Wrong to the highest degree, please help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm glad Xero ended this early, otherwise, it would've been one of the greatest SwearFests on the net. Lol, everyone would be showing their true colours. Like xXKhaled RaizenXx, I for one, thought he was a goodie good good boy.

It's just a hoax.. which will make me sleep easier tonight. O_O
Damn Columbians..

Last edited:

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "Bonsai Kittens" are unfortunately back after three years for those of you who know what that means....but here is the story anyway:

A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called "BONSAI CATS". They are kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The kittens are fed through a straw and they take on the form of the bottle as they grows. They never get the opportunity to move and they are sold as house souvenirs and even Christmas decorations...

here are some pics of this cruelty but please be warned that they are harsh:

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

and this is the official site of this so called "man" :

So if any of you can, please sign this petition, it might sound silly, but the previous petition 3 years ago stopped him^^
now he is back again and doing that in the States.

it just takes a minute and you can keep your mail private
you will find my sig there under the number 24493^^

if you want to do something about this, it is that simple.
even if we are able to save one of them, it is good enough^^

thank you
poor catties:(

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno what to believe..

not a hoax, I have proof
or

(There are more.. just google bonasi kitten -_-)
Here's what I'm trying to figure out: Rei, are you lying and if so, why? Or are you just misinformed? This thing is very clearly just a website. There's no way for anybody to even order one of these things.. there's no Michael Wong Chong in NY.. and none of the email addresses in their little guest book are real.

You live in Greece, yeah? If this is supposedly going on in the USA, how could you have possibly gotten any proof of the situation's reality before our FBI?

I do not like being lied to btw, so I'm just going to hope that you only -think- you were telling the truth just now. o_o

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should say that I won't deny the 5% chance that people are really bottling live animals.... but it'd be in the news before any of us knew about it. >.>

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno what to believe..
or
Here's what I'm trying to figure out: Rei, are you lying and if so, why? Or are you just misinformed? This thing is very clearly just a website. There's no way for anybody to even order one of these things.. there's no Michael Wong Chong in NY.. and none of the email addresses in their little guest book are real.

You live in Greece, yeah? If this is supposedly going on in the USA, how could you have possibly gotten any proof of the situation's reality before our FBI?

I do not like being lied to btw, so I'm just going to hope that you only -think- you were telling the truth just now. o_o
First, i have many many disadvantages but i do not lie, and you can actually ask everyone who knows me to tell you that.
Second, i have never said the word "proof" and i posted the links so that anyone could make his/her research as you did. The only thing i said was that as i am working at an Animal Care Center, some pics were sent to me, other than those i posted here.

Third, it is only normal not to find proof at the internet as this thing is illegal in all countries, so don't expect to see a website advertising these "products".
you can understand that, right? it is funny even to think you could find these on the internet?!

Finally, i do not appreciate at all this personal attack you just made and to be honest I don't try to convince anyone for anything...
I saw something and i posted it, only that.
now why are you turning this into a personal matter i can't understand^^

So since this is getting to personal, can a mod close this thread please?

edit later: It has been in the news of many countries, including mine^^

Reactions: YaminoSoul
Status
Not open for further replies.