Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

In focus, Essen aiming two Kunais in sync with the shurikens at the small rock had him leaving the limelight of the world only for that objective. Suddenly his new Sensei had appeared and scared stiff Essen out of his bones.*So this is what the Jounin's are capable of, hiding his presence and approaching me without my consciousness* -Sensei's Speech- Essen nods in acknowledgement. "...the understanding of ninjutsu and chakra is understanding the origin itself; nature transformation and shape manipulation are two major aspects of our manipulation of our chakras as they decide what kind of ninjutsu type will it become, also matter of range and influencing lightning release jutsu itself. Where a ninjutsu is the actions of manipulating chakra and performing a technique. Chakra is the necessity of forming any unnatural event and sacramental to being a shinobi. There types of versions in manipulation of chakra; one type is the spread: this type has the capability to wider areas, second type is the projection: this type has the capability to land directly heavenly onto the destination clean. Third type of version, has to tendency to land in all categories of versions. The last version would be the stationary stable handed technique where it's wielded with your own hands and under your control unable to head off on it's own. Sensei, if I may ask, what would be your name?"

Essen quickly remembers that his information excluded the lightening release; "...for about the lightening release, I would say that what I have explained would only be only enlightened by the explanation in element of choice in jutsu term-wise."

>>Is my role-play at standard level or not?<<
Listening to Essen's explanation I prepared to make my reply. "Oh my I'm sorry for not introducing myself first! My name is Jugram Haschwalth. Now, onto your explanation. I truly liked your point about origins. Chakra indeed goes as far back as the origins of Ninja and today now all living beings are indeed in possession of chakra. So allow me to add onto your knowledge of what chakra is exactly. Chakra is basically the combination of two intrinsic 'energies' in our bodies. One is dubbed physical energy which is harvested from our cells and the other is our spiritual energy which is that of the soul and spirit. Your explanation of nature and shape was good too. You are correct in that they decide what ninjutsu become. Nature transformation basically is applied to raw chakra after it is created through the combination of our spiritual and physical energies. So in our case we apply nature transformation to raw chakra to create raiton chakra. And indeed shape manipulation determine how that raiton chakra is manipulated after it is released. So what do you imagine the behavior of raiton chakra to be like? This is something that we do when we apply nature transformation to our chakra and that is think about the properties of the natre we want." Pausing to take a breath as I had run out of breath from the explanation. As I await Essen's response to my question I take a seat on the grass and get comfortable fiddling with a few blades of grass.

OOC: Of course it is :p. You're doing fine :).

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Listening to Essen's explanation I prepared to make my reply. "Oh my I'm sorry for not introducing myself first! My name is Jugram Haschwalth. Now, onto your explanation. I truly liked your point about origins. Chakra indeed goes as far back as the origins of Ninja and today now all living beings are indeed in possession of chakra. So allow me to add onto your knowledge of what chakra is exactly. Chakra is basically the combination of two intrinsic 'energies' in our bodies. One is dubbed physical energy which is harvested from our cells and the other is our spiritual energy which is that of the soul and spirit. Your explanation of nature and shape was good too. You are correct in that they decide what ninjutsu become. Nature transformation basically is applied to raw chakra after it is created through the combination of our spiritual and physical energies. So in our case we apply nature transformation to raw chakra to create raiton chakra. And indeed shape manipulation determine how that raiton chakra is manipulated after it is released. So what do you imagine the behavior of raiton chakra to be like? This is something that we do when we apply nature transformation to our chakra and that is think about the properties of the natre we want." Pausing to take a breath as I had run out of breath from the explanation. As I await Essen's response to my question I take a seat on the grass and get comfortable fiddling with a few blades of grass.

OOC: Of course it is :p. You're doing fine :).

Essen noticing his teacher taking a sit for the day, as it was to be long. Watching for the moment as his teacher relaxed and fumbled with the grass. Quickly Essen takes his pose for raiton release (8 ft away), the horse stance that he takes had always helped him channel his chakra into this palms as he closed his eyes, holding his hands down in the form he had taken quickly the burst of raiton-like jutsu the white orb of lightning gasrped in his hands appeared to almost be out of control but with enough concentration, it took a small faint shaping and Essen had now formed the small bolts of lightning, "...*sigh*..Jugram Sensei, raiton chakra would be like a sprawling high frequency and zapping form of energy that is definitely dependable on the amount of chakra and development of control, but it's more or so like an electrical loony...for whoever has ever held the power of Lightning; he or she may be able to experience quick reactions and movements to whatever the case..if too much of the discharge of it is release it would lead to heart failure and bursts of libs associated with it...as the cousin to fire Lightning is well-off the supporter and the supported...lightning generally occurs when air is warm and mixed with a cool texture of the sky or rain...but it's not limited to that point. For what I've read, that different types of chakra affect the way the Lightning jutus might appear, but all the same the technique is a positive and negative discording...unless I'm off somewhere, Sensei? " Essen stares at his teacher awaiting his reply. While he plays around with this his technique.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Essen noticing his teacher taking a sit for the day, as it was to be long. Watching for the moment as his teacher relaxed and fumbled with the grass. Quickly Essen takes his pose for raiton release (8 ft away), the horse stance that he takes had always helped him channel his chakra into this palms as he closed his eyes, holding his hands down in the form he had taken quickly the burst of raiton-like jutsu the white orb of lightning gasrped in his hands appeared to almost be out of control but with enough concentration, it took a small faint shaping and Essen had now formed the small bolts of lightning, "...*sigh*..Jugram Sensei, raiton chakra would be like a sprawling high frequency and zapping form of energy that is definitely dependable on the amount of chakra and development of control, but it's more or so like an electrical loony...for whoever has ever held the power of Lightning; he or she may be able to experience quick reactions and movements to whatever the case..if too much of the discharge of it is release it would lead to heart failure and bursts of libs associated with it...as the cousin to fire Lightning is well-off the supporter and the supported...lightning generally occurs when air is warm and mixed with a cool texture of the sky or rain...but it's not limited to that point. For what I've read, that different types of chakra affect the way the Lightning jutus might appear, but all the same the technique is a positive and negative discording...unless I'm off somewhere, Sensei? " Essen stares at his teacher awaiting his reply. While he plays around with this his technique.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.
Hearing the electrical cracks of Essen's lightning technique I smile seeing that he successfully can mold lightning chakra from his own raw chakra. As the crackling begins to disperse I cease twiddling with the blades of grass and look up toward my student. "Excellent job Essen! You are indeed correct when you think of lightning chakra as high frequency and a 'zapping form of energy'. Lightning chakra is probably the most energetic in a sense of all five basic elemental releases. It moves the fastest and has the potential for numerous methods of destruction. Some of these include enhancing the frequency of weapons in a way by infusing them with lightning and increasing their cutting and piercing power. This has been seen with Chidori and its variants as well as when Sasuke would enhance his sword with lightning to dramatically increase its power. As my sensei had said before to you quite some time ago this could be titled a melee form of lightning release. Of course there are other forms as well that have numerous other uses. These include projectiles, or more commonly known in this case as bolts. Others are fields and currents. So...now if I'm correct the last technique you learned was "Lightning Release: Thunder Burn," right? If so, we'll begin from there! Do you have any questions?" I ask before preparing to continue. After asking I take a deep breath of fresh air enjoying the wonderful weather making conditions perfect for a good day of training.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Hearing the electrical cracks of Essen's lightning technique I smile seeing that he successfully can mold lightning chakra from his own raw chakra. As the crackling begins to disperse I cease twiddling with the blades of grass and look up toward my student. "Excellent job Essen! You are indeed correct when you think of lightning chakra as high frequency and a 'zapping form of energy'. Lightning chakra is probably the most energetic in a sense of all five basic elemental releases. It moves the fastest and has the potential for numerous methods of destruction. Some of these include enhancing the frequency of weapons in a way by infusing them with lightning and increasing their cutting and piercing power. This has been seen with Chidori and its variants as well as when Sasuke would enhance his sword with lightning to dramatically increase its power. As my sensei had said before to you quite some time ago this could be titled a melee form of lightning release. Of course there are other forms as well that have numerous other uses. These include projectiles, or more commonly known in this case as bolts. Others are fields and currents. So...now if I'm correct the last technique you learned was "Lightning Release: Thunder Burn," right? If so, we'll begin from there! Do you have any questions?" I ask before preparing to continue. After asking I take a deep breath of fresh air enjoying the wonderful weather making conditions perfect for a good day of training.

-Sensei's reply- Essen nods in agreement, "I do have one question; when you master raiton, are you capable of waving one sign to utilize any technique, also is it possible to stream raiton without waving signs from your own body?...on where we left off with the other sensei would be fine to continue from there, so yes." as Essen came near his sensei after ending the technique he was playing with.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

-Sensei's reply- Essen nods in agreement, "I do have one question; when you master raiton, are you capable of waving one sign to utilize any technique, also is it possible to stream raiton without waving signs from your own body?...on where we left off with the other sensei would be fine to continue from there, so yes." as Essen came near his sensei after ending the technique he was playing with.
"Very good question Essen. So regarding your first question once you complete an element you are indeed capable of specializing in that element because you take your training to an advanced stage and become capable of using fewer hand seals to perform techniques. Regarding your second question I am a bit unsure what you meanby streaming raiton without weaving hand signs from one's own body.If the technique requires no hand seals then indeed you are capable of performing those techniques without hand seals. Can you clarify more on that question?"

OOC: I also wish to answer your first question out of character as it is important to explain this in context of our RP system. Once you complete an element you are indeed capable of specializing in it which means you can either perform the element with a single hand seal for techniques that require hand seals or perform the same number of hand seals at a faster rate. This was seen with people like Kisame who was able to use Water Dragon Bullet with fewer hand seals than Zabuza who required a staggering 44. The logic is that Kisame was a better water user than Zabuza and his training was far more complete. Hand seals are simply ways ninja concentrate and focus their chakra so the reasoning behind that is that with training you are capable of reducing those needed hand seals as you become better at molding that element. Hopefully that makes sense.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Very good question Essen. So regarding your first question once you complete an element you are indeed capable of specializing in that element because you take your training to an advanced stage and become capable of using fewer hand seals to perform techniques. Regarding your second question I am a bit unsure what you meanby streaming raiton without weaving hand signs from one's own body.If the technique requires no hand seals then indeed you are capable of performing those techniques without hand seals. Can you clarify more on that question?"

OOC: I also wish to answer your first question out of character as it is important to explain this in context of our RP system. Once you complete an element you are indeed capable of specializing in it which means you can either perform the element with a single hand seal for techniques that require hand seals or perform the same number of hand seals at a faster rate. This was seen with people like Kisame who was able to use Water Dragon Bullet with fewer hand seals than Zabuza who required a staggering 44. The logic is that Kisame was a better water user than Zabuza and his training was far more complete. Hand seals are simply ways ninja concentrate and focus their chakra so the reasoning behind that is that with training you are capable of reducing those needed hand seals as you become better at molding that element. Hopefully that makes sense.
-Sensei's speech- Essen nods in acknowledgment, "...you've clearly stated what I misunderstood, I was confused about the no need to use hand signs, when you explained the point of it...it became clear." Essen prepares for next task as he stretches.

OOC: Nah, you nailed all possible misunderstandings I had. XD

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Sensei's speech- Essen nods in acknowledgment, "...you've clearly stated what I misunderstood, I was confused about the no need to use hand signs, when you explained the point of it...it became clear." Essen prepares for next task as he stretches.

OOC: Nah, you nailed all possible misunderstandings I had. XD
"Excellent! I'm glad I explained it well for you. So, lets begin and move onto the techniques shall we Essen?" Before allowing him to answer I pull a scroll from my cloak. "So, before we begin the technique I want to explain what I want you to do. We're going to discuss techniques as we go along and pick apart at the mechanics and characteristics of the techniques. Some of them will be fairly straight forward and others will be more complex with many aspects to understand. So when you're preparing to perform your technique I want you to think about what happens to your chakra. Think about the molding together of your spiritual and physical energies which are the two basic ingredients in the creation of raw chakra. Then think about nature transformation and the hand seals you perform while focusing your charka. And finally, mention shape manipulation. And when you're finished, tell me what you think about the technique and if you have any questions. From there we will discuss it more! So the first technique we'll start at is the first of the C-Rank lightning techniques where you'll weave 3 hand seals to create an electric current on your hand and unleash it on one or multiple targets. Lets see you do it!" As I say this I slam my hands on the ground and an earthen wall appears in front of a tree. The wall is tall enough to completely block line of sight with the tree. "I want to see you use this technique to strike the tree behind the wall! The wall in this case is too strong to just be directly destroyed!"

( Raiton: Raigeki) - Lightning Release: Electric Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Dog the user creates an electric current from their hand that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it extends into incredible distances and can avoid obstacles.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Excellent! I'm glad I explained it well for you. So, lets begin and move onto the techniques shall we Essen?" Before allowing him to answer I pull a scroll from my cloak. "So, before we begin the technique I want to explain what I want you to do. We're going to discuss techniques as we go along and pick apart at the mechanics and characteristics of the techniques. Some of them will be fairly straight forward and others will be more complex with many aspects to understand. So when you're preparing to perform your technique I want you to think about what happens to your chakra. Think about the molding together of your spiritual and physical energies which are the two basic ingredients in the creation of raw chakra. Then think about nature transformation and the hand seals you perform while focusing your charka. And finally, mention shape manipulation. And when you're finished, tell me what you think about the technique and if you have any questions. From there we will discuss it more! So the first technique we'll start at is the first of the C-Rank lightning techniques where you'll weave 3 hand seals to create an electric current on your hand and unleash it on one or multiple targets. Lets see you do it!" As I say this I slam my hands on the ground and an earthen wall appears in front of a tree. The wall is tall enough to completely block line of sight with the tree. "I want to see you use this technique to strike the tree behind the wall! The wall in this case is too strong to just be directly destroyed!"

( Raiton: Raigeki) - Lightning Release: Electric Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Dog the user creates an electric current from their hand that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it extends into incredible distances and can avoid obstacles.

Essen watches as his Sensei who quickly has pulled the scroll from his cloak, *I see, Sensei has mastered both lighting and earth natures* and pays close attention to the explanation of the new jutsu.-Sensei's speech- "Alright, I will." Essen Confirms to his Sensei. Essen as he feels the chakra stream from this stomach as it runs through his body quickly enough that without the hand signs you could lose it before it's used, in that case Essen quickly performs the hand signs: Tiger → Snake → Dog, as he is done-his chakra has runs out from through his body into his hands. Placing himself in the horse stance with his hands facing the ground, the electric current runs through streaming raiton seemly uncontrollable but this is the mental position he places himself in quickly grasping any relation to chakra based use; as the thought of having his chakra streaming slowly and at a preventable rate, Essen has released his Lightning Release: Electric Attack! Essen pays no attention to this victory over the control of the new jutsu; his mind is now set to performing the duty. Feeling the form of nature of the jutsu, Essen slams the electric current into the ground as he feels it's power which is now his, take shape as it's cutting through the earth and zapping the area of the ground leaving simple raiton chakra though as it's under the wall toward the tree which was behind it, Essen's good memory; which he could recall the exact place or so the tree was; thus electrifying the tree. Staring at the wall with cold mission like ninja-attitude that exhibits the feel of the predator, "I've land the attack, quickly you should remove the wall before the whole place catches fire." Essen stands from this, as he is determined to had landed his attack, so determined to not even look at his Sensei for all reason depended on this move.

OOC: Still getting to understand Essen as a character, so much to make sure of his personale, XD

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Essen watches as his Sensei who quickly has pulled the scroll from his cloak, *I see, Sensei has mastered both lighting and earth natures* and pays close attention to the explanation of the new jutsu.-Sensei's speech- "Alright, I will." Essen Confirms to his Sensei. Essen as he feels the chakra stream from this stomach as it runs through his body quickly enough that without the hand signs you could lose it before it's used, in that case Essen quickly performs the hand signs: Tiger → Snake → Dog, as he is done-his chakra has runs out from through his body into his hands. Placing himself in the horse stance with his hands facing the ground, the electric current runs through streaming raiton seemly uncontrollable but this is the mental position he places himself in quickly grasping any relation to chakra based use; as the thought of having his chakra streaming slowly and at a preventable rate, Essen has released his Lightning Release: Electric Attack! Essen pays no attention to this victory over the control of the new jutsu; his mind is now set to performing the duty. Feeling the form of nature of the jutsu, Essen slams the electric current into the ground as he feels it's power which is now his, take shape as it's cutting through the earth and zapping the area of the ground leaving simple raiton chakra though as it's under the wall toward the tree which was behind it, Essen's good memory; which he could recall the exact place or so the tree was; thus electrifying the tree. Staring at the wall with cold mission like ninja-attitude that exhibits the feel of the predator, "I've land the attack, quickly you should remove the wall before the whole place catches fire." Essen stands from this, as he is determined to had landed his attack, so determined to not even look at his Sensei for all reason depended on this move.

OOC: Still getting to understand Essen as a character, so much to make sure of his personale, XD
Watching Essen send the lightning below the barrier to electrify the tree made me proud. It looked as if Essen indeed had potential. "You performed the technique well Essen. There are a few things I want you to keep in mind about electrical currents. First as you know you used this technique to manipulate where the current would go. In this case you sent the current underground below the barrier to hit the tree. That was good! It is certainly capable of doing that as you have seen yourself. However, for this technique in particular you don't have to do ground alone. Another alternative would have been to send it over the barrier and then to hit the tree. Now two pointers for you. In this case the target was indeed a tree that would not have moved when the barrier went up to block your line of sight. If the barrier did rise up and it was a living ninja there and you had no way of knowing his exact position you may have a difficult time justifying his location to use a technique such as this one. Now I have two questions for you. Do you consider this technique a stream? And if so what does that mean? Additionally, this technique is a current. As such the tree won't catch fire as you said it would should it have hit it. If it had been a human the electricity would simply course through their body and inflict damage on their ability to control their muscles and movement. The current possesses no physical impact as well...so what does that mean in regards to solids that the current will encounter?"

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Essen disappointed from the fact that his knowledge of the jutsu was wrong, "say...sensei, would a stream jutsu be one without hand signs required? That's my current knowledge of stream vs current. In regards to solids verse current attacks, am guessing that the entire energy would channel around the solidarity as enveloping it...." Essen takes a sit as he is prepared for the explanation.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Essen disappointed from the fact that his knowledge of the jutsu was wrong, "say...sensei, would a stream jutsu be one without hand signs required? That's my current knowledge of stream vs current. In regards to solids verse current attacks, am guessing that the entire energy would channel around the solidarity as enveloping it...." Essen takes a sit as he is prepared for the explanation.
I could clearly see a hint of disappointment in Essen after I asked my questions and made my explanation. "Essen, no need to be disappointed. You performed that quite well and in fact perfectly in how you used it! I am simply just aiming to increase your knowledge." I say with a smile before continuing on. "So a stream is basically something that you're constantly pumping chakra into to keep the technique active. This is different from say a projectile technique which would launch it as a bolt of lightning in this case out of your control once its launched. So in this case you won't be able to do any other techniques while you're pumping chakra into this one to keep the stream moving. And as I said the stream can be channeled into the ground to strike a target or it can go through the air. The technique is quite versatile in that regard. Now onto your second answer. It does envelop it you're on the right track there. The current doesn't have any physical impact meaning it can't break anything. It doesn't smash or cut through objects so using this to block an earth technique for example wouldn't exactly protect you from the earth. Do you have any questions? Did that all make sense?"

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I could clearly see a hint of disappointment in Essen after I asked my questions and made my explanation. "Essen, no need to be disappointed. You performed that quite well and in fact perfectly in how you used it! I am simply just aiming to increase your knowledge." I say with a smile before continuing on. "So a stream is basically something that you're constantly pumping chakra into to keep the technique active. This is different from say a projectile technique which would launch it as a bolt of lightning in this case out of your control once its launched. So in this case you won't be able to do any other techniques while you're pumping chakra into this one to keep the stream moving. And as I said the stream can be channeled into the ground to strike a target or it can go through the air. The technique is quite versatile in that regard. Now onto your second answer. It does envelop it you're on the right track there. The current doesn't have any physical impact meaning it can't break anything. It doesn't smash or cut through objects so using this to block an earth technique for example wouldn't exactly protect you from the earth. Do you have any questions? Did that all make sense?"
Essen who gets embarrassed easily, as he blushes he makes quick to answering "...yes, I wouldn't fall that behind, sensei." saying as he hid this face by facing the ground as to observe it, Essen quickly keeps his emotions in check as he stands up ready for the next task.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Essen who gets embarrassed easily, as he blushes he makes quick to answering "...yes, I wouldn't fall that behind, sensei." saying as he hid this face by facing the ground as to observe it, Essen quickly keeps his emotions in check as he stands up ready for the next task.
"Very good. Now, onto the next technique." As I say this I clasp my hands together causing an earthen pillar to rise up in the distance, roughly five meters away from both Essen and my current position. "The next technique is quite useful yet, from what I have experienced, quite underused. It is called Jibashi, or Electromagnetic Murder. Basically, the technique is two fold in its purposes. It creates a stream, or current of electricity. However, unlike other currents it is actually capable of ripping apart solid earth making it quite useful as a lightning technique. However, the technique has one short fall and that is it can only reach 5 meters, or short-range, from the user of the technique. This weakness can easily be overcome though when you channel this through a water technique. Additionally, this technique actually increases in potency when it is channeled through a water technique making it even more powerful and dangerous. So, do the normal and tell me what you think about this technique but I also want you to tell me why the potency of the technique increases when you channel it through a water technique."

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
You must be registered for see images

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Very good. Now, onto the next technique." As I say this I clasp my hands together causing an earthen pillar to rise up in the distance, roughly five meters away from both Essen and my current position. "The next technique is quite useful yet, from what I have experienced, quite underused. It is called Jibashi, or Electromagnetic Murder. Basically, the technique is two fold in its purposes. It creates a stream, or current of electricity. However, unlike other currents it is actually capable of ripping apart solid earth making it quite useful as a lightning technique. However, the technique has one short fall and that is it can only reach 5 meters, or short-range, from the user of the technique. This weakness can easily be overcome though when you channel this through a water technique. Additionally, this technique actually increases in potency when it is channeled through a water technique making it even more powerful and dangerous. So, do the normal and tell me what you think about this technique but I also want you to tell me why the potency of the technique increases when you channel it through a water technique."

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Damage Points: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Essen in awe of this technique, "...well I have to say that I wouldn't have thought a any less of the property of this jutsu as it's a C rank. I find that by having water as conducting element due to water intensifying the effectiveness of ration as well null the effect over time..." Essen takes note that the waterfall and the wall aren't as far from each other as it's to his advantage to pull the best of both elements to uptake the wall down. Essen performing the dragon sign as he collects his chakra for the jutsu, instantly Essen releases the electro power through his hands as he grabs two kunais from his bag quickly streaming raiton chakra through both as he launches them toward the wall and waterfall. Keeping the electricity flowing as he pumps his chakra through the current he en gulfs the water with excitement for the electricity which he connects his magnetic pulse of electricity with the kunai on the wall as it's electric shock has weakened, Essen leaps toward the waterfall (shinobi leaping) as his summits the electricity to his body, Essen quickly lunches toward the kunai which was struck into the wall; Essen emits all his electric chakra into the kunai thus releasing a heavy shock explosion that splits the wall. Not noticing the wall crumbing toward him as his chakra has depleted and it's to require him at least 3 to 6 seconds to fuse another stream of chakra that could support him from escaping the crumble. "yes!..cra*"

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Essen in awe of this technique, "...well I have to say that I wouldn't have thought a any less of the property of this jutsu as it's a C rank. I find that by having water as conducting element due to water intensifying the effectiveness of ration as well null the effect over time..." Essen takes note that the waterfall and the wall aren't as far from each other as it's to his advantage to pull the best of both elements to uptake the wall down. Essen performing the dragon sign as he collects his chakra for the jutsu, instantly Essen releases the electro power through his hands as he grabs two kunais from his bag quickly streaming raiton chakra through both as he launches them toward the wall and waterfall. Keeping the electricity flowing as he pumps his chakra through the current he en gulfs the water with excitement for the electricity which he connects his magnetic pulse of electricity with the kunai on the wall as it's electric shock has weakened, Essen leaps toward the waterfall (shinobi leaping) as his summits the electricity to his body, Essen quickly lunches toward the kunai which was struck into the wall; Essen emits all his electric chakra into the kunai thus releasing a heavy shock explosion that splits the wall. Not noticing the wall crumbing toward him as his chakra has depleted and it's to require him at least 3 to 6 seconds to fuse another stream of chakra that could support him from escaping the crumble. "yes!..cra*"
"Good work Essen. Indeed the lightning is conducted very well through water making it more potent. This is why lightning/water combinations are so common. They are incredibly useful. Now remember when we're performing these techniques as well no need to do anything extra with the kunai or anything like that. Keep it simple just to gain a grasp on the technique itself. In this case just striking the wall was good, although I liked how you used the terrain and in this case the waterfall to show your understanding of the amplification of the technique. So I also noticed you performed the dragon hand seal for the technique. For this specific technique no hand seals are needed which can increase the speed of a technique quite a bit. So, do you have any questions?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Essen nods as he gets off the ground, that is covered in dust; "no, questions..."
"Excellent. Remember we can stop to ask any questions at any point. Now, the next technique is quite useful and it may seem quite familiar. The Third and Fourth Raikages use something similar where they surround their bodies with lightning causing the synapses in their body to respond better effectively increasing their speed dramatically. However, this technique isn't that complex or potent in that regard but it still involves emitting lightning chakra from your body effectively creating a lightning armor. Now, the technique will cause you to release lightning chakra from all 361 tenketsu from your body. You recall tenketsu are the locations on your body where you release chakra from your chakra network, yes? This does exactly that. The armor will effectively shock anyone and anything that comes in contact with you but only can work for a single attack. This is quite an interesting defense against taijutsu. However there are dangers. I'm going to come at you and strike you with a punch. I don't want you to defend against it with anything else other than this technique. I want you to describe what happens to you when my punch connects and of course, what happens to me." As I say this I ready myself and take a high stance and charge at you. As I enter striking distance of your position I attempt to land a square punch with my left hand at your left pectoral.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Excellent. Remember we can stop to ask any questions at any point. Now, the next technique is quite useful and it may seem quite familiar. The Third and Fourth Raikages use something similar where they surround their bodies with lightning causing the synapses in their body to respond better effectively increasing their speed dramatically. However, this technique isn't that complex or potent in that regard but it still involves emitting lightning chakra from your body effectively creating a lightning armor. Now, the technique will cause you to release lightning chakra from all 361 tenketsu from your body. You recall tenketsu are the locations on your body where you release chakra from your chakra network, yes? This does exactly that. The armor will effectively shock anyone and anything that comes in contact with you but only can work for a single attack. This is quite an interesting defense against taijutsu. However there are dangers. I'm going to come at you and strike you with a punch. I don't want you to defend against it with anything else other than this technique. I want you to describe what happens to you when my punch connects and of course, what happens to me." As I say this I ready myself and take a high stance and charge at you. As I enter striking distance of your position I attempt to land a square punch with my left hand at your left pectoral.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Essen focuses all this charkra into the form of electricity as he releases the energy through his tenketsus as he has done this his body suddenly zaps with electricity and then Essen could suddenly see the world at a different pace and more than before as his sensei comes at him in the slowed motion Essen prepares for encounter which repeals sensei's attack with an electric force. At the moment the attack landed on Essen, quickly every electricity he had collected rushed to deflect the disturbance leading to Essen losing his current. "...amazing"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Essen focuses all this charkra into the form of electricity as he releases the energy through his tenketsus as he has done this his body suddenly zaps with electricity and then Essen could suddenly see the world at a different pace and more than before as his sensei comes at him in the slowed motion Essen prepares for encounter which repeals sensei's attack with an electric force. At the moment the attack landed on Essen, quickly every electricity he had collected rushed to deflect the disturbance leading to Essen losing his current. "...amazing"
OOC: One thing I want to clear up about this technique and thats about the dangers of it as I mentioned but you didn't answer ;_;. Don't worry about it by the way xD. Basically the primary danger behind this technique is yes it indeed does shock someone coming in for taijutsu. So in this case my punch would be met by the electric armor and I'd feel the shock and subsequent nerve damage. However the technique does not protect you from the damage of my punch. That's the biggest danger with this technique. Should I come at you with a punch strong enough to shatter and rip through your chest you'll still die and I'll simply be shocked. So really be careful with this technique. Its quite dangerous if you don't know exactly what kind of defense you're getting from it. Have any questions?

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
OOC: One thing I want to clear up about this technique and thats about the dangers of it as I mentioned but you didn't answer ;_;. Don't worry about it by the way xD. Basically the primary danger behind this technique is yes it indeed does shock someone coming in for taijutsu. So in this case my punch would be met by the electric armor and I'd feel the shock and subsequent nerve damage. However the technique does not protect you from the damage of my punch. That's the biggest danger with this technique. Should I come at you with a punch strong enough to shatter and rip through your chest you'll still die and I'll simply be shocked. So really be careful with this technique. Its quite dangerous if you don't know exactly what kind of defense you're getting from it. Have any questions?
OOC: no, questions. Thank you, for explaining as I really didn't see that. Lol, I'd would definitely had used it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.