[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just said we had a games here with town insanely powerful actions. Including no lynch abilityes.
I doubt you read my post so o say it again. 6th may be town more than 50%.
Except for 6th, who is in your Poe?
Since I have Red as a townie, I obviously have Konno on my list. I also want to look into the other players that voted for me excluding Odd and Sleeping Terror. Poison, in particular, stands out because she never did anything besides join wagons.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give me full reasons for this action please.
Post automatically merged:

@Seshmaster since i came to the conclusion that 6th can be town, my all reasoning of you being connected with him kinda vanished. I am now back in considering both of you leaning town.
I have to look to everyone again :sweat:
Like two days ending when Red getting lynch and 6th survive the lynch which is unusual, you must have heard or seen before but this setup doesn't really fit that type of role when a character like John Cena doesn't have an ability like surviving lynch. These two happen to backing each other a lot and Red following the same lynch target as Soul killer from the beginning

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like two days ending when Red getting lynch and 6th survive the lynch which is unusual, you must have heard or seen before but this setup doesn't really fit that type of role when a character like John Cena doesn't have an ability like surviving lynch. These two happen to backing each other a lot and Red following the same lynch target as Soul killer from the beginning
Why would three mafia members interact with each other so much? I even started the game by pushing a lynch on Red. As the game progressed, she showed town qualities. That's why I'm defending her now.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oreki, what connecto
Are you sure about that?

Reactions: Houtarou

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got permission from ansa to tell you guys that last night I used my ability on all red so if hes the member who stopped lynches it shouldnt work now. At the very least all red shouldnt have any mafia abilities anymore.

Town focus.

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cena's abilities confirms that there is a cult in this game.

@SleepingTerror Were you trying to convince us that there isn't a cult in this game?
Haven't read anything - but Cult wasn't listed in the front page. We were informed that there is a Serial Killer, Mafia, and Survivor in the game but not cult. In fact, it should be part of the mafia and town win condition to eliminate cult, but it isn't for some reason. I have no idea why it wasn't mentioned.

(Catching up now)

@Konno
Think this is the third time I've pinged you? Can I get your take on the game?
There's still a dichotomy between you and Red. I'd like further explanation for that and your reads on other players?

Could go after 6th and Sesh today but we still have to Konno/Red to settle.

I might need to look into Red again, because although I found our chat Townie for the most part, I really need to evaluate whether Konno is correct or not.
@All_Red
Something you might need to confirm?

Oh, never mind. Think I read that incorrectly. I thought chat meant an out-of-thread chat.

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually Hokage as well but it kinda depends on wagons I think.

Can you explain your question, please? I don't really get what you're trying to ask.

Actually nah Red was really Townie in that conversation I'm leaving them for now.

@Konno Is there a possibility that Red is Town, even with what your ability has told you?

Yes or no answer.
If we both were set up by mafia making it look like she is mafia in a write-up (when she is town) and to put me under the bad light. Anything is possible.

Haven't read anything - but Cult wasn't listed in the front page. We were informed that there is a Serial Killer, Mafia, and Survivor in the game but not cult. In fact, it should be part of the mafia and town win condition to eliminate cult, but it isn't for some reason. I have no idea why it wasn't mentioned.

(Catching up now)

@Konno
Think this is the third time I've pinged you? Can I get your take on the game?
There's still a dichotomy between you and Red. I'd like further explanation for that and your reads on other players?

Could go after 6th and Sesh today but we still have to Konno/Red to settle.

@All_Red
Something you might need to confirm?

Oh, never mind. Think I read that incorrectly. I thought chat meant an out-of-thread chat.
I know, I was a bit discouraged with events last dayphase and everything you guys were saying.
Pay attention to what Sagebee is saying here:
I got permission from ansa to tell you guys that last night I used my ability on all red so if hes the member who stopped lynches it shouldnt work now. At the very least all red shouldnt have any mafia abilities anymore.

Town focus.
Sagebee is claiming Red is mafia in that quote, I believe.

We should also look at people who voted for Sagebee and question them since they turned town

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for catching up late today. I'm just going to say I'm not surprised the lynch didn't succeed but I'm just as curious as to why it failed though. I'm going to lay off on my suspicions of Dr. Strange but I do have one question. Why is it that although I had been pushing for him to get lynched, he has never one tried to defend himself? Just saying. I need to gather my thoughts on other possible suspicions and then I'll post again

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
6th hokage can actually be a Townie I believe.

Konno is Green. People suspecting her should be looked in to the most.

I am certain All Red is anti Town.

But,

Vote Lynch : Alubama
Reason : Generally I don't vote for inactives but there might actually be a reason as to why he has been kept alive by the host even though he hasn't posted. He might have a powerful role unlike Pathetic.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

But,

Reason : Generally I don't vote for inactives but there might actually be a reason as to why he has been kept alive by the host even though he hasn't posted. He might have a powerful role unlike Pathetic.
You want to look into the people that are suspecting Konno and I'm one of them. Why do you have me as a townie then?

Also I can't blame you for voting for Alubama. I forgot that he was playing.

Reactions: Poison

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If we both were set up by mafia making it look like she is mafia in a write-up (when she is town) and to put me under the bad light. Anything is possible.

I know, I was a bit discouraged with events last dayphase and everything you guys were saying.
Pay attention to what Sagebee is saying here:

Sagebee is claiming Red is mafia in that quote, I believe.

We should also look at people who voted for Sagebee and question them since they turned town
Nope not necessarily just saying I used my ability on him

If all red isnt mafia its makes you and odd look bad

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But,

Good morning. Woke up at 4 AM ;-(
it's still very early at you too, 6 am i right?
Alubama said nothing worth-voting in his two posts. Why do you vote him?

Sorry for catching up late today. I'm just going to say I'm not surprised the lynch didn't succeed but I'm just as curious as to why it failed though. I'm going to lay off on my suspicions of Dr. Strange but I do have one question. Why is it that although I had been pushing for him to get lynched, he has never one tried to defend himself? Just saying. I need to gather my thoughts on other possible suspicions and then I'll post again
Lonely, hope you still here, so if Strange doesn't reply he is cleared in your eyes? Just asking.

Reactions: Poison
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that's a reason to scumread someone, I voted Sesh last phase, had him as one of my top suspects, and unless I missed it, he didn't defend himself against me, only the accusation made by Odd that he was recruited.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michelle as I mentioned, Pathetic didn't post as well but he was mod killed in the very beginning. But Alubama is kept alive even though he hasn't got a sub yet. As a host, I wanted to keep a powerful character alive.

About Farooq and Bradshaw being fired, that could certainly mean that they don't have a power to kill, probably in the next night, I guess.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle as I mentioned, Pathetic didn't post as well but he was mod killed in the very beginning. But Alubama is kept alive even though he hasn't got a sub yet. As a host, I wanted to keep a powerful character alive.

About Farooq and Bradshaw being fired, that could certainly mean that they don't have a power to kill, probably in the next night, I guess.
What if he is a powerful town power role(PR)?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This non defending thing brings a change in your reads towards him?
It doesn't change my read on Sesh, I'm still suspicious of him. But I responded to Mr. Lonely because the logic they were using to continue scumreading Dr. Strange could also be applied to Sesh.
I don't actually think Dr. Strange is scum though, based on Ryu pushing them day 1.

(Also, going to rely on the flavor here - I think it only being announced that there was a successful recruit in the write up today means that nobody was converted before. So Alice might just be inactive town.)

Reactions: Michelle
Status
Not open for further replies.