[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
So the lynch is only worth the flip? What about the logic behind the lynch? I beleve that ought to count at least as much as whether one was right or wrong. Town do play scummy, sometimes.
I agree. The reason infact should be just as imprtant as the flip. A dumb reason + bad flip = mafia. So tell me. What do you think of odds reason for 6th vote?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you flip town i think we know sagebee was def upto something and he is fake claiming him selves to divert players attention .
What are you talking about and give reasons why your saying that looks like you haven't been paying attention and how does 6th being town make my role claim false
Post automatically merged:

@Toujo ratchet my buddy :hs:

lemme summarize about you great mafia player and Runner up of MU championship 2015 . Any reads from your side .

ok i checked the day interaction first off @Sagebee be careful what you are doing mate this is no claiming no hinting game anything you say host will punish you to peril .

Well i looked at all those interaction @6thHokage he def is not coming out good on konno vote .

Vote Lynch : 6th Hokage

Do you have any other thoughts atm you have gone too silent mate ?
I already claimed anyways and ansta gave me a penalty

For the time being I have dr stranges as secondary sk suspect only do people look into his actions.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. The reason infact should be just as imprtant as the flip. A dumb reason + bad flip = mafia. So tell me. What do you think of odds reason for 6th vote?
I don't know his reason. My impression is it is role related, though I'm not entirely sure what drives that impression, and given the obvious implications I'd rather not discuss it further.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
THE HARDEST BATTLE IN THE SMACKDOWN HISTORY

• 6thHokage - 9 votes(Odd, SleepingTerror, Sagebee, ScarletCelestial, Oreki_Houtarou, Poison Chan, Michelle, Seshmaster, Dr.Strange)
  • Konno - 2 votes(6thHokage, All_Red)
  • Dr.Strange - 1 vote(Mr.Lonely)

~Right Now live from Chicago 10 men Royal Rumble match has started~

All 10 contestants[6thHokage, Odd, SleepingTerror, Sagebee, ScarletCelestial, Oreki_Houtarou, Poison Chan, Michelle, Seshmaster, Dr.Strange] already in the Ring and the match referee signaling the Bell keeper to ring the Bell.

-------------------

*Ting...ting...ting!!!* the bell ringing and match official starts the match. Odd and Michelle chose to team up with each other and then trying to eliminate Dr.Strange. They manage to eliminate Dr.Strange without a problem. But out of nowhere one big figure appears behind Michelle and Odd without them aware of it. After staring long enough at Dr.Strange that still unable to accept his elimination, they get back their focus on the match. They turn their body to face other wrestlers that still on the Ring just to find someone larger than them already waiting behind them. They managed to crack a little smile towards the big wrestler named SleepingTerror before finding theirself already outside of the ring, getting eliminated.

*Recaptured moment* SleepingTerror has used Chokeslam on Michelle and Odd to throw them outside of the Ring.

In the same match other fight occur at one side of the Ring between 6thHokage and Oreki_Houtarou. 6thHokage drag Oreki towards the ropes, he lift Oreki pass the upper rope and throw him outside of the Ring easily. And at the same time ScarletCelestial is trying to launch a sneak attack on 6thHokage from behind but 6thHokage able to sense the incoming attack and manage to avoid the attack by drop down his body and pulling down the upper rope at the same time. 6thHokage's act of pulling down the upper rope makes it impossible for ScarletCelestial to do a rebound. It has send him outside of the Ring, eliminating him.

5 wrestlers have already been eliminated(Odd, Dr.Strange, Michelle, Oreki_Houtarou, ScarletCelestial).

And now only 5 wrestlers still remain(6thHokage, SleepingTerror, Sagebee, Seshmaster, and Poison Chan) on the Ring. Seshmaster team up with 6thHokage to eliminate SleepingTerror, Sagebee also coming for help. They all attack SleepingTerror without giving him a space. SleepingTerror retaliates back and manage to gain the upper hand but not for long. Those four wrestlers right now are fighting near the ropes. Sagebee and Seshmaster trying to lift and push SleepingTerror outside of the Ring. But SleepingTerror's body weight and strong hold on the rope made the pushing effort very difficult for them. Their effort manage to rise SleepingTerror's body from the ground but Sleeping used his arm and wrapped it around Sage and master's neck . He then tries to pull them outside of the Ring. Tbh it's a suicide attempt from Sleeping. He had other idea.

Poison and 6thHokage see that as an opportunity for them to eliminate all three wrestlers. Without wasting any time they grab and push those three wrestlers that on the verge of eliminating themselves on their own outside of the Ring. Eliminating them all.

And now only 6thHokage and Poison Chan still remain on the Ring. They begin to attack each other and the fight escalates quickly, Poison gained the Upper Hand and 6thHokage ask for mercy. Poison is not easy to be fool. She continue to beat down 6thHokage. She then grab 6thHokage's arm and drag him towards the ropes. 6thHokage looks so weak. Poison Chan sees the victory. She manage to put 6thHokage's body on the upper rope and only need a little push to send 6thHokage outside of the Ring but out of sudden 6thHokage grabs Poison's neck using his legs. Now Poison's neck is between 6th's legs. Poison is very surpise with how much strength that still left inside 6thHokage's body. So all THIS time 6thHokage was just pretending therefore he can set up a prefect trap. He knows Poison is much stronger than him so he used his brain power. Without waiting 6thHokage toss Poison Chan outside of the Ring. He's hanging on the rope tightly to avoid dropping on the outside floor.

THE WINNER IS:

6thHokage

[SO NO ONE DIES TODAY]

~Sorry folks my Smartphone suffered a little problem. I apologize for taking too long to produce the result~

The 4th NP duration is 20hrs

[4th NP COUNTDOWN TIMER]

Night Phase has started. Dont post anything in this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A REPORT FROM LOCKER ROOM
(RAW)

-Report No.1-
The Rock was arrested by NYPD for being charges of animal abuse. So he is unable to protect any wrestler today.

-Report No.2-
Kurt Angle is seen giving a reward and trophy to numbers of wrestlers. Must be from the amateur wrestling competition that he has hosted and held at Medison Square Garden wrestling arena. And the first place goes to Alice.

-Report No.3-
Matt Hardy is seen just arrive at the Arena but out of nowhere one wrestler attack him. Matt is badly beaten and lie unconscious while his attacker leaving the arena without no one dare to oppose him.

"THIS IS JUST A WARNING FROM ME"

-Report No.4-
Brock Lesnar won the 1 vs 5 Handicap match.

-Report No.5-
Mick Foley is sick today so he is unable to check and arrange a wrestlers according to their alignment. He's resting in his house. But he has received one email. The content of the email is very suspicious.

-Report No.6-
THEY FINALLY MADE IT

The Ministry has chosen one wrestler to be sacrifice today. And the wrestler is Sagebee

SAGEBEE ROLE IS:

JOHN CENA(TOWNIE)

You must be registered for see images

"The Only Superstar That Everyone Cant See"

Abilities

Active

• You cant see me - You're invisible at night. Any night kill, Superkill, investigation etc etc will not effect you.(2x)
  • Attitude Adjustment(AA) - Use this ability on any player.(2x /Night)

Below are the result of AA

~If your target is a Townie, they will become invisible in the next day cycle(Day+Night)(1x)
~If your target is a Mafia(not leader), they will automatically turning into vanilla mafia.
~If your target is a Mafia leader you will die.
~if your target is a Serial Killer, they will turning into a survivor
~if your target is a Cult Leader you will die
~if your target is a Cultist, the cultist will die.​

Wincon: You need to eliminate all townie's threats(Mafia and Serial Killer)

ON OTHER MATTERS

The Ministry's newly elected Leader has voiced his final words,

"You are fired"

The Leader has fired Bradshaw and Farooq from Ministry because of their terrible job at recruiting and killing a wrestler.

"Kane I think the numbers we have got right now is enough. Superstar has their day but from now and on it should be Ministry day hahaha....."

"We will show them the meaning of Darkness"

[5th DP COUNTDOWN TIMER]

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why dafaq are lynches failing ?

I will be giving the read in few hours . Any theory recruited cult cannot be lynched.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a theory i've been thinking all day. I remembered SK's LoL game. There were a lot of town power roles with no lynch and protective for all townies abilities, and an ideea popped up from time to time in my head. I thinked that 6th Hokage may be town. And lynching him would be a bad move for town. I know i considered him linked with Sesh. But i was wrong before and i am not ashamed to recognise that i can be wrong again.

I wait all oppinions about this, please @everyone.

I wish to thank today for a gift i received. The fact that you considered me worthy of it is a good feeling. I used it well.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a theory i've been thinking all day. I remembered SK's LoL game. There were a lot of town power roles with no lynch and protective for all townies abilities, and an ideea popped up from time to time in my head. I thinked that 6th Hokage may be town. And lynching him would be a bad move for town. I know i considered him linked with Sesh. But i was wrong before and i am not ashamed to recognise that i can be wrong again.

I wait all oppinions about this, please @everyone.

I wish to thank today for a gift i received. The fact that you considered me worthy of it is a good feeling. I used it well.
So you think wagon started by odd makes you think he is wolf. Need your answers.

So looks like this is how it seems odd had no problem with 6th hokage lynch yet it went and fail and @Michelle have u looked into the day action when randy orton used their day ability on red it failed.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why dafaq are lynches failing ?

I will be giving the read in few hours . Any theory recruited cult cannot be lynched.
I don't like your disapointment in no lynch.
So you think wagon started by odd makes you think he is wolf. Need your answers.

So looks like this is how it seems odd had no problem with 6th hokage lynch yet it went and fail and @Michelle have u looked into the day action when randy orton used their day ability on red it failed.
i am very bad with the flavour Strange, about Odd i doubt he is mafia. Is my gut feeling and is based on his posts also. I didn't have time to ISO though.
What you said may be a coincidence.

I want to know why are you disapointed about no lynch?

Uh.. i forgot about the first quote lol

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is like the third no lynch in a row.

No information inherently harms Town as we are unable to use that information to progress the game.

Michelle I'm guessing you're not allowed to speak of why you think Hokage Town?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bradshaw and Faarooq fired? What does that mean ?
By the looks of things there may have been a change in the Mafia, furthermore there is now a leader which is definitely different. By the looks of things The Rock was roleblocked, and if it happened to be by scum they'll likely know who the protective is which is a hassle.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is like the third no lynch in a row.

No information inherently harms Town as we are unable to use that information to progress the game.

Michelle I'm guessing you're not allowed to speak of why you think Hokage Town?
if the third lynch in a row protected townies like i think, it's a good thing for town.
Elementary.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cena's abilities confirms that there is a cult in this game.
I don't like this post at all. There isn't a cult, but mafia have a recruit ability. I also don't like you using "night" here.

Change Vote: Seshmaster

Vote Lynch: 6thHokage

I trust Odd here. Not sure how accurate their theory is that Sesh was promoted and 6th is an original member of the team - but we should be aiming to kill Farooq today, if possible (since he's the one who can increase mafia numbers). If Sesh isn't Farooq, killing 6th is good.
I also trust Sagebee's claim.
@SleepingTerror Were you trying to convince us that there isn't a cult in this game?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the looks of things there may have been a change in the Mafia, furthermore there is now a leader which is definitely different. By the looks of things The Rock was roleblocked, and if it happened to be by scum they'll likely know who the protective is which is a hassle.
Can you explain this for me in short details?

Status
Not open for further replies.