Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The title says it all. Who wins these two fights. Zoro vs Law and Sabo vs Doffy.

I recently debated these two fights with a friend and we couldn't agree at all. I had Zoro winning the first and Both Sabo and Doffy dying in the second lol.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo beats Doffy no doubt about it. Zoro and Law can be argued and I gave pretty good points on how for both of them to win but you need to look at the character design and their reflection towards Rogers crew.

Saying Zoro vs. Law is parallel to Rayleigh vs. Shiki or Zoro vs Kidd is like Rayleigh vs. Newgate. So whatever results you get from the golden age "predecessor" you can apply it to the current ones now (although it's a massive speculation).

But from what we've seen so far bias aside, Zoro has better and more feats because he's the main character.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo probably mid-high diffs Doffy.
If Law gets his sphere up then it's a gg; however, if Roro manages to initiate first, he will likely get the better of the fight.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sabo beats Doffy no doubt about it. Zoro and Law can be argued and I gave pretty good points on how for both of them to win but you need to look at the character design and their reflection towards Rogers crew.

Saying Zoro vs. Law is parallel to Rayleigh vs. Shiki or Zoro vs Kidd is like Rayleigh vs. Newgate. So whatever results you get from the golden age "predecessor" you can apply it to the current ones now (although it's a massive speculation).

But from what we've seen so far bias aside, Zoro has better and more feats because he's the main character.
Zoro has to surpass Law at some point in order to become WSS.

OT: Law wins high-extreme diff and Sabo wins high diff.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Doflamingo wins from Sabo. Haven't seen that much from Sabo that makes me believe he is on or above Doffy's level. Let's not forget how much trouble it took for multiple people to take down Doflamingo. We have no idea if Sabo is vulnerable to parasite etc. Doffy has clones long and close range attacks. He tanks like a boss, he has all the haki. At this point I would give it to Doflamingo.

Law would win from Zoro with ease. Zoro has a history of not being able to figure out Devil Fruits and overcoming it with strength. That won't fly against Law. If Law would put up a room and scan for swords he can disarm Zoro. He can teleport himself and everything else within his own room. His cuts don't even have to connect to make a slice within the room. And the room is as big as a mountain. If Zoro decides to fight from outside the room, he won't be effective. And if he steps in he will be done very quick.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By portrayal Law >>> Zoro, his showing against Fujitora and Doffy in green bit is something Luffy will need G4 to accomplish, though, Zoro is yet to go all out in the NW.
I think law wins high diff.

Sabo wins mid-high diff. If he can't take on Doffy, then the revs are a joke. (they still look like a joke atm).

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By portrayal Law >>> Zoro, his showing against Fujitora and Doffy in green bit is something Luffy will need G4 to accomplish, though, Zoro is yet to go all out in the NW.
In that situation luffy will not need G4 for that, he can escape just as well as Law did without G4 and you can't use green bit to compare the two. It was a doffy & Fuji vs Law, so all he did was run away because it was a guarantee lose there against an admiral. Even Yonkou commanders could lose in admiral+warlord level battle.

Not saying Law is better than Zoro and vice versa because that match is a toss up, but you cannot say G4 is the level required to runaway in a 2 v 1 battle because Law isn't up there with G4 like that.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that situation luffy will not need G4 for that, he can escape just as well as Law did without G4 and you can't use green bit to compare the two. It was a doffy & Fuji vs Law, so all he did was run away because it was a guarantee lose there against an admiral. Even Yonkou commanders could lose in admiral+warlord level battle.

Not saying Law is better than Zoro and vice versa because that match is a toss up, but you cannot say G4 is the level required to runaway in a 2 v 1 battle because Law isn't up there with G4 like that.
Hmmmmmm, how will Luffy escape? I don't see Luffy destroying meteors without G4. I honestly don't see G2/G3 Luffy escaping that encounter.

While Law's (brute) strength isn't G4 level, law doesn't rely in his brute strength alone, so his feat is G4 level.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really law is never considered a swordsman he's jusr a person who uses a sword by that logic zoro has to surpass shanks (because he uses a sword) and we all know that will not happen
Saying that Law isn't a swordsman is like saying that Kaku isn't a swordsman. We have only seen Shanks fight with a sword so far, so all the evidence points to him being a swordsman.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saying that Law isn't a swordsman is like saying that Kaku isn't a swordsman. We have only seen Shanks fight with a sword so far, so all the evidence points to him being a swordsman.
A swordsman uses his sword as his primary style, Lawmonly uses it to swing and do sh!t with his fruit because it looks cooler than swinging an arm

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law is a swordsman(even Corobi the uni-cyclist was a swordsman) but you cant use Zoro becoming WSS to say he is stronger than Law currently. Might as well say he is stronger than Vista, Cracker & Mihawk with that reasoning.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law is a swordsman(even Corobi the uni-cyclist was a swordsman) but you cant use Zoro becoming WSS to say he is stronger than Law currently. Might as well say he is stronger than Vista, Cracker & Mihawk with that reasoning.
I didn't say that Zoro is currently stronger than Law. I said that he will eventually surpass Law

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmmmmm, how will Luffy escape? I don't see Luffy destroying meteors without G4. I honestly don't see G2/G3 Luffy escaping that encounter.

While Law's (brute) strength isn't G4 level, law doesn't rely in his brute strength alone, so his feat is G4 level.
Luffy pre time skip was able to topple down giants and buildings way bigger than a .
Luffy's been punching as big as this this since if not Thriller bark.

So a simple Haki third gear would do to break the small meteorite but in terms of escaping Room is more efficient but G2 Luffy is faster in reflexes and footspeed. So he can escape if he takes the matter a little more seriously then he actually does.

As for the meteor thing that was not G4 level, not even close. The power and speed in comparison to what Law has to offer is as different as night is to day, and Law recognizes that when he told cavendish that if G4 doesn't work against Doffy, then he'll die along side with Luffy.
That meteor was so small that Assimilated-Pica was bigger than that thing.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Law beats Zoro. Mingo beats Sabo. Sabo hasn't shown anything that outs him above Mingo and same goes for Zoro against Law.
Sabo hasnt has shown any feat that doesnt mean he can held down on his own against doffy . I feel i am reading different manga now !! His fights were offpaneled and his opponent was Fujitora and he held on his own .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sabo wins mid-high diff. If he can't take on Doffy, then the revs are a joke. (they still look like a joke atm).
How can rev is a joke ? We havent seen seen none of their fighters except Dragon and Sabo