Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are swordsmen. Law is the stronger one, so he is the stronger swordsman. Being a swordsman isn't defined by skill, it's defined by using a sword regardless of skill level. If being a swordsman is independent of your skill
Now youre just being annoying and a stubborn ass. Zoro is a better swordsman than Law, period. Remember that neutral thing we were talking about? Same case as this. Law and Zoro fight against either other with swords and Haki only. Who wins? Zoro does.

The whole point is that once Law adds his DF abilities to his sword is no longer sword play. He's just using his sword as a medium for his DF. At that point he's using his DF powers. Not swordsmanship.

Now shut the hell up, you're being annoying.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Now youre just being annoying and a stubborn ass. Zoro is a better swordsman than Law, period. Remember that neutral thing we were talking about? Same case as this. Law and Zoro fight against either other with swords and Haki only. Who wins? Zoro does.

The whole point is that once Law adds his DF abilities to his sword is no longer sword play. He's just using his sword as a medium for his DF. At that point he's using his DF powers. Not swordsmanship.

Now shut the hell up, you're being annoying.
Zoro is the better swordsman? Yeah, no doubt. Is he the stronger swordsman? No.

Why swords and Haki only? Haki is an external power originating from the user and not their sword and is independent from their swordplay. DF powers are the exact same. Your inclusion of Haki but exclusion of DF power is hypocritical as they are both external powers meant to enhance swordplay. Kaku labelled himself a Yontoryu user because of his DF, which wasn't contested by Zoro. Being that Kaku has been an expert swordsman for a long time, him citing himself as a Yontoryu user because of his DF shows that DF is a valid enhancement of swordplay. He's using his DF powers to enhance swordplay; it's both at once.

Last edited:

lelerskates

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean aside from being on par with Luffy, someone stronger than Zoro?
Zoro didn't go all out like Luffy and Law did post-time skip. You have no idea how Zoro is. Its all speculation. Youre going off of feats form Luffy and Law against Mingo to gauge how strong Zoro is? Or are you trolling at this point? You have no idea what new last resort attacks or anything. He played Pica like a little ***** and didnt have any trouble.

Again. You don't know how strong Zoro has become so you can't prove it but at the same time you said Zoro is the more skilled swords man. So ultimately Zoro has a better case against Mingo than Law did.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Zoro didn't go all out like Luffy and Law did post-time skip. You have no idea how Zoro is. Its all speculation. Youre going off of feats form Luffy and Law against Mingo to gauge how strong Zoro is? Or are you trolling at this point? You have no idea what new last resort attacks or anything. He played Pica like a little ***** and didnt have any trouble.

Again. You don't know how strong Zoro has become so you can't prove it but at the same time you said Zoro is the more skilled swords man. So ultimately Zoro has a better case against Mingo than Law did.
So, you think Zoro might be stronger than Luffy once he goes all out?

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never disputed my claim that Law was on par with Luffy, so I assumed he agreed. Even if you disagree, there are many instances and facts in the manga that support my claim.
Seems like he was focused more on Zoro than what you think about Law and Luffy. And it's not just me many people out there believe that he weaker than Luffy.

lelerskates

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, you think Zoro might be stronger than Luffy once he goes all out?
Stronger? No. On par? Yes. And I also don't believe the bullshit about Law being on Par with Luffy. Luffy's gear 4 obliterates him into dust. I believe Zoro would beat Law also. Luffy vs Zoro would be an epic 10 day fight with either one winning with a 50% chance and until we see what Zoro is capable I believe he would put up an amazing fight against Doflamingo and perhaps beat him but I wont say that until we see his full power.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Stronger? No. On par? Yes. And I also don't believe the bullshit about Law being on Par with Luffy. Luffy's gear 4 obliterates him into dust. I believe Zoro would beat Law also. Luffy vs Zoro would be an epic 10 day fight with either one winning with a 50% chance and until we see what Zoro is capable I believe he would put up an amazing fight against Doflamingo and perhaps beat him but I wont say that until we see his full power.
El. Oh. ****ing. El.