Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, if he just stayed in the air out of Akame's reach, it wouldn't really help him anyway. We've already agreed that Akame would deflect feathers more easily at a larger distance. So Ran would still have no choice but to get lower, eventually (after all, he can't fly for too long - and no, the "feathers lack in power" thing still makes no sense, but I'm not going there again). And then Akame would get him since she'd have no problem bypassing any defenses he'd put up.

But yeah, if you're asking whether he'd be able to see and react to her if she tried to jump to him, then yes, he likely would, at least as long as he is high (lol) enough. And I don't think he'd want to get closer if she tried jumping to him.
What do you think about Bulat VS Wave? Before Wave got the Mastema.

Reactions: BLAZE

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Leaning towards Bulat (he seems to be more experienced overall). But I'll need to take a closer look at the feats (later; don't really have the time to re-read the manga again).
I lean towards him as well. Plus he can go invisible if Wave gets an advantage. Though I'll have to read up on Wave VS Tatsumi to see what other differences the two teigu have.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not just their Teigu though. While both are skilled, Wave's fighting style is, erm, less refined? He seems to mostly rush in and tank with GC. Bulat was actually ridiculously skilled (just remember what it took to bring him down - River having an advantage and doping/poison, Nyau interfering, and they still tied technically). Now maybe Bulat wouldn't be able to break GC but he would definitely be able to push Wave around.

Also, the more I look at Ran vs Akame, the more I get disappointed with Ran's aiming skills. Maybe I'm too hard on him though.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think Akame vs Temari is at all debatable? Or is it too unfair to compare them after all?
On second thoughts, I think it is an easy win for Akame. All she has to do is and . She won't have a guard protecting her back and its not like she can shoot fuuton behind her anyway. Temari won't turn around fast enough when Bols, the guy who can , couldn't.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On second thoughts, I think it is an easy win for Akame. All she has to do is and . She won't have a guard protecting her back and its not like she can shoot fuuton behind her anyway. Temari won't turn around fast enough when Bols, the guy who can , couldn't.
Running away from an explosion you set off yourself is different from turning around, though. I think Temari is quick enough to react to that (and maybe use kawarimi if she can't block/dodge) - unless Akame initiates her attack from Temari's blind spot, that is.

But then again, I suppose it depends on how you view their relative speeds. Which I am still unsure of.