ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy's G2 attacks were tickling him after recieving Gamma Knife and he survived an onslaught of G4 attacks and fought G4 for roughly over 20 mins. Doflamingo still has this and quite comfortably.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Doffy high diff, even though Zoro's techniques are the worst match up for Doflamingo.
Not at all. Law's techniques are an enhanced version of what Zoro can do and Doffy got around that just fine. Doffy could get around near-instant, spatial slashes that don't travel and teleporting. He can handle Zoro's slashes, both flying and normal, just fine.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not at all. Law's techniques are an enhanced version of what Zoro can do and Doffy got around that just fine. Doffy could get around near-instant, spatial slashes that don't travel and teleporting. He can handle Zoro's slashes, both flying and normal, just fine.
@Bold, so Law is ahead of Zoro in becoming the greatest swordsman?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
@Bold, so Law is ahead of Zoro in becoming the greatest swordsman?
At this point in time, yes. Law is stronger than Zoro so he is ahead of Zoro in becoming the greatest swordsman. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Loki: How are Zoro's traveling slashes that are affected by durability more dangerous to Doflamingo than Law's space-time slashes that ignore durability at this present time in the story?

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
At this point in time, yes. Law is stronger than Zoro so he is ahead of Zoro in becoming the greatest swordsman. I'll ask you the same thing I asked Loki: How are Zoro's traveling slashes that are affected by durability more dangerous to Doflamingo than Law's space-time slashes that ignore durability at this present time in the story?
Law's swordsmanship is not on par with Zoro. His Ope Ope merely amplifies the reach of his sword and cuts anything in it's range. How is that a swordsmanship feat more than it is a DF's ability?

You make the worst arguments ninja fr. Also, you always do this thing where you compare 2 character's powers to justify one of them not being strong enough. I don't see how you even brough Law into the Zoro vs Doflamingo battle discussion. ._.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro with current feats is on the same level as G3+ G2 which didn't stand a chance against Doffy.

Law never landed a clean hit on Doffy, he was getting out classed by Doffy through out the entire battle. His raw skills aren't really that great given the fact that he relies to much on his hax. Even something as weak as black night was enough to keep Law busy when Luffy fodderized one while holding off Bellamy. He was getting outclassed even against Vergo. If it isn't for Vergo's ignorance, the story would have been different.

Zoro on the other hand posses better raw skills than Law on top of having nearly as much fire power as Law. Only thing Law has over Zoro as a fighter is his cutting ability which is utterly useless against someone like Doffy when you doesn't posses enough raw skill. Zoro can certainly put up more of a fight against Doffy than Law regardless of how he'd fare against Law.

Last edited: