Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I perform the four handseals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram and then inhale deeply, gathering wind chakra in my lungs. I exhale, creating a powerful blade of wind chakra that surges towards the tree, destroying it.

I perform the bird handseal and begin to mold wind chakra. I then overlap my hands and forcefully exhale the wind chakra, creating a wave of wind that collects dust from the air and the ground that engulfs the training dummies, grinding them into nothing

Then, noticing the giant ox summoned onto the field, I create an immense amount of wind chakra in my core and inhale, taking in air from my surroundings. I then pound my stomach, increasing the pressure of the ind as it is pushed out from my mouth as a deadly sphere of sharp winds that collides with the ox and repels it, leaving it severely damaged

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Try the last two jutsu again.

1. The dust is not gathered from the environment but is instead created with your chakra along with the wind.

2. You forgot to form handseals.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I perform the bird handseal and begin to mold wind chakra. I then overlap my hands and forcefully exhale the wind chakra, creating a wave consisting of a mixture of wind and dust that engulfs the training dummies, grinding them into nothing

Then, noticing the giant ox summoned onto the field, I preform the necessary handseals and create an immense amount of wind chakra in my core and inhale, taking in air from my surroundings. I then pound my stomach, increasing the pressure of the ind as it is pushed out from my mouth as a deadly sphere of sharp winds that collides with the ox and repels it, leaving it severely damaged

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You got it. Up next is another wind jutsu originally used with a fan. Perform 5 handseals and exhale wind in the form of a net composed of slicing winds intersecting each other. Pretty simple. Start by preparing some seafood.

*points to a giant crab you didn't notice before*

You must be registered for see images
(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Next, i want you to focus wind chakra in your hand and wave it in front of you, releasing blades of wind from each of your fingertips that should come together into a single scythe of air. This jutsu is similar to the Wind Blade jutsu you learned a while back but this was shown to have enough power to stop the advance of Sasuke's susanno. Cut down a thick tree around here for firewood.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

Now i want you to focus wind chakra in your lungs a begin a deep inhale. The chakra should increase the amount of air you take in and actually produce a vacuum effect that can pull an opponent towards you. Then condense the air you have taken in and exhale it all at once as a powerful wind bullet similar to the one you did not long ago. Get these guys away from my dinner!

*points to a group of Peins rushing toward my boiled crab*

( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.