Wrong to the highest degree, please help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The "Bonsai Kittens" are unfortunately back after three years for those of you who know what that means....but here is the story anyway:

A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called "BONSAI CATS". They are kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The kittens are fed through a straw and they take on the form of the bottle as they grows. They never get the opportunity to move and they are sold as house souvenirs and even Christmas decorations...

here are some pics of this cruelty but please be warned that they are harsh:

You must be registered for see images

and this is the official site of this so called "man" :

So if any of you can, please sign this petition, it might sound silly, but the previous petition 3 years ago stopped him^^
now he is back again and doing that in the States.

it just takes a minute and you can keep your mail private
you will find my sig there under the number 24493^^

if you want to do something about this, it is that simple.
even if we are able to save one of them, it is good enough^^

thank you

Last edited:

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The "Bonsai Kittens" are unfortunately back after three years for those of you who know what that means....but here is the story anyway:

A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called "BONSAI CATS". They are kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The kittens are fed through a straw and they take on the form of the bottle as they grows. They never get the opportunity to move and they are sold as house souvenirs and even Christmas decorations...

here are some pics of this cruelty but please be warned that they are harsh:

and this is the official site of this so called "man" : [/COLOR]

it just takes a minute and you can keep your mail private
you will find my sig there under the number 24493^^

if you want to do something about this, it is that simple.
even if we are able to save one of them, it is good enough^^

thank you
Yeah I have heard of this. Putting little kittens into small bottles just because they like different shaped-kittens. Who wants a bottle0shaped kitten anyways. Its freaking bulls*it -_-

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i know ima gona get an infractation but what the hell already got a lot of of them
those **** sucking son of a bitches i hate people who do disgusting shit like this and i have seen a lot what idiots would do a crazy thing like this only for souveniers i mean wtf is wrong with this world U_U
**** them **** all people who buy stupid things like that and sorry for my bad language i just get really pissed off when i see crap like this U_U

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i know ima gona get an infractation but what the hell already got a lot of of them
those **** sucking son of a bitches i hate people who do disgusting shit like this and i have seen a lot what idiots would do a crazy thing like this only for souveniers i mean wtf is wrong with this world U_U
**** them **** all people who buy stupid things like that and sorry for my bad language i just get really pissed off when i see crap like this U_U
I agree with you!

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree too, and those aren't the cruelest pics i have seen, i just googled them.
You can't imagine what was sent to the Animal Care center, where i am working as a volunteer, most of them die during that...."process" :(

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said before, this world is getting crazy, they will try anything just to get a new fad going... even to the point of hurting other living creatures,

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree too, and those aren't the cruelest pics i have seen, i just googled them.
You can't imagine what was sent to the Animal Care center, where i am working as a volunteer, most of them die during that...."process" :(
i have seen a lot of shit like this and one of them that i remember right now was some chinese eat babyes so that they can be more efficent(spelling)in *** U_U what idiots

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does eating babies make you more efficient in having ***?
i dont know o_O but i saw pics how they
boil
fry
cut
mix with other spices
desinfect them with alcohol

it was crazy o_O i saw a babyes head in a soup i saw a baby(body)in some soup i think the body was all like dark and it was disgusting U_U

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont know o_O but i saw pics how they
boil
fry
cut
mix with other spices
desinfect them with alcohol

it was crazy o_O i saw a babyes head in a soup i saw a baby(body)in some soup i think the body was all like dark and it was disgusting U_U

SOUP! You don't turn babies into Soup! Yeesh, someone report them to the police!

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok i was reading through the website, and i'm pretty sure its fake...even though it is absolutely horrid and i'd probably kill any and all of them with no remorse.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is animal cruelty to the highest degree that I know of and even if they use Muscle Relaxers the cat is still suffocated to death inside that jar, bottle whatever they stuff them in. Then the idiot goes and makes this public! Hell the cops should have been kicking his front door down by now and putting him in prison with no chance of bail or parole. I signed the pation and if the guy aint put in jail then I will have to find him and stuff him in one of his little jars U_U

Reactions: Rei

Saiga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised that this has started up again. I was pretty sure that this would be put to a permanent stop last time. Its pretty sad.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok i was reading through the website, and i'm pretty sure its fake...even though it is absolutely horrid and i'd probably kill any and all of them with no remorse.
It isn't fake, those pics were sent to our Animal Care Center, an official Institute, i wish you were right though and that it would be fake :(

This is animal cruelty to the highest degree that I know of and even if they use Muscle Relaxers the cat is still suffocated to death inside that jar, bottle whatever they stuff them in. Then the idiot goes and makes this public! Hell the cops should have been kicking his front door down by now and putting him in prison with no chance of bail or parole. I signed the pation and if the guy aint put in jail then I will have to find him and stuff him in one of his little jars U_U
It depends on the law each country has, baby^^
I don't know about the laws you have there, but in Greece for example there is no law that can put you in jail for animal cruelty unfortunately^^
only bails and paroles :(

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It depends on the law each country has, baby^^
I don't know about the laws you have there, but in Greece for example there is no law that can put you in jail for animal cruelty unfortunately^^
only bails and paroles :(
Baby, there are laws here about animal cruelty and they can land anyone in jail for an extended period of time depending on how harsh the crime and this one is harsh beyond belief its worse than the Dog fights and chicken fights U_U

Reactions: Rei

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Baby, there are laws here about animal cruelty and they can land anyone in jail for an extended period of time depending on how harsh the crime and this one is harsh beyond belief its worse than the Dog fights and chicken fights U_U
Then i hope they will as soon as possible...they probably know his website so they also know where to find him...but something must be done for the people who already bought these animals...they must rotten in jail too, or better they should put them inside a tiny bottle as well for the rest of their lives!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.