Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Thinking to myself*
Hmm, A shinigami passing by, I could take him hostage and force him into telling me where the other Zanpaktou are, he looks pretty weak. What squad does he belong to?
*I un-sheath my Zanpaktou, place it at the shinigami's throat, and grab him by the robe.*
Where is are the other zanpaktou, and where is everyone being held! If you don't speak, then these will be your last words!

Xinroki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Xinroki* *Closes eyes and grins* "So. Lord Petro decided to come personally." "There will be blood, in the heart of the darkness." *Shadows begin to consume my cell making the guards unable to see me*

-Thad-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Thadias* "-Yawn- I don't know why you guys are in such a rush to get out of here. I say the sooner they try and be-head us the better. Heheheheh."

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Thinking to myself*
Hmm, A shinigami passing by, I could take him hostage and force him into telling me where the other Zanpaktou are, he looks pretty weak. What squad does he belong to?
*I un-sheath my Zanpaktou, place it at the shinigami's throat, and grab him by the robe.*
Where is are the other zanpaktou, and where is everyone being held! If you don't speak, then these will be your last words!
oK! OK! I tell u ..

The zanpakuto are kept in the 6th captain room itself ...

Note: Those who were captured .. u are free to act as a shinigami :D

Xinroki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As Xinroki* *As my cell remains covered with shadows blocking my site from the guards I grin and touch the wall* "Soon, this whole place is going to come crashing down."

*As Shinigami* *Walking along and sees a Espada threatening a shinigami* "You! Holt!" *Rushes up over and pulls sword out* "What have you told him!?"

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
guys, i have become new lord, i will make new espada f.c. and you all will be in it automatically as i copy the 1st post of this thread completely (well, maybe with different pictures), i will add link here to it:

THIS ONE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.