Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Running away from an explosion you set off yourself is different from turning around, though. I think Temari is quick enough to react to that (and maybe use kawarimi if she can't block/dodge) - unless Akame initiates her attack from Temari's blind spot, that is.
I know turning around is a different course of action and is generally easier than outrunning an explosion. What I meant is that I doubt Temari is on a higher level of speed compared to him so she won't be able to turn around in time.
But then again, I suppose it depends on how you view their relative speeds. Which I am still unsure of.
Before Tatsumi's Incursio powerup, he was despite it before Tatsumi reached her. Wave was on par with this version of Tatsumi yet Akame is much faster than him and capable of hitting him in the same spot over and over again without him even being able to block. Now the question is, did Tatsumi evade the explosion or simply tank it?

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know turning around is a different course of action and is generally easier than outrunning an explosion. What I meant is that I doubt Temari is on a higher level of speed compared to him so she won't be able to turn around in time.
Didn't Temari have solid evasion/blocking feats like noticing that (and we've established that thrown projectiles are faster than ninja running)? I don't think she'd be slower than Bors, especially if we consider that it was her in Part I.

Before Tatsumi's Incursio powerup, he was despite it before Tatsumi reached her. Wave was on par with this version of Tatsumi yet Akame is much faster than him and capable of hitting him in the same spot over and over again without him even being able to block. Now the question is, did Tatsumi evade the explosion or simply tank it?
Well if you ask me, it was anime physics at play. Remember how Ran and Kurome weren't blown to bits by Champ's explosion, ? And they didn't have any armor or anything. Heck, they didn't even lose hearing :|

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Temari have solid evasion/blocking feats like noticing that (and we've established that thrown projectiles are faster than ninja running)? I don't think she'd be slower than Bors, especially if we consider that it was her in Part I.
Well Shikamaru's kunai is faster than he himself is but Akame is much faster than him. Not to mention reacting to something that attacks head on isn't the same as something that can move around.

I don't think she's much faster than Bols though. It would be unlikely for Temari to be superior to all of Akame's blitz victims when it comes to speed/reactions when many of them were adept at melee combat and had more speed/reaction feats than Temari. Also Akame can make her movements unpredictable which even confused Esdeath for a bit.

Well if you ask me, it was anime physics at play. Remember how Ran and Kurome weren't blown to bits by Champ's explosion, ? And they didn't have any armor or anything. Heck, they didn't even lose hearing :|
Well Ran must have partially evaded the explosion to avoid taking the full brunt of that damage because the same attack completely roasted Champ.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also Akame can make her movements unpredictable which even confused Esdeath for a bit.
Yeah, well, if it indeed comes to pure CQC Akame would eventually beat Temari, but I still don't think it would be as easy as one blitz.

Well Ran must have partially evaded the explosion to avoid taking the full brunt of that damage because the same attack completely roasted Champ.
It was a different orb (flame, not explosion).

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess thats not a bad reason. i dont like that drawing of her though. have you been reading it?
I am lol. Yes, the art is weird (but it's gotten better since the first chapter). It's kind of politics-heavy so far so I mostly skim through it. It's mostly an independent spin-off about a distant land but there's some magic lore (the land is supposed to be where Murasame originated from and there's a villain with a magic weapon that's probably related as well). So yeah I'm in for that, mostly.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are there rules against links to chapter or like databook and what not?
I dunno. I haven't been on for a while, so I might have forgotten something.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much you've missed, but there's been 6 chapters of Hinowa ga Crush, a second Fanbook (which mostly contained artwork and VS battles people voted for) and an extra volume that contains Sheele and Bulat chapters, a new Lubbock extra and TatsuMine/WavexKurome epilogues. That's a bit too much to post anyway, that reddit link should have them all.

I haven't been following Zero, though. It's still too sexualized for my tastes.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not hard to believe lolxD do you still draw him realistically?
I dunno, maybe... semi-realistically? I don't even remember what exactly I did back then lol. I bought a new tablet recently and turns out it makes a huge difference when it's not the cheapest one (and an actual goddamn Intuos) :sweat: I mean, obviously, my traditional art skills are above my digital art ones and I still draw animals better than I do humans but at least being able to draw properly gives me hope.

Although, ever since buying the tablet I've been kind of throwing together every manner of drawing/coloring I can think of to see which results I like the most. To me, the process of figuring stuff out like this is probably even more important than the results.