (120 pts left to be Top 5 Espada)
► Xinroki: Very well brave, such an obedient soldier. Good job! He shall get a promotion to the power of Fracion and shall serve Migualon for now.
► Thadias: Really good in disguising as shinigami, with courage and loyalty. Thefore he shall receive 20 pts
► Zarakii: Good job rp as a captain! A wise captain, those who know how to control his power very well. He shall get 30pts (140 pts to be top 5 Espada)

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Mission 4 ~
A comrade captured

You must be registered for see images

Narrator: After known that Migualon and his team were captured by the gotei 13. Lord sent Zara and his men to rescue them before the gotei made an execution. The Team then sent again to the Seretei, though the security will be very tight, compared to the previous mission. The team made a search for Migua's zanpakuto. Now, will they able to recover the sword ... or rescue them on time before the execution was made.

------------------------------------------

ROLE (THE PLAYERS)​
1. Migualon12: A captured Espada + A changing role shinigami.
2. Xinroki: A captured Espada + A changing role
3. Thadias: A captured Espada + A changing role

4. Zarakii: Espada, sent to rescue the captured team
5. Taka: Espada, sent to rescue the captured team

6. Petro: A changing role (lord + shinigami)

Espada as Red. Shinigami as Blue Both Role as Green

Last edited:

Xinroki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Xinroki* *Sitting in my cell meditating*
"How annoying. Master Migualon was too rushing... if he would have aproched that drunken soul reaper with more ease we might not be in this mess."

Last edited:

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok Zarakii, I think we should start over from 0...

*As we enter seiretei, we notice there is no one to be seen in our path.*

Zarakii, there's no one here... Could it mean the execution is about to begin soon enough? If so, then we need to hurry.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
7th espada:
-as i hear xin talking to guard i start geting out from that stupid drug that is making my reiatsu unstable, than to xin-
"i wasn´t too rush, it wasn´t my mistake, i would like to see how good job would you deal with 2 captains?"

Last edited:

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As I'm able to see the tower from afar where Migu and the others are being held. I turn back to Zarakii. I then notice he's missing.*

What the hell? Where did Zarakii go? This is bad!

*I turn back in the direction Zarakii was and quickly run to him.*

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Narrator: *Taka is almost near to the prison cell, but unfornutely zarakii went missing! Taka run back from where he had come ... and suddenly... To his surprise, it is Lord!*

*As lord petro* "Hello Taka, it looks like im here now. Just stay by my side, everything is under control :) Oh yes, zara has just return to los nachos, btw. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile, at the prison cell ..*

*As the guard* - "Hey brat, juz talk to my hand D: "

-Out of Sudden, another guard came in-

*As the 2nd guard* - "Ziko-san ... I got some news for u ... This prisoner shld be brought to the execution by now (it looks like 10 mins has passed)! but it appear that, we got some new invader causing a destruction somewhere at the 3rd division base.... Hence, Hitsugaya-Taicho told me to postpone the execution for now.."

Last edited:

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Taka looks astonished towards lord petro.*

L-Lord Petro. Why was Zarakii sent back? Anyway, now that you're here, what's the plan, the execution should be started soon, can we arrive in time to save them?

*Taka looks back towards the tower where Migu is being held.*

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is something i want him to do ... But its fine now, just how i planned it. Well, first of all, the dead body of 3rd captain is already under my control (this is because for touching the letter containing my cursed seal), and he in a form of hollow is now doing some rage without being aware what he is doing. I can say that seretei is getting busy fighting with him, therefore this will postpone the execution. Now, taka .. find the cell and freed them, help them to recover their sword back :) Just make sure u didnt get inside of Gin's crossfire ...
While for me, i got something i been waiting to do ...

Is to confrant with the 1st Captai :)

Taka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see... Understood. I've heard rumors that they may be held in that tall tower over there
*Points*
I'll be on my way now, good luck lord petro :)
*I quickly dash off towards the tower in hopes to arrive without being seen and caught by Gin's crossfire. As I proceed, I stop above the 4th Squad Barracks.*
Maybe I can find something interesting in here.. I'll check it out.
*I walk inside and find a steel vault. I crush it open with a mini Cero and reach in to find only Xinroki's Zanpaktou.*
Good, I should quickly go and free them, then we'll find Migu's Zanpkatou.

Status
Not open for further replies.