[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna take a look at Mr. Lonely again if I have time. Their case against Dr. Strange is heavily activity based when a lot of players are guilty of this. Feels like they're avoiding the main discussion as well.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Toujo ratchet my buddy :hs:

lemme summarize about you great mafia player and Runner up of MU championship 2015 . Any reads from your side .

ok i checked the day interaction first off @Sagebee be careful what you are doing mate this is no claiming no hinting game anything you say host will punish you to peril .

Well i looked at all those interaction @6thHokage he def is not coming out good on konno vote .

Vote Lynch : 6th Hokage

Do you have any other thoughts atm you have gone too silent mate ?
Not much I can do against nine votes. Despite being the first to vote for me out I know that Odd is a townie. If I could eliminate someone other than Konno this DP I would go with Sagebee. I'm still doubtful that the mafia went to kill him.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~BIG ANNOUNCEMENT~

Randy Orton came out of nowhere to deliver the RKO to All_Red. But he slipped and falls to the floor. His mission to perform the RKO on All_Red failed miserably. All_Red sees big opportunity to beat Randy. He gave Randy a Big Low Blow. Send the wrestler unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~

[Anon Message]

"Who you think you're Randy? Doesn't you know that I'm the luckiest man on this planet? I'm a successful man while you are just a low paid peasent. You're under my foot....And all these people around here are stupid, couldn't think just like you. If they never learn they have themselves to blame for their demise"

[/QUOTE]

Eh ? this doesnt look good i am certain Randy orton used his day vig on All_red but failed . Possible roleblock or redirection ability she possess hmm .

The Anon message is lke wtf man ? luckiest man on earth ?

Is it Rock ? Triple H ? Is he even there in the game or perhaps Kane ?

@All_Red the more these day actions are coming out its not helping my cause at all i no longer see you as town .

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much I can do against nine votes. Despite being the first to vote for me out I know that Odd is a townie. If I could eliminate someone other than Konno this DP I would go with Sagebee. I'm still doubtful that the mafia went to kill him.
I mean, there is. Not every defence has to be made with a realistic hope of surviving the lynch. You could, for instance, spend this remaining time building up a full argument against Sagebee, or anyone else who caught your eye for that matter.

@Dr.Strange I have 0 reads as of now. I've read maybe 5 pages total of this thread, and while I have a vague understanding of where the thread is at opinion wise, I can't really comment in the validity of them as I don't know what went into them. I expect it will be like this for some time, but I will strive to make myself useful in some way in any case.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think konno has some motives in this game remember soulkiller wanted to lynch konno out from dp 1 . What do you think about it ? Was he bussing his team mate ?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you believe Konno's claim? When she first told her about her abilities Red had a high chance of being lynched already, so of she did flip town, Konno wouldn't take the blame for leading the mislymch.
Post automatically merged:

I made a few mistakes, but you should get the point. Red was the safest person to call a wolf at the time. I believe Konno did this to appeaer as if she contributed to the game without just joinng the bandwagon.
Only if she does flip town, no?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would Soul need to bus his teammate when he had a godfather passive and an immunity to most killing abilities?
I was asking this same thing to 6th actually because he is not giving right reason why he is voting for konno ?

@Seshmaster want to ask something since you played with sleepterror what do you think about them ?? Since from interaction it looks like you , scarlet , kitten , sleep all know each other .

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konno could be the serial killer. I still think SK vote on Konno didn't have much of a reason behind it.
Than what about All_red all those lynches basically failed on her . Same with randy orton using their dp on All_red the way i look at it she has a passive ability that fails on her . What are your thoughts on that then ?

@bolded - That we can understand because he was a mafia member , he def wanted konno's lynch done .

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was asking this same thing to 6th actually because he is not giving right reason why he is voting for konno ?

@Seshmaster want to ask something since you played with sleepterror what do you think about them ?? Since from interaction it looks like you , scarlet , kitten , sleep all know each other .
Did I play with SleepTerror? I don't recognise them under this name.

Certainly I'm only super-familiar with Marl and FK since they come from my main site.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Than what about All_red all those lynches basically failed on her . Same with randy orton using their dp on All_red the way i look at it she has a passive ability that fails on her . What are your thoughts on that then ?

@bolded - That we can understand because he was a mafia member , he def wanted konno's lynch done.
I already said that Red is the easiest target. She might be saving herself. If Randy Orton's kill on her was successful, there wouldn't be a clear target to connect her murder to besides Konno. That most likely would have led to Konno being lynched, which would take attention away from Randy. Unless Konno is Randy. People wouldn't expect the SK or mafia to kill the person they are suspecting the most.
@Konno
Do you have anything to say about the other players in the game? Your input would be informative.

@6thHokage
Why are you doubtful of Sagebee's claim that mafia attacked him? What do you make of his role claim, and of the mod calling him out for it?
I still don't get why we should just believe him. I don't like how he had Odd as a suspect but is forming somewhat of an alliance with him.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I already said that Red is the easiest target. She might be saving herself. If Randy Orton's kill on her was successful, there wouldn't be a clear target to connect her murder to besides Konno. That most likely would have led to Konno being lynched, which would take attention away from Randy. Unless Konno is Randy. People wouldn't expect the SK or mafia to kill the person they are suspecting the most.

I still don't get why we should just believe him. I don't like how he had Odd as a suspect but is forming somewhat of an alliance with him.
If you flip town i think we know sagebee was def upto something and he is fake claiming him selves to divert players attention .

Reactions: Seshmaster

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here for like 10 mins. Agree with RE that the build up of the Hokage wagon is weird, but I'm not sure if it's indicative of anything, most of the early build up looks Town to me, and I can only see scum on the back half which happened when it was obvious the wagon would be large.

@Dr.Strange I've played with Litten in 3(?) games on MU and MAL, Marlux I played a few games with on MU, Sesh I've played one game with, RE (SleepingTerror) I have played with extensively with on both MAL and MU. I am confident in my Townread of RE, my read on Sesh is shaky.

2 Hours and 38 Minutes left

Okay I really am here for only 10 mins...

Anybody here? Want to talk to me, about me, want to call me scum out of nowhere so I can be like 'wtf'?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Here for like 10 mins. Agree with RE that the build up of the Hokage wagon is weird, but I'm not sure if it's indicative of anything, most of the early build up looks Town to me, and I can only see scum on the back half which happened when it was obvious the wagon would be large.

@Dr.Strange I've played with Litten in 3(?) games on MU and MAL, Marlux I played a few games with on MU, Sesh I've played one game with, RE (SleepingTerror) I have played with extensively with on both MAL and MU. I am confident in my Townread of RE, my read on Sesh is shaky.

Okay I really am here for only 10 mins...

Anybody here? Want to talk to me, about me, want to call me scum out of nowhere so I can be like 'wtf'?
Your mafia

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
The 6th train doesnt make sence to me. Why are you guys voting 6th, i read post after post and can't seem yo make out a reason.

yes sscarlet, why did you vote for 6th?

wtf

OK Serious stuff now, what do you think of the Hokage wagon and how do we go from here if:

A. He flips Mafia.
B. He flips Town.
C. He flips Other.

First bit more important.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Early EoD.. was Sunday and I was busy.
i don't understand Sagebee's point announcing his action, and 6th's complet silence. Any hint in defense would be better.

I don't have time to post my reads atm with this shortened day :-(

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 6th train doesnt make sence to me. Why are you guys voting 6th, i read post after post and can't seem yo make out a reason.

yes sscarlet, why did you vote for 6th?
At one point it was mainly for pressure, but then it became how he acted EoD1 about voting, combined with how he is the only off wagon from Day 1 who could be scum in my view, and the information I have when he flips. (Mainly relating to yourself and Sesh as Sesh has equity with him. I was going to move to Sesh for a while but EoD being moved up means there's no point in moving now.) Plus, right noe he was the most viable in my pool of potential lynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.