Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gather chakra inside my lungs and then use nature transformation to convert it into wind chakra. I take a deep breath and then exhale, releasing a powerful blast of wind. The blast of wind is directed at the clone, and once it hits. the clone disperses.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the blast of wind heading towards me, I gather fire chakra inside my lungs and expel it as a stream of fire. The two jutsu collide and due to the strength of the fire technique and fire's natural advantage over wind, the fire stream absorbs the wind jutsu, using the ind as fuel for the flames. The fire is sent towards the clone with increased power and then hits it, burning it.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

...for this jutsu gather your wind chakra into your sword then swing it releasing a vortex that expels anything on your body...

One/three advantages:
One/three disadvantages:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:

• 1. Doesn't require handseals
  • 2. Can be used to repel the opponent or objects away from you
  • 3. Is fast
One/three disadvantages:

• 1. Requires a sword
  • 2. Can only be used in short range
  • 3. Can't do damage

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by unsheathing my sword using my right hand and kneading a large amount of wind chakra in my body by changing the nature of my chakra. Then, I channel the chakra into my right hand, allowing it to flow through the hilt of the sword, and then into the blade. After infusing my chakra into the sword, I swing it around me, creating a vortex of sharp winds that surrounds my body and repels any object close to me.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After the clone spews sticky rain at me, I unsheathe my sword and channel my wind chakra into it. I swing the sword and create a vortex of fast spinning winds that surrounds my body and blocks the sticky rain from damaging me

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great, moving on...

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

...for this technique mold your wind chakra over a weapon to increase its sharpness and size...

One/three advantages:
One/three disadvantages:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One/three advantages:

• 1. Increases the power of a weapon
  • 2. Increases the range of a weapon
  • 3. You can use it to make kunai large so they can be used in close range to counter a sword
One/three disadvantages:

• 1. Can not reach long range
  • 2. Can be parried by weapons infused with lightning

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After seeing the clone appear, I take out a kunai and then gold it it in my right hand tightly. I gather wind hckara inside my body and focus it into my hand, allowing it to flow throw the kunai. The wind chakra acts as an extension of the kunai, creating a sword made out of wind, Then, I run up to the clone and pierce through its chest with the wind-infused kunai, causing it to immediately disperse in a puff of smoke

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the wind infused kunai flying towards me at great speeds, I quickly draw my sword and hold it up in the air. As the kunai apprachs me, I swing my sword down while focusing lightning chakra through it. The lightning chakra empowers my sword and defeats theb wind chakra. knocking the kunai away from me