Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Law's swordsmanship is not on par with Zoro. His Ope Ope merely amplifies the reach of his sword and cuts anything in it's range. How is that a swordsmanship feat more than it is a DF's ability?

You make the worst arguments ninja fr. Also, you always do this thing where you compare 2 character's powers to justify one of them not being strong enough. I don't see how you even brough Law into the Zoro vs Doflamingo battle discussion. ._.
I was never talking about skill, I'm talking about the danger/ability. Zoro has more skill with using a sword, but Law's swordsmanship is more dangerous because it does not travel and ignores durability. With Zoro's slashes, you can block them or try to tank them. You can't do that to Law's slashes. If Doflamingo can manage his way around space-time slashes that ignore durability and cut instantly, why would he be less able at managing his way around traveling slashes that have a delay in time and can be blocked?

When comparing two characters who have never fought, a common means of argument is comparing them to a common factor. For example, we know Akainu is stronger than Zoro because Akainu can fight the likes of Whitebeard, Aokiji, and Kizaru, all of whom would wipe the floor with Zoro. We know Shanks can beat Lucci because Luffy beat Lucci, and Luffy is far weaker than Shanks.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was never talking about skill, I'm talking about the danger/ability. Zoro has more skill with using a sword, but Law's swordsmanship is more dangerous because it does not travel and ignores durability. With Zoro's slashes, you can block them or try to tank them. You can't do that to Law's slashes. If Doflamingo can manage his way around space-time slashes that ignore durability and cut instantly, why would he be less able at managing his way around traveling slashes that have a delay in time and can be blocked?

When comparing two characters who have never fought, a common means of argument is comparing them to a common factor. For example, we know Akainu is stronger than Zoro because Akainu can fight the likes of Whitebeard, Aokiji, and Kizaru, all of whom would wipe the floor with Zoro. We know Shanks can beat Lucci because Luffy beat Lucci, and Luffy is far weaker than Shanks.
That a>B>C logic doesn't always work though, for example you got people like ussop, winning against perona when none of the strawhats could at thriller park

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That a>B>C logic doesn't always work though, for example you got people like ussop, winning against perona when none of the strawhats could at thriller park
I'm well aware it doesn't always work. It does now though. Once again, can anyone actually tell me how Zoro's current slashes are more dangerous than Law's current slashes? If you're not debunking my main point, which is that, what exactly is the point of responding? Why tell me A>B>C doesn't always work if the scenario in my post IS one where it does and I'm already aware it doesn't always work?

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm well aware it doesn't always work. It does now though. Once again, can anyone actually tell me how Zoro's current slashes are more dangerous than Law's current slashes? If you're not debunking my main point, which is that, what exactly is the point of responding? Why tell me A>B>C doesn't always work if the scenario in my post IS one where it does and I'm already aware it doesn't always work?
Since Zoro does not have the ope ope how can his slashes ever become ' spacetime durabilty ignoring instant slashes'?
The way u formulate it sounds like Zoro will never be able to overcome Law's slashes besides the destructive capacity.

Spha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest any opponent Luffy beat, Zoro can beat some if he does not beat them then he is going to push them to an Extreme, No opponents at this point foward can easily beat Zoro which Luffy can beat....the ones to do so must have the devil fruit that's disadvantageous to Swords...as for Doffy vs Zoro, I believe Zoro going all out will feat the same way Luffy did, but I believe Zoro can have more Durability thn Luffy....

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Since Zoro does not have the ope ope how can his slashes ever become ' spacetime durabilty ignoring instant slashes'?
The way u formulate it sounds like Zoro will never be able to overcome Law's slashes besides the destructive capacity.
The truth is, Zoro's slashes will never surpass Law's unless he somehow eats the Ope Ope no Mi. Zoro will surpass Law one day by being faster, physically stronger, way more durable(for his non-durability ignoring attacks), etc., but never because his slashes are better. And that's kinda the point I was making at first. Loki said Zoro's fighting style is the worst for Doflamingo in Zoro's favor, and I'm saying that isn't true because there's nothing Zoro's slashes can do that Law's couldn't, and Doffy got around that just fine.

Later in the series though, Zoro's stats will surpass Law's so that while his slashes themselves might be inferior, he'll be overall better and stronger than Law.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
The truth is, Zoro's slashes will never surpass Law's unless he somehow eats the Ope Ope no Mi. Zoro will surpass Law one day by being faster, physically stronger, way more durable(for his non-durability ignoring attacks), etc., but never because his slashes are better. And that's kinda the point I was making at first. Loki said Zoro's fighting style is the worst for Doflamingo in Zoro's favor, and I'm saying that isn't true because there's nothing Zoro's slashes can do that Law's couldn't, and Doffy got around that just fine.

Later in the series though, Zoro's stats will surpass Law's so that while his slashes themselves might be inferior, he'll be overall better and stronger than Law.
Not only is that not the truth, unless you're Oda. But you're out of your mind bro.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not only is that not the truth, unless you're Oda. But you're out of your mind bro.
I'll wait for you to explain how Zoro's physical traveling slashes will surpass slashes that ignore durability completely and are space-time.

You seem to think I'm saying Zoro will never be better than Law in skill or stronger, which is not the case. Law's slashes will simply always be better because Zoro's will always be susceptible to durability and will always have travel time, something Law's will never have.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I'll wait for you to explain how Zoro's physical traveling slashes will surpass slashes that ignore durability completely and are space-time.

You seem to think I'm saying Zoro will never be better than Law in skill or stronger, which is not the case. Law's slashes will simply always be better because Zoro's will always be susceptible to durability and will always have travel time, something Law's will never have.
I'm still going through "Zoro will never surpass Law"
You just killed Zoro's ultimate goal of being the strongest swordsman.

Law's sword abilities as far as portayel go are zero, non, nada. His slashes are not above Zoro's his range is.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'm still going through "Zoro will never surpass Law"
You just killed Zoro's ultimate goal of being the strongest swordsman.

Law's sword abilities as far as portayel go are zero, non, nada. His slashes are not above Zoro's his range is.
I never, ever said Zoro will never surpass Law.

You seem to think I'm saying Zoro will never be better than Law in skill or stronger, which is not the case.

Zoro will surpass Law

Read better fam

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Law's slashes ignore durability of one, it's been said that haki strong enough can defend against it so it's not like it's exactly unblockable. They are better than zoro's slashes in terms of cutting potential but idk how you can determine that it's the same overall. Both are different from each other, if Law managed to cut your arm, it will separate from the body without any damage and will give you a handicap. If Zoro does the same thing, he will actually damage your body, can also take the advantage from pain in this situation.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point in time, yes. Law is stronger than Zoro so he is ahead of Zoro in becoming the greatest swordsman. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Loki: How are Zoro's traveling slashes that are affected by durability more dangerous to Doflamingo than Law's space-time slashes that ignore durability at this present time in the story?
The slashes, can be done by any other object as well, i highly doubt his DF powers of cutting are limited to his sword.

And if there was a sheer battle of skills and swordsmanship, Zoro imo would come out as the top man. The greatest swordsman, is the one who is the most skilled with the sword. Doesn't really correlate with being the stronger character.

Though if Zoro and Law did battle, i see it going high-extreme diff for either side, though most likely for law.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The slashes, can be done by any other object as well, i highly doubt his DF powers of cutting are limited to his sword.
Completely baseless

And if there was a sheer battle of skills and swordsmanship, Zoro imo would come out as the top man. The greatest swordsman, is the one who is the most skilled with the sword. Doesn't really correlate with being the stronger character.

Though if Zoro and Law did battle, i see it going high-extreme diff for either side, though most likely for law.
So, are you saying the World's Strongest Swordsman is the one who fulfills the standards of being a swordsman the best, not necessarily the strongest swordsman overall?

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Law could take away Zoro's swords. I don't see it going high-extreme diff., especially for someone as stupid as Zoro. It'll be a similar outcome to Law vs Luffy but the battle will end quicker.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law could take away Zoro's swords. I don't see it going high-extreme diff., especially for someone as stupid as Zoro. It'll be a similar outcome to Law vs Luffy but the battle will end quicker.

@Bold, yet someone stupider aka luffy would beat Law..

Law taking away Zoro's sword is highly unlikely, and ridiculous to even entertain.. and if that is the case.. then the training by the Greatest Swordsmen is a failure.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
@Bold, yet someone stupider aka luffy would beat Law..

Law taking away Zoro's sword is highly unlikely, and ridiculous to even entertain.. and if that is the case.. then the training by the Greatest Swordsmen is a failure.
Law and Luffy would extreme diff each other either way. There isn't anything Luffy can using brute strength that Law can't do via hax.

What? Law taking Zoro's sword is a highly likely scenario and wouldn't mean Zoro's training failed in any way.

Way to dodge my post btw. I suppose you also think being the World's Strongest Man doesn't mean being the strongest man overall, you're just the one who fulfills the standards of being a man the best.

Last edited: