[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
wtf
Post automatically merged:

OK Serious stuff now, what do you think of the Hokage wagon and how do we go from here if:

A. He flips Mafia.
B. He flips Town.
C. He flips Other.

First bit more important.
Of 6 flips town, the ppl that leaded the lynch will be sus for sure

If he flips mafia, then the ppl that suported him will look sus

If he flips other, then no progress

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
At one point it was mainly for pressure, but then it became how he acted EoD1 about voting, combined with how he is the only off wagon from Day 1 who could be scum in my view, and the information I have when he flips. (Mainly relating to yourself and Sesh as Sesh has equity with him. I was going to move to Sesh for a while but EoD being moved up means there's no point in moving now.) Plus, right noe he was the most viable in my pool of potential lynches.
Most viable? Whats your pool of potential lynches. Do you see Konno as one of them?(sry i have an obsession with proving konno mafia)

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of 6 flips town, the ppl that leaded the lynch will be sus for sure

If he flips mafia, then the ppl that suported him will look sus

If he flips other, then no progress
Who do you think leaded the lynch?
Who do you think would be his supporters, or at least be possible partners?

I don't really agree. Since scum wouldn't know if he was other or not, I think the approach is very similar to if he were Town imo.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most viable? Whats your pool of potential lynches. Do you see Konno as one of them?(sry i have an obsession with proving konno mafia)
I kinda listed my PoE before, but today I was left with Hokage, Sesh, Poison?, somebody else can't remember who. However I kinda removed Poison for reasons between then and now.

Konno I don't think is scum, as behaviourally I doubt they'd use the type of read they had on you as scum: a mechanical one which can be easily be proven upon flip.

Proven as in whether it's a lie or not.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Who do you think leaded the lynch?
Who do you think would be his supporters, or at least be possible partners?

I don't really agree. Since scum wouldn't know if he was other or not, I think the approach is very similar to if he were Town imo.
I think the person that leaded his lunch would be odd.

Supports would include dr strange, me (cause im not voting him) and possibly you if you disagree with the lynch

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the person that leaded his lunch would be odd.

Supports would include dr strange, me (cause im not voting him) and possibly you if you disagree with the lynch
Do you think it fits with how Odd was very against Ryu and by how both Ryu and Soul had issues with Odd?

Could it be considered support if I haven't moved my vote at all? Do you think Dr. Strange would fit as a partner considering how he was the attempted counter to Ryu? Would anybody at the back of the wagon, who voted only when it grew very large, be considered suspects too?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From looking the writeups it became kinda apparent: there is no recruit. Although it's been established that the Mafia can recruit, Farooq isn't mentioned in the Night 1 writeup and in the Night 2 one it was stated that the person they tried to recruit did not join the Mafia.

Oops I never unvoted.

Vote Lynch: Unvote

@Mr.Lonely Read EoD1 it becomes apparent that Dr. Strange pretty much can't be Mafia. Do you have any other suspects?
I'll recheck the first day phase, I was in this game at the time. And I do suspect 6th and red. You can check my latter posts. And I guess it is possible my reads on Dr. Strange are off. So after I review the first day phase I'll make a final decision for my vote.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here for like 10 mins. Agree with RE that the build up of the Hokage wagon is weird, but I'm not sure if it's indicative of anything, most of the early build up looks Town to me, and I can only see scum on the back half which happened when it was obvious the wagon would be large.

@Dr.Strange I've played with Litten in 3(?) games on MU and MAL, Marlux I played a few games with on MU, Sesh I've played one game with, RE (SleepingTerror) I have played with extensively with on both MAL and MU. I am confident in my Townread of RE, my read on Sesh is shaky.

Okay I really am here for only 10 mins...

Anybody here? Want to talk to me, about me, want to call me scum out of nowhere so I can be like 'wtf'?
I can tell from your game you are pretty good player . I can easily tell you are veteran mafia player !

~4th Day Phase has officially ended~
Fingers cross

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looking for two-three Mafia outside of those already flipped.

There is statistically one who is a non-voting lurking scum so that would be up to 1 in {Poison, Michelle, Lonely, Alubama, Konno}

I have to entertain the possibility of there being a pure wagon when it comes to Ryu, though I'll have to look through this.

There is up to 1 in the Konno and Ryu wagons. That would be {Sesh, Red} and Red would be more likely than Sesh imo.

If there is off wagon scum it's pretty much always Hokage.

I think I need to go and see Hokage in relation to Red Day 1, and the EoD again when it comes to the build up of the Strange wagon.

Note to self: 217 could mean Sesh/Hokage world is possible if one flips scum.

OK The Hokage vote of Red is very well progressed, and is mainly for their vote of Konno, which they felt was as if they were following Konno.

Something feels off about the whole situation in general and I don't know what.

*following SoulKiller

Weird. Was around EoD but never moved their vote from Red, despite the stuff with Strange and Ryu going on.

OK Strange build up start makes me think Oreki is more likely Town. As scum, it would've been much better for them to build upon the Konno wagon that Soul and Red were already on and overtake Ryu that way.

I think Ryu was likely the first scum on the Strange wagon, which would make Michelle not-Mafia by default...

Down to:

Hokage
Poison?
Lonely
Sesh

Removed Konno and Michelle. Michelle due to the Dr Strange wagon build up, Konno due to her actions from before (I've decided it is enough to clear them for today) and vote from Soul. Removed Alubama due to being a zero poster.

I think I've done enough for now, since I've been doing stuff for an hour+
What do you mean one non voting scum?I want even in the game yet that day?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
No.
Dr will still be sus, cause for all we know, he prob voted ryu when the train grwew very large.

Odd is forsure town but if he is wrong about this it'll question his standing. He could be indepent if he is wrong about 6th.

Everyone that voted 6th at the end when the train got big, cannot be counted. Only the leader shuold be held responsible.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanted to post my reads but almost nothing changed, i had Red and Sagebee in the red part of my list and for now i think that logically Sage leans town and for Red i have an idea that she can be town or survivor. The survivor wins with town from what i know, so she can be an ally.
Town and null reads everyone else.
i don't know where to place Odd, i can't read him. Logically leans town.
Depending on 6th flip i have to rethink maybe everything. :-/

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you mean one non voting scum?I want even in the game yet that day?
Well, Lonely-slot. I counted myself in non-voters on my highlight thing too, mainly because there was someone before me so it would be a Scarlet-slot, if that makes sense. So you may have not been in the game, but your slot wasn't voting.

No.
Dr will still be sus, cause for all we know, he prob voted ryu when the train grwew very large.

Odd is forsure town but if he is wrong about this it'll question his standing. He could be indepent if he is wrong about 6th.

Everyone that voted 6th at the end when the train got big, cannot be counted. Only the leader shuold be held responsible.
...Uh it was Odd who voted Ryu and Odd was the first person on the wagon according to the final VC.

I'll give you that.

The wagon question was about if he flips scum, so would concern whether the people on the back of the wagon would be possible scum. On the note of what you said, I vehemently disagree with what you say. As someone with more experience, most lynches on Town are actually lead by wrong Town. I think I've only seen one case to the contrary, and that was a case of powerwolfing. May I ask why you believe the leader of Town lynch wagons should be held accountable, even if behaviour or other factors may suggest otherwise?

I can tell from your game you are pretty good player . I can easily tell you are veteran mafia player !

Fingers cross
>///<

Well this is quite a long dusk phase.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

This isn't really true. One person alone cannot get someone lynched, after all (unless we were using the Monarchy lynch system, of course, but I digress). In fact, I feel like this is an overt attempt to discredit ones who joined the lynch on the basis that they were not the proginator of said lynch. While it would not be uncommon to see scum vote for themselves (as in, their teammates) when there is a wagon well established, I would typically expect them to be wary of flagrantly bandwagoning on at the end, too. Indeed, one could argue it's the middle of the wagon where scum are most likely found, but personally I'm not a fan of appealing to probability. In any case, I think credit for the lynch should be awarded based on the reasoning provided, and of course what led to that, as opposed to merely where one happened to be placed on the wagon.

I don't know how Odd can be "for sure" town yet have that status revoked if this lynch flips anything but scum. That would imply Odd is not, in fact, "for sure" Town, as of right now. More to the point, if Odd could be independent if 6th flips Town, why does this possibility not exist if 6th flips scum too? Independent, by definition, means he is not aligned with either scum or town. I don't understand the logic behind your thought process here.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The wagon question was about if he flips scum, so would concern whether the people on the back of the wagon would be possible scum. On the note of what you said, I vehemently disagree with what you say. As someone with more experience, most lynches on Town are actually lead by wrong Town. I think I've only seen one case to the contrary, and that was a case of powerwolfing.
While not inherently wrong, I feel like this too is overly absolutionist. At the end of the day, this is only supported by anecdotal evidence. For instance, one wold expect confident scum to be able to lead the town, and I don't feel like that is particularly uncommon. While Town do certainly shoot themselves in the foot, I can't get on board with the notion that it is more plausible than scum doing it. I would personally but it as about even, in the sense that I don't believe a strong read can be formed on whether one started the wagon or not alone.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
expand...
...Uh it was Odd who voted Ryu and Odd was the first person on the wagon according to the final VC.

I'll give you that.

The wagon question was about if he flips scum, so would concern whether the people on the back of the wagon would be possible scum. On the note of what you said, I vehemently disagree with what you say. As someone with more experience, most lynches on Town are actually lead by wrong Town. I think I've only seen one case to the contrary, and that was a case of powerwolfing. May I ask why you believe the leader of Town lynch wagons should be held accountable, even if behaviour or other factors may suggest otherwise?
I belive the leader of town lynches should be held acountable cause, logically speaking they are the ones that fueled the fire for the lynch. They are the ones who gave the others a reason to lynch, though this reasoning may be flawed, it still begs the question: shouldnt the person who advocated for the town lynch the most be held at question? Despite thier past behaviour they should still be put to question, not necccarly givem the tittle mafia.

This isn't really true. One person alone cannot get someone lynched, after all (unless we were using the Monarchy lynch system, of course, but I digress). In fact, I feel like this is an overt attempt to discredit ones who joined the lynch on the basis that they were not the proginator of said lynch. While it would not be uncommon to see scum vote for themselves (as in, their teammates) when there is a wagon well established, I would typically expect them to be wary of flagrantly bandwagoning on at the end, too. Indeed, one could argue it's the middle of the wagon where scum are most likely found, but personally I'm not a fan of appealing to probability. In any case, I think credit for the lynch should be awarded based on the reasoning provided, and of course what led to that, as opposed to merely where one happened to be placed on the wagon.

I don't know how Odd can be "for sure" town yet have that status revoked if this lynch flips anything but scum. That would imply Odd is not, in fact, "for sure" Town, as of right now. More to the point, if Odd could be independent if 6th flips Town, why does this possibility not exist if 6th flips scum too? Independent, by definition, means he is not aligned with either scum or town. I don't understand the logic behind your thought process here.
The possibility of him being independent is greatly increased if the person he flips is town. Becauee it'll give us a reason to suspect him being an indepnednt becaue he lynched a person that was town despite having past lynches that were mafia. I'm not sayong there was no possiblity of him being indepndent before, or there is none if 6th flips mafia, im just saying that the possiblity is higher than before if 6th flips town.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The possibility of him being independent is greatly increased if the person he flips is town. Becauee it'll give us a reason to suspect him being an indepnednt becaue he lynched a person that was town despite having past lynches that were mafia. I'm not sayong there was no possiblity of him being indepndent before, or there is none if 6th flips mafia, im just saying that the possiblity is higher than before if 6th flips town.
So the lynch is only worth the flip? What about the logic behind the lynch? I beleve that ought to count at least as much as whether one was right or wrong. Town do play scummy, sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.