Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one hates Zoro I just hate his little fanboys who overestimate him by beating weak fodder (Monet, Octopus guy) characters and then try to hype up his enemies and make them look stronger (Pica) to make him look stronger.

No one doubts Zoro is the second strongest in the crew that's not why people are hating on his character when fans overestimate him and say he low diffs characters like Sanji, Smoker and other same tier fighters as him that's when it gets annoying since you can't have an intellectual debate with these types of people and are just to easily wowed by one liners and a badass attitude and base a characters strength around that.
While there is some overestimation, there is also some underestimation. The thing is Luffy didn't fight high level opponents himself yet and he didn't defeat the opponents he had as easily as Zoro, but you would never see him getting downplayed by saying he only fought fodders like you see in daily basis in any Zoro related topics

Besides, the officers are currently portrayed to be vice-admiral level fighters, so i won't say they are fodders. Infact i'm not even certain transformed Hyouzou was that fodder either. It's also not as if the Pica/Vergo topic wasn't debatable, so because Zoro shows not to struggle much in the fights he got so far doesn't mean the opponents are fodders. It may simply mean it's Zoro who is too strong for them

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well u all gotta jistblern to watch stuff as it is and remember Oda doesnt write one piece with Sanji, Zoro score cards, he just places them were ever nd rolls with it. Sanji gets to act all double 0 seveny coz Luffy and Zoro are the immidiate eye catchers in the crew.

The problem pple suffer from is try to always infer that somehow Oda is implying their fav is better. I rate Zoro as my best all Time manga charecter, call him cheesy or whatever, itsactually that tone of his, and him kinda always talking as though he is above everyon that I loke, it adds value to when speaks highly of Luffy and when he goes above his pride and lowers himself to other pple.

As for the hte and wanking what can u do, its all like pollitics really whatever some pple really lobe so,epple really hate and thats that. Nog so lomg ago ae had the Sabo threads now we hve the Fujitora threads(during the sabo phase what was fuji worth then?) this comes and goes, do i chnge my fav coz of a few dimwits here no, Zoro is aweaome n thats that he myt npt b able to beat fuji or parry a slash fro, law(to our knowing) or mid diff Vergo but that doeant take \way from the moments he makes fangirls w*t and me raise a glass in honour of another badass moment.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol write a book while youre at it if you think Im reading all that you have made a sad mistake Lol....Only thing I saw was dipshit and you talk about me giving arguments....when you can give me an argument without insulting me then I will respond. And Im a bigger man than you at least I dont go around Insulting people over a manga let the butthurt flow my friend XD.
So basically exactly like I predicted in the same post you quoted you were unable to come up with a decent reply. You're not the bigger man, you're a very small insecure man. I'm not the one butthurt, this thread, title and your posts are all screaming butthurt.

You've thrown away all your remaining credibility, and judging from the rest of the posts in this thread there wasn't much left of it.

You can now join Aqueel, Hixa, and Ronaldo avatar guy in the league of sore fanboys, who will be ridiculed in these parts of the forum.

Welcome to the blacklist.

How is Sanji a better written character when all he does is gets nosebleeds XD youre a hypocrite.
Completely missing the point again, you're now focusing on a character running gag/flaw. That's comparable to Zoro getting lost.

Sanji actually adds something to an arc which progress the story and add a surprising twist every now and then. Zoro is just there, mostly running all the time, or sitting on Brownbeards tail, or chasing fairies, or locked in a cage in FI. Do you get it now ?

Last edited:

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically exactly like I predicted in the same post you quoted you were unable to come up with a decent reply. You're not the bigger man, you're a very small insecure man. I'm not the one butthurt, this thread, title and your posts are all screaming butthurt.

You've thrown away all your remaining credibility, and judging from the rest of the posts in this thread there wasn't much left of it.

You can now join Aqueel, Hixa, and Ronaldo avatar guy in the league of sore fanboys, who will be ridiculed in these parts of the forum.

Welcome to the blacklist.
Say whatever you wanna say.....Im insecure? Ok yhhh I guess you can call me insecure and a little man for tryna get my opinion across...and confront the Zoro haters and try help to put a stop to it....all I see you do to other members on the base as well as me is try to belittle them because their opinion differ from yours so yeah look in the mirror and you will see what insecure is.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Say whatever you wanna say.....Im insecure? Ok yhhh I guess you can call me insecure and a little man for tryna get my opinion across...and confront the Zoro haters and try help to put a stop to it....all I see you do to other members on the base as well as me is try to belittle them because their opinion differ from yours so yeah look in the mirror and you will see what insecure is.
You're doing no such thing, you didn't even bring one solid argument to the table.

This thread is filled however with complaints about guys like you who ruin characters like Zoro.

It's not just Zoro though. Vergo and Sabo were admiral of the month two when they got there 3 pages of fame. But people like me who can objectivly look at that and know where to place them in the story don't have to crawl through the dust for the things we said a month earlier.

Just wank Zoro a little less every day, and the Zoro hate will all go away.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're doing no such thing, you didn't even bring one solid argument to the table.

This thread is filled however with complaints about guys like you who ruin characters like Zoro.

It's not just Zoro though. Vergo and Sabo were admiral of the month two when they got there 3 pages of fame. But people like me who can objectivly look at that and know where to place them in the story don't have to crawl through the dust for the things we said a month earlier.

I'm actually one of the sensible Zoro fans that dont overrate him and use mangafacts sometimes I joke around though saying Zoro>>Luffy thats the furthest I will go...but I do agree though some fans overrate him to the point its annoying but characters like vergo,sabo and sanji are wanked and overrated too but they get not nearly as much hate as Zoro does.

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While there is some overestimation, there is also some underestimation. The thing is Luffy didn't fight high level opponents himself yet and he didn't defeat the opponents he had as easily as Zoro, but you would never see him getting downplayed by saying he only fought fodders like you see in daily basis in any Zoro related topics

Besides, the officers are currently portrayed to be vice-admiral level fighters, so i won't say they are fodders. Infact i'm not even certain transformed Hyouzou was that fodder either. It's also not as if the Pica/Vergo topic wasn't debatable, so because Zoro shows not to struggle much in the fights he got so far doesn't mean the opponents are fodders. It may simply mean it's Zoro who is too strong for them
Oh trust me I believe Luffy is also overestimated I mean whenever I hear someone say Luffy is going to solo a healthy Doflamingo I think they are overestimating whenever I see people say Luffy is the current strongest of the Supernova's I think they are underestimating however Luffy's portrayal is greater of that than Zoro.

Zoro's portrayal against his opponents post timeskip have always been him against fodders to him octopus guy was barely a challenge I'd be wiling to bet Franky would have low diff'd him. Monet while a difficult fighter was unable to fight due to her fear and Zoro's bloodlust. Other than Pica who again in my opinion hasn't had anywhere near the feats to back his so called hype up is that strong granted he's an executive but in my opinion the executive strength's varies to each individual.

Corgi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is pretty overrated character wise. He's not that deep of a character, he isn't that diverse of a character either IMO. Sure, he's developed to care about the crew, but they all have. I think of all the Strawhats, Zoro is are the only one who hasn't developed in a way that's distinctly his

Robin regained her self-worth and will to live, as well as growing to trust people
Sanji realized dying for your dream is worth it
Luffy realized he and his crew aren't unbeatable or immortal
Franky realized to love what he created because he created it
Chopper learned to rely more on himself and fight on his own
Nami realized there are more important things that money
Brook hasn't done anything yet though, maybe later. It's probably being able to show his emotions and be himself without being embarassed.

I guess you could count Zoro learning how to cut steel as his development as it meant he gained greater degree of control as a swordsman, but I'm not sure if that's quite enough.

I think of all the Strawhats, Zoro is the easiest to sum up, and that makes him the weakest characterwise.

Thats yall opinion.
So lemme get this straight. You say Zoro is the shit, and you proclaim it like fact, but people that disagree with you and give valid reasons why are just opinion? What you're saying is just opinion too, but you flaunt it in a thread acting your shit doesn't stink.

Then you say people are butthurt about Zoro and his fans, but you have to namedrop Sanji and talk bad about his character to make Zoro look better? If you can't make Zoro look good without bashing another character, that means Zoro isn't that good.
Zoro is 2nd in command LOOL are you delusional? Its been proven so many times XD... And I was kidding about that Zoro for PK you should know better not to take that serious. And you say Zoro hasnt got any development and hes bland but atleast hes got waaaaaaay more development than Sanji ever can.
How so? Because he was willing to die for Luffy and the crew? Because he was willing to forsake his dream for the crew's sake? Sanji did that too. Other than that, Zoro hasn't gotten that much development.

By the way, the Strawhats have no second in command. Sanji, Nami, Luffy and Zoro have all told the crew what to do time and time again. Luffy has told the crew what to do based on what each crew member has wanted before.

They went to Thriller Bark because of Brook.
They're helping the Tontatas because of Franky.
Sanji is leading the attack against Big Mom
How they travel is because of Nami
They went to Enies Lobby because of Robin
They protected the Baratie for Sanji
They saved Drum Island for Chopper
They made Usopp apologize because of Zoro

The Strawhats just simply are a pragmatic crew, there is no ranking system as long as they recognize Luffy is their captain and has final say. Anyone can determine the action they take depending on the situation. Not only that, but Usopp once said "If anything happens to Luffy, I'm in charge" and Luffy said "Sure, whatever", meaning if there was a ranking system, Usopp would be second in line for command, not Zoro.

Having a second in command would destroy a key ideal Oda has established with the crew, and it's that the Strawhats work like a machine. They are one system, even if they fight independently. There are things each member can and can't do, and what one member can't do, another member picks up that slack and makes it what they can do. They are Luffy and the Strawhats, and that's the way Oda is keeping it. There will never be a second in command because that will be regressive for the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Legacy69

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is pretty overrated character wise. He's not that deep of a character, he isn't that diverse of a character either IMO. Sure, he's developed to care about the crew, but they all have. I think of all the Strawhats, Zoro is are the only one who hasn't developed in a way that's distinctly his

Robin regained her self-worth and will to live, as well as growing to trust people
Sanji realized dying for your dream is worth it
Luffy realized he and his crew aren't unbeatable or immortal
Franky realized to love what he created because he created it
Chopper learned to rely more on himself and fight on his own
Nami realized there are more important things that money
Brook hasn't done anything yet though, maybe later. It's probably being able to show his emotions and be himself without being embarassed.

I guess you could count Zoro learning how to cut steel as his development as it meant he gained greater degree of control as a swordsman, but I'm not sure if that's quite enough.

I think of all the Strawhats, Zoro is the easiest to sum up, and that makes him the weakest characterwise.
Well Zorro realized that his crew is more important than his pride when he asked Mihawk to mentor him. He also realised if he couldn't help luffy become pirate King it woulnd't make him the worlds strongest swordsman.
How are these lesser feats than those of his comrades. The whole lost thing that people bring up is somewhat annoying but its only annoying because people think other crew members do so much more. In actuality they don't do much but they are not "lost". Zorro also puts in work!! I could point out the Water 7 Arc he defeated Kaku who had the keys to robin's handcuffs.

SSS12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me clear something up.

I don't think anyone is hating on Zoro as a charachter, but there are a few people who are wanking him here in this forum. I don't mind calling names, and 2 of them are already in this thread. So that says more than enough. Topic starter and Aqueel are prime examples.

In the meanwhile they talk about others being butthurt, yet they are the ones who go in full force and create threads like this. You are the ones who trigger reactions everytime you make stupid statements.

To name a few in this thread alone: Zoro for Pirate King, and Zoro is the first mate.

The first is just stupid and will never happen, and is just as annoying as Zoro soloes your fav. The second line is just simply untrue, if anything Usopp is the first mate.

Prett sure no one questions Zoro's fighting capabilities within the strawhats, he is the second strongest. But maybe you should accept that others could have a different opinion, because Zoro is a flat 1 dimensional character who doesn't add much to the story.

He disapears for the entire arc doing something useless, he pops up to fight a strong opponent and he finishes with a cheesy one liner. It has become way to predictable unlike other members of the SH's.

So Zoro hate ? No I don't think there is any. The hate is directed towards people like topicstarter, aqueel, Hixa, Ronaldo avatar guy and some more. No one doubts that Zoro is second strongest in the SH crew, but his character has become a bit bland, and he isn't getting any development either anymore for the past few arcs.
Hahaha, Usopp is first mate? Funniest thing I've read here all week.

Listen dipshit, this is exaclty your problem summed up in 3 sentences.

1) Zoro is not second in command, he was never officially appointed as a first mate by luffy, go look it up or show me evidence.

This point shows all the false claims and accusations which feed the false hype about these type of charachters by guys like you

2) Stupid jokes like zoro soloes your fav, or zoro for PK really arený making him any more popular around here.

3) Immediately you jump the gun and try to bug me by always reflecting it on Sanji.

This shows how immature you are, how you can't handle any criticism on a manga character, and how you feel the need to bring others down to make him look better.
Says the guy who begins by insulting. Rich.

Dat ButtHurt
Wow. Comeback.

This shows how unreasonable and childish you are, when confronted with solid arguments and explanation you have to resort to one word replies or dumb memes.

There is no talking to a fanboy, because his mouth is always full.

If you really want to convince me why Zoro doesn't deserve the hate he sometimes get on this forum, maybe you should start with yourself, change the way you talk about him, try to write more than 4 words per post. Most of all don't use the words, solo, fav an neg diff in combination with >, < and = anymore.

This shit got old in 2012, and this isn't the naruto section. Every time you will try that, people will shit on you here. If it's not me, it will be someone else. It's not that Zoro is hated, and this will be the last time I will repeat myself, some people have to work over time to keep fanboys like you in check. It's because of false claims by yourself that people feel the need to post how wrong you are.
He's definitely butthurt.

I think there is definitely someone who is a Zoro hater. 1 Dimensional? Bland? Sanji has way more development? And he says someone else is insecure of his favourite character.

BISHOPALONE

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can someone hate Zoro. He'll cut your hate. But dont fanboy him till you lose your brains.
Zoro is awesome, Zoro is love, but know his limits. And yes, its very safe to say he's the 1st mate by all standards.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Despicable, just despicable and an utter disgrace. Not just this thread but nearly all people who posted in here. I'm deeply ashamed. I always reckoned that the average OP fan didn't had that attitude that's so recurrent these days for the average Naruto fan. This is not just limited to fanbases bashing each other for the petty reason of making their own favourite character appear like the god of everyone, but also the people who then make threads like this, which do nothing more than keeping this entire pitiful circus alive. It was just naive to think of me that somehow the average OP fan would understand the true nature of this pitiful behavior and not be lured in by it.

Does really no one of you actually understand it? All you people talking about underrating, overrating, hating and whatnot, you are all guilty, you are all feeding this disgraceful attitude that's the result from the lowest, most pathetic and retarded type of discussion that can possibly be held: vs threads.

When I first read the title of this thread I was like "Hate? Hate for a character in OP? And zoro to boot? I mean what?", but it already became obvious extremely fast from the very few posts where all these posts in this thread originate from: vs threads. By default the most pitiful and above all the most useless type of discussion that can be held. It provides absolutely nothing useful and is for most of the time nothing more than a facade for people to say "my character is that much better than your character, who is stupid". Outside you also got many people who simply jump on the bandwagon. They see people posting such threads and then make them too by pitting two random characters against each other to receive mainly comments like this "character a wins easy/mid/high difficulty". The creators don't even care about the threads, they post it and then don't even look at it anymore. Finally you have got a very small percentage that seriously wants to discuss such fights, but in reality the threads are nothing more than a tool to boost the creators ego by trying to win these debates.

These are deplorable threads and I hate them, hence why I ignore 99% of them as they are simply not worth it. I would want them to be completely forbidden on NB, but then I would be buried under the complaints who want them and the people who receive infractions for repeatedly posting them either way. So do you think it's then a coincidence that I barely noticed anything of this hate? Instead of just making matters worse, for once do something useful. Instead of starting to ramble on overrating, underrating, hating, admiral, yonkou god tier and more of those derogatory and retarded terms, actually do something useful and ignore this abomination of a vs thread. "I was a fan of that character, but then I saw people overrating or whatever and so I stopped being a fan", "hurr hurr Zoro is a marginal musscle head character, hurr hurr, but Sanjis is an awesome secret agent, hurr hurr", people who say and do things like this aren't anything better. It's just sad, you don't even deserve to be a fan of any character, heck you don't even deserve to read the series. Same thing to all the people with their stupid tiers and who beats who.

Zoro is my favourite character from all series, but I couldn't care less about who he beats. By default unbeatable characters are boring as hell. I simply like his character as it's the one I feel the most familiar with. That's it. Saying stuff like it's so much more a well developed sophisticated character and blablabla is just a joke. Why do you like certain type of foods? Or colors? You just do. Reasons like that are nothing more than excuses to make your own character seem superior to the rest. I like all Strawhats and they pretty much all had similar amounts of character developments, but Zoro is just my favourite. I never cared who other fans were or what other people said, I like Zoro, the Zoro Oda writes and not some illusionary retarded version some people made of him just so they could place him on a pedestal and let them fight in threads that belong at the bottom of the trash can.

Instead of all you people talking about hating and how you are annoyed by people overrating/underrating certain characters and which tier a character belongs too, do like I do: don't post VS thread, don't participate in VS threads and ignore everyone and everything that is posted in such threads. It's not "lol, I saw people who actually thought that Zoro could beat Doflamingo" or "Zoro is admiral tier", but "why the hell would anyone post such preposterous threads in the first place?". They are pitiful jokes, regardless of whatever characters are used as they are they drag all of them through the mud.

There is no hate for Zoro, that's just people inhaling VS threads and becoming high and other people then that inexplicable take them seriously.

Faith in humanity: completely lost. Congratulations.

Reactions: SSS12

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha, Usopp is first mate? Funniest thing I've read here all week.

I think there is definitely someone who is a Zoro hater. 1 Dimensional? Bland? Sanji has way more development? And he says someone else is insecure of his favourite character.
Oh, but it's true, it's like the second chapter after the picked up Usopp from his hometown. Luffy agrees with Usopp there.

As for the other remark about hate, I tried to explain in all my posts that you quoted, but sadly didn't read, that I don't hate Zoro as a charachter. I think I said that like 15 times now. I hate the fact how he is portrayed here sometimes by certain people.

Not just Zoro, but also Sabo and other charachters who like to ride the weekly hype.

Everybody has a character they hate
Same goes for you, no hating on the character, but hating the discussion. I don't think there is a character in OP that I hate. I dislike some of them at most.

Does really no one of you actually understand it? All you people talking about underrating, overrating, hating and whatnot, you are all guilty, you are all feeding this disgraceful attitude that's the result from the lowest, most pathetic and retarded type of discussion that can possibly be held: vs threads.
Can we add the rule to forbid VS threads then ?

Last edited:

SSS12

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, but it's true, it's like the second chapter after the picked up Usopp from his hometown. Luffy agrees with Usopp there.

As for the other remark about hate, I tried to explain in all my posts that you quoted, but sadly didn't read, that I don't hate Zoro as a charachter. I think I said that like 15 times now. I hate the fact how he is portrayed here sometimes by certain people.

Not just Zoro, but also Sabo and other charachters who like to ride the weekly hype.

Same goes for you, no hating on the character, but hating the discussion. I don't think there is a character in OP that I hate. I dislike some of them at most.

Can we add the rule to forbid VS threads then ?

You're such a kid. And a pathetic loser who pretends to be unbiased when he is actually a huge Sanji rider. Your Neg rep swearing made my day. The truth brought out the real you, huh? You are 200% butthurt like people say. And then you had to VM me to tell satisfy yourself. That just proved your desperation. When you get desperate, and resort to VM and neg reps, it's over, you've lost the argument. Thanks for letting me know.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well Zorro realized that his crew is more important than his pride when he asked Mihawk to mentor him. He also realised if he couldn't help luffy become pirate King it woulnd't make him the worlds strongest swordsman.
How are these lesser feats than those of his comrades. The whole lost thing that people bring up is somewhat annoying but its only annoying because people think other crew members do so much more. In actuality they don't do much but they are not "lost". Zorro also puts in work!! I could point out the Water 7 Arc he defeated Kaku who had the keys to robin's handcuffs.
Zoro hasn't developed in a way that's distinctly his. All the Strawhats grew the place their friends above themselves, hell, Brook put the crew above himself like a week after joining. Zoro hasn't really developed as a person in a way that's his own IMO.
Despicable, just despicable and an utter disgrace. Not just this thread but nearly all people who posted in here. I'm deeply ashamed. I always reckoned that the average OP fan didn't had that attitude that's so recurrent these days for the average Naruto fan. This is not just limited to fanbases bashing each other for the petty reason of making their own favourite character appear like the god of everyone, but also the people who then make threads like this, which do nothing more than keeping this entire pitiful circus alive. It was just naive to think of me that somehow the average OP fan would understand the true nature of this pitiful behavior and not be lured in by it.

When I first read the title of this thread I was like "Hate? Hate for a character in OP? And zoro to boot? I mean what?", but it already became obvious extremely fast from the very few posts where all these posts in this thread originate from: vs threads. By default the most pitiful and above all the most useless type of discussion that can be held. It provides absolutely nothing useful and is for most of the time nothing more than a facade for people to say "my character is that much better than your character, who is stupid". Outside you also got many people who simply jump on the bandwagon. They see people posting such threads and then make them too by pitting two random characters against each other to receive mainly comments like this "character a wins easy/mid/high difficulty". The creators don't even care about the threads, they post it and then don't even look at it anymore. Finally you have got a very small percentage that seriously wants to discuss such fights, but in reality the threads are nothing more than a tool to boost the creators ego by trying to win these debates.

These are deplorable threads and I hate them, hence why I ignore 99% of them as they are simply not worth it. I would want them to be completely forbidden on NB, but then I would be buried under the complaints who want them and the people who receive infractions for repeatedly posting them either way. So do you think it's then a coincidence that I barely noticed anything of this hate? Instead of just making matters worse, for once do something useful. Instead of starting to ramble on overrating, underrating, hating, admiral, yonkou god tier and more of those derogatory and retarded terms, actually do something useful and ignore this abomination of a vs thread. "I was a fan of that character, but then I saw people overrating or whatever and so I stopped being a fan", "hurr hurr Zoro is a marginal musscle head character, hurr hurr, but Sanjis is an awesome secret agent, hurr hurr", people who say and do things like this aren't anything better. It's just sad, you don't even deserve to be a fan of any character, heck you don't even deserve to read the series. Same thing to all the people with their stupid tiers and who beats who.

Zoro is my favourite character from all series, but I couldn't care less about who he beats. By default unbeatable characters are boring as hell. I simply like his character as it's the one I feel the most familiar with. That's it. Saying stuff like it's so much more a well developed sophisticated character and blablabla is just a joke. Why do you like certain type of foods? Or colors? You just do. Reasons like that are nothing more than excuses to make your own character seem superior to the rest. I like all Strawhats and they pretty much all had similar amounts of character developments, but Zoro is just my favourite. I never cared who other fans were or what other people said, I like Zoro, the Zoro Oda writes and not some illusionary retarded version some people made of him just so they could place him on a pedestal and let them fight in threads that belong at the bottom of the trash can.

Instead of all you people talking about hating and how you are annoyed by people overrating/underrating certain characters and which tier a character belongs too, do like I do: don't post VS thread, don't participate in VS threads and ignore everyone and everything that is posted in such threads. It's not "lol, I saw people who actually thought that Zoro could beat Doflamingo" or "Zoro is admiral tier", but "why the hell would anyone post such preposterous threads in the first place?". They are pitiful jokes, regardless of whatever characters are used as they are they drag all of them through the mud.

There is no hate for Zoro, that's just people inhaling VS threads and becoming high and other people then that inexplicable take them seriously.

Faith in humanity: completely lost. Congratulations.
Well, not every single one of these posts were alluding to versus threads. Some of the posts in here were talking about Zoro as a person, and comparing him to other characters in a non-battle standard, and surely there's nothing wrong with that.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're such a kid. And a pathetic loser who pretends to be unbiased when he is actually a huge Sanji rider. Your Neg rep swearing made my day. The truth brought out the real you, huh? You are 200% butthurt like people say. And then you had to VM me to tell satisfy yourself. That just proved your desperation. When you get desperate, and resort to VM and neg reps, it's over, you've lost the argument. Thanks for letting me know.
Yeah your so tough on the internet, I neg repped you because you failed to read. And you didn't read again what I said so I think that it was fair.

Also why should I pretend to be unbiased, can't I just be unbiased AND have a Sanji avatar ? Or does having an avatar make you an instant 'rider' If you think that, please quote me where I ride Sanji according to you.

Also there is no butthurt, just use enough lube to slide the arguments in and it will do just fine. As I said before, this thread is the ultimate statement of butthurt and I'm just replying with facts.

You should try it instead of all the trash talking, maybe your better at that because this really sucks man. I've seen better trolls. 4/10 would not read it again.