Wrong to the highest degree, please help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakshi1122

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i love animals and theres only 1 thing 2 say 2 people like that ' ur a sick fucked up mother fucker ' and each person who does this should b locked away not for wat the courts deam 'life' the rest of the persons life and any1 who buys one of these poor animals should b ashamed at themselves

sorry for my foul language but i just get burned up

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WHAT THE ****?!!?!

how can they do such things? they really suck ****!!! those mother fuckers, they turn kitties to this?! :mad:

fucking *******s, they need to get a life and stop harming such weak creatures! :mad:

fucking sons of bitches!! they deserve to be punished and sent to jail and get fucked up by gay prisoners!!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is evil.

Evil.

I hate people who do this. I can't believe anyone would buy one. I understand if the cats were sculptures, but to use real cats? This is unacceptable. DD:<

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone had already sent me an email about those. I couldn't watch.

Have you watched the PETA videos? The ones where they take the animal's fur to make coats while they're still alive. I can post a link if you want but it's not for the faint of heart. I couldn't watch until the end.

Someone should do the same to them...

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone had already sent me an email about those. I couldn't watch.

Have you watched the PETA videos? The ones where they take the animal's fur to make coats while they're still alive. I can post a link if you want but it's not for the faint of heart. I couldn't watch until the end.

Someone should do the same to them...
Bro, I think we've had too much animal cruelty for the day.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy shit, I just read this. wtf is this, keeping cats as pets is bad enough(they may be good companions but they are invasive and excaped cats can destroy stuff and make other native animals endangered and stuff) but this is just BEYOND evil. OMG this is freaken horrible.
(isn't there any animal cruelty laws?)

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
god, this is worse then farming pigs and then butchering them.
(pigs are actually extremely intelligent, and are alot more intelligent then animals like dogs). the sad thing is is that people think that pigs don't know what is going to happen to them when they take them to be butchered.

Status
Not open for further replies.