Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats with all the Zoro hate nowadays lol...everythread I see where Zoro is mentioned he constantly gets underrated not gonna say any names but its mainly 4 users who keep try to make Zoro look bad XD and saying he's overratted when hes actually underrated.....are Ya'll that butthurt? XD.....also every other thread I see Sanji ppl keep going on like he's so much better than Zoro when he's fodder that got shitted on neg diff by doffy....

Gitch

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is the man ! My favorite character and I think he is not so far from Luffy if not equal in terms of strength
He is not 2nd mate for nothing

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is the man ! My favorite character and I think he is not so far from Luffy if not equal in terms of strength
He is not 2nd mate for nothing
Trust me these people need to understand the truth but their judgement is clouded by butthurt so no hope for them
#ZoroforPK

Gitch

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is one of the few characters that can slash a tsunami in half without devil fruit powers ... Just pure training
Talk about bad ass

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro....hate? Zoro can be hated? Thats new. Zoro is actually overrated. A good charcter that has too many fanboys saying that he can beat Luffy, is equal to Luffy, destroy Sanji, beat Law, injure Mihawk, is Admiral level, can beat Fujitora etc.. The fanboys are the hated ones.

Theres a fanboy in this thread right now. I wonder who it is.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro hate? that's a new one :/

I think the m3o in general are being underrated

but people with very good reason sometimes say that Sanji is the better character overall, though noone says Sanji>Zoro (power) as far as I know

but about the fanboys, I don't care what they say about Zoro v anyone but some of them are just down right idiots, like ... Belieber tier idiots

Luffy >= Zoro > Sanji
it's actually Luffy > Zoro > Sanji, nothing about Zoro is ''='' to Luffy, Luffy is stronger and a better character, Zoro can at times be more badass but even in that category Luffy has more than a fair chance to win

just fyi Zoro is like my second or third favorite character

Last edited:

xanonymosx

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro hate? that's a new one :/

I think the m3o in general are being underrated

but people with very good reason sometimes say that Sanji is the better character overall, though noone says Sanji>Zoro (power) as far as I know
loving the charcter is a personal thing you can love a weaker character because you liked somthing about him but the matter of power is a diffrent thing cause there is some standards and those satndards suggest zoro is stronger than sanji

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me clear something up.

I don't think anyone is hating on Zoro as a charachter, but there are a few people who are wanking him here in this forum. I don't mind calling names, and 2 of them are already in this thread. So that says more than enough. Topic starter and Aqueel are prime examples.

In the meanwhile they talk about others being butthurt, yet they are the ones who go in full force and create threads like this. You are the ones who trigger reactions everytime you make stupid statements.

To name a few in this thread alone: Zoro for Pirate King, and Zoro is the first mate.

The first is just stupid and will never happen, and is just as annoying as Zoro soloes your fav. The second line is just simply untrue, if anything Usopp is the first mate.

Prett sure no one questions Zoro's fighting capabilities within the strawhats, he is the second strongest. But maybe you should accept that others could have a different opinion, because Zoro is a flat 1 dimensional character who doesn't add much to the story.

He disapears for the entire arc doing something useless, he pops up to fight a strong opponent and he finishes with a cheesy one liner. It has become way to predictable unlike other members of the SH's.

So Zoro hate ? No I don't think there is any. The hate is directed towards people like topicstarter, aqueel, Hixa, Ronaldo avatar guy and some more. No one doubts that Zoro is second strongest in the SH crew, but his character has become a bit bland, and he isn't getting any development either anymore for the past few arcs.

Killuaa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro gets a lot of hate simply because most people overestimate him way too much to the point that people think his fanbase is annoying which, I think, sort of reflects on the character.

That's how I see it, at least. I like him though. He's awesome. He's the best swordman anime character ;)

U mAd

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I 100% agree...all the Zoro hate...still cant belive people say Smoker>Zoro
i don't hate zoroi but i don't like zoro fans(just some).started to hate them when started seeing threads like kid can't beat zoro and overrating's suchs as zoro>=luffy/law.zoro.>>sanji.he's just a little stronger then sanji.but zoro mid diffs smoker.zoro is also stronger then sanji but no way zoro is beating luffy'law or kid.i don't care if people call me a zoro hater i'll speak my mind.