[Game] [FIN] Round 7- WWF Ruthless-Attitude Era Mafia Role-Playing Game(Match Begin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if the third lynch in a row protected townies like i think, it's a good thing for town.
Elementary.
Possibly, but I don't think Town would have so many ways to end a Day early or prevent a lynch - with how many times it's happened it's worrying.
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain this for me in short details?
There's a mention of a Leader I don't think we've heard before, and the firing is... odd. No clue what it means, it just means there is something obviously going on.

Seshmaster

Kin
147💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the looks of things there may have been a change in the Mafia, furthermore there is now a leader which is definitely different. By the looks of things The Rock was roleblocked, and if it happened to be by scum they'll likely know who the protective is which is a hassle.
Well I mean if there was a change in the mafia then what's to stop any ex-mafia coming out and ratting out other mafia members?

Kane I think the numbers we have got right now is enough.
Sounds like this was the Ministry hitting their convert limit.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"newly elected Leader has voiced his final words"

I think you're correct Sesh - that sounds like they just recruited someone. I guess it'll be more of a problem for tomorrow rather than today since it'll be impossible to differentiate behaviour without some content.

Poison
Michelle
Red
Lonely
Sesh
Alubama
Hokage
Toujo

PoE for right now, I believe.

*Well for me

I think I mainly have to look at Sesh's progression on Ryu, as well as Red and Mich in general.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"newly elected Leader has voiced his final words"

I think you're correct Sesh - that sounds like they just recruited someone. I guess it'll be more of a problem for tomorrow rather than today since it'll be impossible to differentiate behaviour without some content.

Poison
Michelle
Red
Lonely
Sesh
Alubama
Hokage
Toujo

PoE for right now, I believe.

*Well for me
So the rest are confirmed townies for you?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually Hokage as well but it kinda depends on wagons I think.

So the rest are confirmed townies for you?
Can you explain your question, please? I don't really get what you're trying to ask.

Actually nah Red was really Townie in that conversation I'm leaving them for now.

@Konno Is there a possibility that Red is Town, even with what your ability has told you?

Yes or no answer.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can you explain your question, please? I don't really get what you're trying to ask.
Let's reformulate. You selected a Poe. Usually this is a suspected list. So i presume you see anyone else as town. That was the question.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Actually nah Red was really Townie in that conversation I'm leaving them for now.

@Konno Is there a possibility that Red is Town, even with what your ability has told you?

Yes or no answer.
:what: Sagebee left and gave you his ability to confuse me?

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a question I would love the answer to.

There was no "the lynch is cancelled" or anything. Perhaps a one-shot lynch survive? And if so, which alignment is most likely to have such a thing?
Town don't usually have those or they mostly don't have those kinda of ability, only 3rd and mafia are blessed with that kinda power. So he's not town for sure

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most important thing: Horimiya is life

Next most important point: Sesh, what was going on with your reads and progressions Day 1? The only suspect you seemed to have was Odd and you never mentioned Ryu before voting them. Furthermore, the vote was once it was obvious Ryu would not go out of the lead.

Like, why did you vote Ryu when you had no read of them?

Town don't usually have those or they mostly don't have those kinda of ability, only 3rd and mafia are blessed with that kinda power. So he's not town for sure
Yeah it's 100% not from Town imo.

:what: Sagebee left and gave you his ability to confuse me?
Uh... sorry. I kinda post as I think of things. The Hokage bit is about who I need to look into toDay. Second bit was directed to you, I don't get your question. Third and fourth bits are together.

Let's reformulate. You selected a Poe. Usually this is a suspected list. So i presume you see anyone else as town. That was the question.
Ah, yes. Not 100% definite, but as close as I can get :shrug:

Feels good when you confirm townie lol

@6thHokage how did you survive the lynch?
If it is related to himself he cannot say in the first place, and if he doesn't know he won't have any information to add. It's a futile question.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most important thing: Horimiya is life

Next most important point: Sesh, what was going on with your reads and progressions Day 1? The only suspect you seemed to have was Odd and you never mentioned Ryu before voting them. Furthermore, the vote was once it was obvious Ryu would not go out of the lead.

Like, why did you vote Ryu when you had no read of them?

Yeah it's 100% not from Town imo.

Uh... sorry. I kinda post as I think of things. The Hokage bit is about who I need to look into toDay. Second bit was directed to you, I don't get your question. Third and fourth bits are together.

Ah, yes. Not 100% definite, but as close as I can get :shrug:

If it is related to himself he cannot say in the first place, and if he doesn't know he won't have any information to add. It's a futile question.
If it's a futile question we can just lynch him it's not like town gonna have lynch survive ability

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just said we had a games here with town insanely powerful actions. Including no lynch abilityes.
I doubt you read my post so o say it again. 6th may be town more than 50%.
Except 6th, who is in your Poe?

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it's a futile question we can just lynch him it's not like town gonna have to lynch survive ability
We have already wasted three lynches. Don't waste another one on me. If you still see me as an enemy either take me out at night or investigate me. But I can tell you that I was prepared to be lynched last DP.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just said we had a games here with town insanely powerful actions. Including no lynch abilityes.
I doubt you read my post so o say it again. 6th may be town more than 50%.
Except 6th, who is in your Poe?
I'm not focusing the game much, let just lynch someone between red and sixth, they most likely lost whatever was protecting them from lynch

Who is the him you refer to?
6th

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not focusing the game much, let just lynch someone between red and sixth, they most likely lost whatever was protecting them from lynch

6th
Give me full reasons for this action please.

@Seshmaster since i came to the conclusion that 6th can be town, my all reasoning of you being connected with him kinda vanished. I am now back in considering both of you leaning town.
I have to look to everyone again :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.