Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to hear what NB's General Discussion thinks about the following video, which apparently YouTube deemed important enough to highlight it on their own channel:

[video=youtube;dtCyepuLt8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q[/video]​

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if they want to stick theirs in the other hole that's up to them. I could care less, I liked it better when they didn't do it for attention. Nowadays they're just sickening to me, trying to turn it into a movement imposing their will on others is where i draw the line and say F^ck off.

This post is unfinished. Where's the part that matters?

Oh i didn't post it for you, OP asked my opinion and I gave it.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
So if they want to stick theirs in the other hole that's up to them. I could care less, I liked it better when they didn't do it for attention. Nowadays they're just sickening to me, trying to turn it into a movement imposing their will on others is where i draw the line and say F^ck off.
Imposing their will on you, how? I'm genuinely curious as to how specifically they do this and what it means exactly.

And yet I replied anyways. What a crazy world.

CrimsonReaper

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

how did they impose their will on you did they force you to stick your penis up a man's bum?

Last edited:

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how did they impose their will on you did they force you to stick your penis up a man's bum?
Oh me, nah if they ever came at me with that shit. It's curtains for them and their estranged ways. I mean when they start to tell little kids about it, telling them it's okay if they don't like girls. Like the only reason you have reproductive organs are for reproduction. If common sense wasn't common enough, I'll spell it out That long hanging thing between your legs goes into a vagina.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Oh me, nah if they ever came at me with that shit. It's curtains for them and their estranged ways. I mean when they start to tell little kids about it, telling them it's okay if they don't like girls.
They're telling the truth. It is okay to tell children that if they find themselves not liking girls, that's fine. You're acting like they're forcing kids to **** other people of the same ***.

Like the only reason you have reproductive organs are for reproduction.
Objectively wrong, they're also designed for pleasure.