V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't pay attention to it at first and was wondering how this was on my recommended videos or whatever earlier today. Either way I don't really like the notion of pride per se, I find it brings arrogance or something, I can't find the correct term. As for the GBLT (?) community, do whatever they need to do so people can stop harassing them. This really should not be an issue (imo) but it seems it is.

Reactions: DominiqueX

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, yes, Riker Slade - spawn of 21st century "everything is okay" mindset and social justice warrior #1 on NarutoBase. I'll reply only once because I've read enough of your posts to know what kind of stuff I should expect.
LMFAO :lmao:

OT: Welp, I already forseen this 5 years ago. So when pediophilla and incest gonna be a national thing?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my head there is only males who like females, and females who like males.

Anyone who diverts from that line of thinking ... to me has an issue. Sorry if that sounds rude, but there is a reason why you can't physically reproduce with the same ***. Now I'm not saying that you can't love someone who is the same gender as you (in a romance sort of speak), but I don't entirely agree with it as a straight male. I'm kind of worried. Just the other day I saw a video on people who were having sexual intercourse with animals, and identified with it as some type of group which spawned more psychotic people. Hell there was this girl just a few months ago who got really famous for posting a video of her dog having intercourse with her. Jesus man.

I just wanted to point out that I don't 'hate' these people. I just don't entirely agree with what is happening, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

fuknwastd

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ancient European elders used to engage in homosexual activities to build trust. It was commonplace in Ancient Greece as well.
Also the more gays the better, since cis hetero males like me won't have much competition when courting females.

GAYS4EVER