Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
"They fell rather easily," DIO murmured. The Sage let out a deep breath and deactivated his active techniques aside from his Dojutsu and his hold over Vanilla Ice, his head cocked slightly in inquisition.

"Those chumps were never a match for us," Joseph said, rubbing under his nostrils with his index finger.

"Hmm."

"If you two are looking for a challenge..."

DIO and Joseph turned towards the approaching voice, spotting a figure walking towards them. The man was dressed in a dark trenchcoat and a fedora adorned onto his bandaged head, of which only his face was exposed. "You three appear to be very powerful." The man sneered, and tore his coat and hat off, revealing a mane of flowing hair as he posed in front of the sun. "I'll take pleasure in disposing of you."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clone awkwardly strolls in by himself digging his nose and looking around at all the people fighting.

Eh, who needs healing and buffs? You can't go into battle like that. You would instantly turn to vapor. What you need is my free warrior kit. I'm selling it, and you're buying it. It's got the healing back to full at a moment's notice, the Ration Pills, the Ring of Hell, it's got the Medical Steroids, and most of all the official Witchwood stickers, and now for the first time, . It's just three easy installments of $29.99! Now I know what you're thinking "I thought he said it was free." It was free. A true warrior would have jumped on it like a beast, before it went straight up to $99.99!

He called out to the numerous fighters offering his services for a price.​
Chakra: 640
ELM from LM

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clone awkwardly strolls in by himself digging his nose and looking around at all the people fighting.

Eh, who needs healing and buffs? You can't go into battle like that. You would instantly turn to vapor. What you need is my free warrior kit. I'm selling it, and you're buying it. It's got the healing back to full at a moment's notice, the Ration Pills, the Ring of Hell, it's got the Medical Steroids, and most of all the official Witchwood stickers, and now for the first time, . It's just three easy installments of $29.99! Now I know what you're thinking "I thought he said it was free." It was free. A true warrior would have jumped on it like a beast, before it went straight up to $99.99!

He called out to the numerous fighters offering his services for a price.​
Chakra: 640
ELM from LM
The Saint looked at the man, before tossing every cent he had at him..

Shut up and take my money

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Saint looked at the man, before tossing every cent he had at him..

Shut up and take my money
Eh, the first taste is always free.

The clone would pat the man on the back with his right hand infusing him with copious amounts of Yang energy as his body would begin to shift and transform. This would be in unison to him pushing the man's money back at him refusing payment. The clone would provide the man with two large wings appearing as two darkened wings like those of a fallen angel as he coursed the potent wave of Yang through the man's body via direct contact. As the Yang energy coursed through the body it would also increase the man's durability increasing his resistance to physical damage while allowing him flight at a heightened speed.

Who's next? Just ask this man how good he feels now.
( Yoton: Jigoku no Enjin ) - Yang Release: Ring of Hell
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 80 for touch based version/100 for ranged version
Damage: N/A
Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.
Note: Can only be used three times in total.

640 - 80 ( Ring of Hell ) = 560
Remaining chakra: 560

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Escanor stepped up.

"That'll be me! Don't go around boosting our enemies now, kage sama!"

Escanor would let off a grin as he expended his left fist to the Sado clone
The clone would yell at the man in a joking manner.

That's my purse, I don't know you!

He would kick the man in the nads, while coursing Yang energy through the body basically negating the damage anyway.

Two wings would sprout from the individual's back.

Description: By channeling copious amounts of Yang energy, the user is able to infuse others with this, temporarily enhancing their physical attributes. This is achieved in two ways, either by direct touch or proximity. The first is more limited to a single person but has greater benefits; those channeled directly into will be able to reduce 35 damage from physical contact and gain physical alterations to their body that the Yang energy 'breathes' into life, such as twice the height or width of their body, additional arms or legs, etc as long as within reason and used solely for physical purposes. Should the user use the alternative release, then he is able to release Yang energy from his body up to Long range away, affecting all allies in the range. This variant allows the user to augment all allies with the same type of changes, ranging from all gaining wings to more. These changes only last a limited time, however; after 3 turns pass, the grown appendages or changes fall and revert back to normal. Depending on the alteration, one of a few benefits might be obtained.
Note: If additional arms, stronger arms or alterations related to the arm are made, then the target will gain an additional +20 to Taijutsu. If the changes target the head, the user is able to grant a 2x tracking. If leg based alterations are made, then the target will gain either +4 levels to his base speed or +20 damage to leg based tai. If changes target the torso, then an universal durability boost of B rank Ninjutsu immunity is obtained and if wings or similar is created, then the user is able to fly at thrice their speed.
Note: The damage and speed boosts are considered Passive and Base Speed increases. The values listed in the techniques are if the touch based variant is used. If the ranged variant is used, then these benefits are reduced by gained on a lesser scale ( +15 to Tai instead of +20, +2 Speed Levels, 1.5x Tracking, or -15 from all physical clashes).
Note: Touch based variant can only affect up to two people per event. Ranged variant creates a wave of Yang energy that affects up to 3 allies and lasts up to 4 turns.

560 - 80 ( Ring of Hell ) = 480
Remaining chakra: 480

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The clone would yell at the man in a joking manner.

That's my purse, I don't know you!

He would kick the man in the nads, while coursing Yang energy through the body basically negating the damage anyway.

Two wings would sprout from the individual's back.

560 - 80 ( Ring of Hell ) = 480
Remaining chakra: 480
"AHAHAHA Looks like my manhood is stronger than usual!!!! And these wings... Fitting. Very fitting... Thanks Sado!"

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, the first taste is always free.

The clone would pat the man on the back with his right hand infusing him with copious amounts of Yang energy as his body would begin to shift and transform. This would be in unison to him pushing the man's money back at him refusing payment. The clone would provide the man with two large wings appearing as two darkened wings like those of a fallen angel as he coursed the potent wave of Yang through the man's body via direct contact. As the Yang energy coursed through the body it would also increase the man's durability increasing his resistance to physical damage while allowing him flight at a heightened speed.

Who's next? Just ask this man how good he feels now.

640 - 80 ( Ring of Hell ) = 560
Remaining chakra: 560
Suddenly the Saint felt a large raise in his power level, and wings grew which felt as natural as if he was born with them..

Thanks, Kage-sama

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Following their battle against Kars', DIO and Joseph would find themselves approached by yet another enemy. Standing 12 meters away from them was a single man, dressed in a long black coat with dull cream-colored feathers decorating the rim of his hood and at the end of his sleeves. His features appeared rather delicate, his skin pale and smooth and his facial features soft, expressing a bit of calm and near innocence, the only exception being eyes whose expression were rather dull. His hair was slicked back, dropping just above the nape of his neck, and two emerald earrings hung from his lobes.

"You two seem to possess such interesting abilities. Do you mind if I took a turn next?"

You must be registered for see images

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Tsu didn’t bat an eye and grabbed the mans arm as he swung his fist towards her with ease. His movement was sloppy and slow although his face expressed vicious intent. The man was moving violently but he wasn’t in any state to move the way he tried to. Whilst she held the weak man in his place as he kept trying to release his arm she looked him in the eyes.

“...we are here to help”

Tsu sighed as she waited for the man to calm down, and looked towards hakuman

“...what do we do...”
Hakumen looked at his pupil. Things werent as simple as he wanted them to be. Right as he was about to speak he heard a noise, but for some odd reason his spatial sensing didnt pick up on it. Right after he heard a voice

"If you want to save face. Come to the arena, where killing is allowed. There I will show you what you seek"

As Hakumen said this, his body still standing stiff. Turning his back now he marched out. He instructed tsu to follow behind and that the person was now safe. He was going to break down the barrier. There he will find the person he seek

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hakumen looked at his pupil. Things werent as simple as he wanted them to be. Right as he was about to speak he heard a noise, but for some odd reason his spatial sensing didnt pick up on it. Right after he heard a voice

"If you want to save face. Come to the arena, where killing is allowed. There I will show you what you seek"

As Hakumen said this, his body still standing stiff. Turning his back now he marched out. He instructed tsu to follow behind and that the person was now safe. He was going to break down the barrier. There he will find the person he seek
Tsu didnt quite understand the reasoning for allowing the guy to bait him, but she knew it was going to be something worth while. Though in the back of tsu mind the person he heard sounded more feminine. Carefully approaching the situation with ease. Following behind hakumen, he came to an abrupt stop. Looking in the same direction, tsu met the face with the voice. While also putting the person with the crime

"... So you are the person.."

____

This starts our double mission

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

You must be registered for see images

"So you made it. I was getting a bit worried that I might have scared you off.. Where is my manners. My name Is Irene Berselion. I come from two clans. Not worth stating them of course. If you defeat me, maybe you can go on and face the spriggan 12... though the chances of you doing that are even below zero"

The person responsible for attacking that defenseless ninja was her. Irene of the Spriggan 12. Rumor has it that she is one of the top tiers in all of the ninja world, but the reason she was lurking around witchwood was obvious. She was bored. Waiting for people who would ease her boredom she found both Hakumen and Tsu. That is when she challenged them both to the witchwood event. Where she wouldnt have to hold back. Not like she cared regardless. Of course Hakumen and Tsu both accepted the challenge. There it started. Something that couldnt be stopped.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
"Temei," Joseph groaned, dusting off his shoulder as he and DIO regrouped to each others' sides. "That last bastard made us use up a hunk of our chakra."

"Hmm." DIO's eyes wandered across the arena, his senses peeled towards any potential enemies. "Still, it's too early to take another of those chakra-replenishing pills. They have some nasty drawbacks...isn't that right, JoJo?" A brief moment of silence followed DIO's question, as though the Joestar had ignored his question. "JoJo...did you hear-"

"Holy shit!" Joseph gasped, pointing past a crevice.

The Sage turned his gaze to meet where the Joestar was pointing. DIO looked on, a stone-cold expression on his face as a man dressed in a suit reached forward and touched another. From the way he was dressed, the other man appeared to be quite young, a budding shinobi from an academy. Then, in an instant, his body was engulfed in flame, vanishing away in an explosion.

A cold grin spread across DIO's face and Joseph took several steps forward, his expression that of pure anger. "You asshole." Joseph slammed his fist across a large rock near him. "You...you just killed that kid!"

"Hold it, Joseph," DIO purred, stepping to his partner's side. "Who says you get to have all the fun?"

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [Here]

Raiden came out victorious and immediately began looking for his new target but it seemed his partner had a new plan in mind. Knowing he wanted to head off elsewhere, Raiden decided to give him a parting gift. Both of Raiden's hand would glow as he places one on his chest and the other on Mugetsu to heal the damages taken (40dmg each).

With that over with Raiden would head off in a new direction and stop to perform a technique he didn't want to use. But it was finally time. Stringing up several hand seals, Raiden would call forth a coffin from the ground that would open up to reveal his own soldier.

Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

Priest - Sage rank, EIG master Bartholomew clan head with basic 9 abilities, Snake contract/Ninjutsu, NB tai (w/ restricted) Mednin, Fuuin, Kin and EIG. DNA obtained [here] and revived [Here]. His appearance modified to look like

Health:
200 - 200 = 0
Healed back 80% = 160
160 + 40 = 200

Chakra:
2000 - 220 (Used techs) - 5 (Active tech) = 1775
1775 - 10 (Upper Dantian Creation) - 160 (Mystic Palm x2) - 40 = 1565

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [Here]

Raiden came out victorious and immediately began looking for his new target but it seemed his partner had a new plan in mind. Knowing he wanted to head off elsewhere, Raiden decided to give him a parting gift. Both of Raiden's hand would glow as he places one on his chest and the other on Mugetsu to heal the damages taken (40dmg each).

With that over with Raiden would head off in a new direction and stop to perform a technique he didn't want to use. But it was finally time. Stringing up several hand seals, Raiden would call forth a coffin from the ground that would open up to reveal his own soldier.

Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.

Priest - Sage rank, EIG master Bartholomew clan head with basic 9 abilities, Snake contract/Ninjutsu, NB tai (w/ restricted) Mednin, Fuuin, Kin and EIG. DNA obtained [here] and revived [Here]. His appearance modified to look like

Health:
200 - 200 = 0
Healed back 80% = 160
160 + 40 = 200

Chakra:
2000 - 220 (Used techs) - 5 (Active tech) = 1775
1775 - 10 (Upper Dantian Creation) - 160 (Mystic Palm x2) - 40 = 1565
Medusa finally sees one without a partner. She would walk towards Raiden while Riku stays put. Medusa grins.

Seems your partner left. You wish to pair with me? I only seek to get my hands on the juicy meats out there.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei and Hotsuma would walk out of there first battle unharmed. Looking around they would notice two others. Hei's eye's would widen as he recognizes the woman with a cloak of chakra around her. He would smile as he walks over to her.

"You're that woman who attacked me for no reason. We'll fight you next."

-Official Challenge to Zatanna and Rexii (Soul Bound)

Hei:
Chakra: 3350 +10% - 10 = 3340
Health:160
Rhitta: 5/5

Hotsuma:
Chakra: 900 + 10% 1060
Senjutsu: 570 - 10 = 560
Health:160
Medusa finally sees one without a partner. She would walk towards Raiden while Riku stays put. Medusa grins.

Seems your partner left. You wish to pair with me? I only seek to get my hands on the juicy meats out there.
"Very well..."

Raiden said as he swallowed a pill from the capsule in his mouth. He would look in another direction at a new duo and head towards them.

Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

1565 - 10 (Wuji Dao creation) - 20 (Edo)

Official challenge to Serpent & Lgeezy. I'll make the thread with first move after we discuss what type of battle we'll go with z.z

@LGeezy @Serpent

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Zeref and Loki wake up as Tobirama is stood looking down on them as they come around. Even though they'd not managed to win their fight atleast they were still in fighting condition (returning with 80% health). Returning to their feet, Zeref looks on at his ally.

"Ima make you stronger for next time"

He places his hand on Loki. Loki would gain like hawk eyes, enhanced vision to have 2x tracking, his legs would become hencher so he would increase his base speed by +4 levels and he sprouts some demonic wings too, demon loki it is, just like zeref likes em.

"Much better"

With that Zeref looked around, saw the weird guys over in the arena (Serp and Lgeezy) and shouted to them...

"This weird looking guy with wings say's he can beat your ass.... you gonna take that kinda talk from someone who looks like him?"

Tobirama facepalmed so hard that he damaged his edo like face as the ash had to reform a lil bit. Loki gave Zeref a look that suited his new demon appearence.

Zeref now walked behind Loki having their attention. Speaking overly loud:

"Woah dude, don't bring their families into this..... HEY GUYS... you really gonna let him talk about you like this?"

Official challenge to Lgeezy and Serpent should they decline the other challenge.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Both Zeref and Loki wake up as Tobirama is stood looking down on them as they come around. Even though they'd not managed to win their fight atleast they were still in fighting condition (returning with 80% health). Returning to their feet, Zeref looks on at his ally.

"Ima make you stronger for next time"

He places his hand on Loki. Loki would gain like hawk eyes, enhanced vision to have 2x tracking, his legs would become hencher so he would increase his base speed by +4 levels and he sprouts some demonic wings too, demon loki it is, just like zeref likes em.

"Much better"

With that Zeref looked around, saw the weird guys over in the arena (Serp and Lgeezy) and shouted to them...

"This weird looking guy with wings say's he can beat your ass.... you gonna take that kinda talk from someone who looks like him?"

Tobirama facepalmed so hard that he damaged his edo like face as the ash had to reform a lil bit. Loki gave Zeref a look that suited his new demon appearence.

Zeref now walked behind Loki having their attention. Speaking overly loud:

"Woah dude, don't bring their families into this..... HEY GUYS... you really gonna let him talk about you like this?"

Official challenge to Lgeezy and Serpent should they decline the other challenge.

Escanor saw a man give some weird guy some wings, similar to what Sado did. Was he trying to out do Sado sama? Was the weird guy tryna out do Escanor himself? They really had the audacity. The gall.

"Hey...... I feel like you're challenging me. My wings are superior.... Shall i crush you, or will you remove those wings? Only my partner and i are permitted to have them..."

Official challenge to perv ans SB. If yall accept lmk on discord and I'll thread up with a move. Gang gang.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Escanor saw a man give some weird guy some wings, similar to what Sado did. Was he trying to out do Sado sama? Was the weird guy tryna out do Escanor himself? They really had the audacity. The gall.

"Hey...... I feel like you're challenging me. My wings are superior.... Shall i crush you, or will you remove those wings? Only my partner and i are permitted to have them..."

Official challenge to perv ans SB. If yall accept lmk on discord and I'll thread up with a move. Gang gang.
Dunno how this works atm....

Venom challenged Serp and Lgeezy
We then challeneged serp and Lgeezy
You then challenged us

So we wait on the outcome of serp/Lgeezy's decision then if they choose to fight venom/priest, we decide if we accept or decline your challenge?

Reactions: Shady Doctor