Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, I'm happy you've returned. :yayy:
Semi-returned ;_;. But still better than not.

"Well, moving on then. So Chidori Senbon is basically just releasing Chidori on your hand in a barrage of needles. They are extremely fast, precise, and have pretty great piercing power. Now just a note you don't actually have to use Chidori before using this in case you were wondering that. This is its own technique with no prerequisites. Now, try it out!

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Semi-returned ;_;. But still better than not.

"Well, moving on then. So Chidori Senbon is basically just releasing Chidori on your hand in a barrage of needles. They are extremely fast, precise, and have pretty great piercing power. Now just a note you don't actually have to use Chidori before using this in case you were wondering that. This is its own technique with no prerequisites. Now, try it out!

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

"Effectively could hit the chakra points with the right eyes. Numbing the opponent and also easily performed without performing hand seals. It's limited to short range but does not specify if the rank of each senbon. This combined with a fire tech it becomes a surprise attack. When used it really depends on the user's skill to pin point the exactness of this technique, with each countering element. It's given that this won't stop a boulder rowing toward you. I like the precise attack of this whole jutsu and how I could hit pin points of targets." saying before his chakra forms a chidori like release, and aims for the falling leaves in the forest.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Effectively could hit the chakra points with the right eyes. Numbing the opponent and also easily performed without performing hand seals. It's limited to short range but does not specify if the rank of each senbon. This combined with a fire tech it becomes a surprise attack. When used it really depends on the user's skill to pin point the exactness of this technique, with each countering element. It's given that this won't stop a boulder rowing toward you. I like the precise attack of this whole jutsu and how I could hit pin points of targets." saying before his chakra forms a chidori like release, and aims for the falling leaves in the forest.
"Close, but not quite exactly it. Let me explain. You're correct. Numbing the opponent is extremely useful and performing it without hand seals makes it incredibly fast. It also even moves normally at very good speeds. However, it isn't only limited to short range. It can exceed that and move to mid-range from your position. And the rank of each senbon isn't specified because it doesn't matter that much. The total rank of the technique is A-Rank. Because you are releasing numerous senbons they will all individually have very little strength. It is when they strike in force that they become a lethal issue. And good point on the size of counters. You're right that this technique couldn't stop something of that magnitude. So it is a poor counter in that regard.

Anyways, let's move forward. Remember always ask any questions you may have. The next technique is one I hold in high regard for its simplicity but its great usefulness. Concentrating raiton chakra in either palm you release it and then compress and shape it into a ball of lightning. Then you can use it as either a melee attack (think of a Rasengan...just without the spin) or release it as a projectile. Once it strikes its target it will expand into an explosion covering a small area around the location. Very useful. Very deadly. Very simple. Let's see how you do and what you think."

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Close, but not quite exactly it. Let me explain. You're correct. Numbing the opponent is extremely useful and performing it without hand seals makes it incredibly fast. It also even moves normally at very good speeds. However, it isn't only limited to short range. It can exceed that and move to mid-range from your position. And the rank of each senbon isn't specified because it doesn't matter that much. The total rank of the technique is A-Rank. Because you are releasing numerous senbons they will all individually have very little strength. It is when they strike in force that they become a lethal issue. And good point on the size of counters. You're right that this technique couldn't stop something of that magnitude. So it is a poor counter in that regard.

Anyways, let's move forward. Remember always ask any questions you may have. The next technique is one I hold in high regard for its simplicity but its great usefulness. Concentrating raiton chakra in either palm you release it and then compress and shape it into a ball of lightning. Then you can use it as either a melee attack (think of a Rasengan...just without the spin) or release it as a projectile. Once it strikes its target it will expand into an explosion covering a small area around the location. Very useful. Very deadly. Very simple. Let's see how you do and what you think."

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offence
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand, compressing it into a ball of lightning energy. The user can then hurl it at the enemy or trust it forward in a melee attack. Once the ball hits the target, it expands into a massive lightning explosion.
Ikiru concentrates a good amount of chakra within his hand and releases a compounded ball of raiton in a form of energy. Then dashes toward a tree to destroy. "the volt explosion is at the most handy of this jutsu, the expanding just compliments it. I like it and would use it rarely though." as says after the impact.
#Welcomeback

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikiru concentrates a good amount of chakra within his hand and releases a compounded ball of raiton in a form of energy. Then dashes toward a tree to destroy. "the volt explosion is at the most handy of this jutsu, the expanding just compliments it. I like it and would use it rarely though." as says after the impact.
#Welcomeback
"Well, surely you have more details than that, Ikiru! The expansion is what delivers the explosion. You can't have one without the other. Why do you say you'll rarely use this technique?"

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Well, surely you have more details than that, Ikiru! The expansion is what delivers the explosion. You can't have one without the other. Why do you say you'll rarely use this technique?"
"Well sensei, this just isn't my taste in use. If I was to charge toward you with it, you could easily grab my arm then throw me toward a destination to burst. If I were to hurl the attack the moment I get in close range, you'd easily or to say anyone would move out range due to it's undetermined size before expansion. Moreover it's more of handy cap with bare application for only one simple use of element vs element scenario. Understand one thing in form with this jutsu to be of use, that is the expansion of attack. Meh." Ikiru sits as he awaits the next lesson.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well sensei, this just isn't my taste in use. If I was to charge toward you with it, you could easily grab my arm then throw me toward a destination to burst. If I were to hurl the attack the moment I get in close range, you'd easily or to say anyone would move out range due to it's undetermined size before expansion. Moreover it's more of handy cap with bare application for only one simple use of element vs element scenario. Understand one thing in form with this jutsu to be of use, that is the expansion of attack. Meh." Ikiru sits as he awaits the next lesson.
"Fair enough. Certainly some things are more suited to your own style than others. Anyways, moving forward. You are going to be familiar with this technique. This is the Sixteen-Pillar Bind. It is the advanced version of the Four Pillar Bind. So, perform it. But when you perform it only perform the Sixteen-Pillar Bind. Do not perform any of the other techniques that the scroll mentions in combination with it. Those, while they do make good combinations, are not part of our training! Because you've already learned Four Pillar Bind I'm going to let you explore this one on your own."

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind. Using this technique, the user creates sixteen giant pillars by using his lightning chakra to shape the ground into a multitude of pillars, which then form a giant cubic oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Fair enough. Certainly some things are more suited to your own style than others. Anyways, moving forward. You are going to be familiar with this technique. This is the Sixteen-Pillar Bind. It is the advanced version of the Four Pillar Bind. So, perform it. But when you perform it only perform the Sixteen-Pillar Bind. Do not perform any of the other techniques that the scroll mentions in combination with it. Those, while they do make good combinations, are not part of our training! Because you've already learned Four Pillar Bind I'm going to let you explore this one on your own."

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind. Using this technique, the user creates sixteen giant pillars by using his lightning chakra to shape the ground into a multitude of pillars, which then form a giant cubic oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
Ikiru reading the scroll this time as a grown up, he then heads on toward a near by tree. After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the channeling the raiton chakra through him, he creates a even more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind. The massive lightening covers the simple tree. Ikiru ends the jutus. "While it can be used to any range than the previous one. Nothing diff rent from the old one than it being more powerful. Meanwhile it's to be used with conjunction with Earth release and Fire firing biscuit. To counter, one would easily leave through the ground. I'd not use fuuton in this case...would you?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikiru reading the scroll this time as a grown up, he then heads on toward a near by tree. After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the channeling the raiton chakra through him, he creates a even more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind. The massive lightening covers the simple tree. Ikiru ends the jutus. "While it can be used to any range than the previous one. Nothing diff rent from the old one than it being more powerful. Meanwhile it's to be used with conjunction with Earth release and Fire firing biscuit. To counter, one would easily leave through the ground. I'd not use fuuton in this case...would you?
"Bear in mind that it is MUCH larger than the original. The pillars being as tall as buildings potentially and capable of encasing enormous summons (think Pein's giant dog). Anyways, the next three techniques are all unique in their own right. The first is the Chidori Spear. Probably the most unique aspect of this technique is that it actually takes on a certain solidity. So, how do you think the solidity comes into play compared to other raitons?

The second technique is a very useful technique for both defense and offense. It is one of those techniques that allows you to defend against an opponent's technique and immediately go back on the offensive without spending a second move or wasting more time. That is probably the most important take away from this technique. Bear in mind when you are surrounded by the lightning you are limiting your vision and you will be vulnerable from below.

The final A-Rank is Telegram Flash. Pooling a huge amount of raiton chakra beneath your opponent you unleash a pillar of lightning from under them. The radius of the lightning, as the technique so clearly points out, can vary depending on how big you want it. But it must always stay within the range of the technique and within reason.

Any questions?"

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

( Raiton: Denpō Sekka ) – Lightning Release: Telegram Flash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
"Bear in mind that it is MUCH larger than the original. The pillars being as tall as buildings potentially and capable of encasing enormous summons (think Pein's giant dog). Anyways, the next three techniques are all unique in their own right. The first is the Chidori Spear. Probably the most unique aspect of this technique is that it actually takes on a certain solidity. So, how do you think the solidity comes into play compared to other raitons?

The second technique is a very useful technique for both defense and offense. It is one of those techniques that allows you to defend against an opponent's technique and immediately go back on the offensive without spending a second move or wasting more time. That is probably the most important take away from this technique. Bear in mind when you are surrounded by the lightning you are limiting your vision and you will be vulnerable from below.

The final A-Rank is Telegram Flash. Pooling a huge amount of raiton chakra beneath your opponent you unleash a pillar of lightning from under them. The radius of the lightning, as the technique so clearly points out, can vary depending on how big you want it. But it must always stay within the range of the technique and within reason.

Any questions?"

Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

Range: Short-Long
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.
  • "So, how do you think the solidity comes into play compared to other raitons?", "Solidity allows on to have a general control allowing on to have an element act in a way similar to a fixed base, i.e; 'Metal, wood, Earth have a fixed solidity but water as liquid doesn't. In this case means one can't cut through something if not solidity or sharp in this instance.' "The Jutsu gives one another blade to use on hand, this blade is able to reach distances at masters will. Numbing once on contact and dealing multiple inflicts all at once. One has to constantly stream the chakra to fuel it, without enough chakra one can't sustain it. Besides that, it has little to not any problems, I like the jutsu as figured. I'd not combine it with anything at the moment as I find it's perfectly fine as is. Regards to counter one will have to stay out of range as longs as one can. If unable use fuuton to counter is plausible." Ikiru leaps toward a tree as he streams ration to form similar jutsu, Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length, cutting multiple trees at once.
  • "Held within a vortex that protects you, as if fired at the opponent is really neat. While they dodge the attack, you can still hit them. I like the jutsu and it's nice, though I see one is limited while being inside of the jutsu. They won't be able to move as much and sight might be hindered. Combine with on the water source, one can channel the power into it, leaping out before thou. When am faced with this I'd simply use fuuton to overwhelm it." Ikiru makes his way to a near tree, he forms a whirling vortex of electricity around himself. The vortex then takes on the form of a dragon’s head and grows to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of him. The trees are left burning to ashes.
  • "Strong in catch, one can hit a huge area with this jutsu and but in range of course. The forming of handseals and slamming limit the jutsu, making it weak. While it has combinations with doton, I find it's more applicable with suiton as the light will be heightened as well as the power. if used on me, simply counter with fuuton leading myself into the sky." Ikiru walking again near a tree, he performs the seals Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram , slams his hands on the ground and releases into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath the tree before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.