Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seeing the wind infused kunai flying towards me at great speeds, I quickly begin to gather wind chakra inside my lungs. Then, I channel the chakra into my mouth and focus my gaze onto the approaching kunai. I exhale and release a powerful blast of wind that repels the kunai away from me.

(Futon: Ressenpū) - Wind Release: Violent Whirlwind
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good, moving on...

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

...for this technique, gather your wind chakra into your mouth and release it as a stream of wind that you mold into a twister to attack...

One/three advantages:
One/three disadvantages:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late reply

One/three advantages:
1. No handseals
2. It is quick to perform
3. It would be hard for the opponent to evade

One/three disadvantages:
1. Can only be used in mid range
2. Easy to see

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
For now on, each jutsu I give you, you'll perform it in a combo of any kind with a fire technique of your choice.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

You begin to gather your wind chakra & pass it through your weapon, storing it within. You then continue to swing your weapon around causing a wave of wind to blast forward covering a moderate area, enough to block off multiple projectiles.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by taking out my sword and then gathering wind chakra through it, imbuing the blade with a stream of sharp wind chakra. With a swing of my sword, the wind chakra is released as a gust of slicing wind aimed in the direction of a tree in the training grounds. Immediately after releasing the blast of wind, I gather fire chakra in my throat and shoot it from my mouth in the form of a stream of fire that engulfs the gust of wind in flames( Katon: Shōkasou - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream). The mixture of wind with the fire destroys the tree, slicing it in half while burning it to ashes.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
So, my training method is straitforward. I only require you to perform each jutsu with as much detail as possible. It should cover the entire process and depending on the jutsu should include molding chakra, creating the element, manipulating it into the form you want, and its effect on the target. Your targets are usually Pein and their summons. Feel free to ask if you ever have a question for me.

For this jutsu just channel wind chakra into your sword and swing it, releasing the chakra as a big gust of wind. Nothing new. Clean this place up.

*points to a few Peins lounging around with accumulated trash piled around them*

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Next, perform 4 handseals and produce wind ahead of you that spins rapidly and is launched towards your target as a small tornado with cutting properties. It should lift your target within the vortex and slash him multiple times all over his body. Teach him a lesson.

*points to a Pein running at you with scissors*

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

Now perform a series of handseals and create a sharp gust of wind in front of you that should be able to split an incoming wind technique in two and redirect it back towards the attacker as a spinning vortex of wind. This move is mostly used to counter wind jutsu and will only work on jutsu B rank and below. Defend yourself from my clone's attack and return it to him.

*creates a clone who swings a giant fan and releases a small, slicing tornado towards you*
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.
(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Unsheathing my sword with my right hand, I focus my attention on the group of Peins. I begin to knead chakra inside of my body, which is then converted into wind chakra which I channel into my arm. After charging wind chakra through the blade of my sword, I swing it downwards, expelling the chakra as a gust of wind that is sent rushing towards the Paths of Pain, blasting them backwards

Quickly, I perform the handseals Monkey, Tiger, Boar and Hare to begin the technique. Creating quantity of wind chakra inside my body, I focus the chakra into my hands and produce a current of wind in front of me which I then manipulate to create a rotating mass of sharp winds which I send into the direction of the Paths runing towards. It is then lifted into the air and then cuts appear all over its body.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Creating wind chakra and focusing it into my arm, I create a slicing gust of wind which I send towards the oncoming vortex of wind. The gust of wind slices through the vortex, splitting it in half and neutralising it. Taking advantage of the wind attack, I then return it towards the clone, destroying it.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I'd prefer if you didn't put your replies in spoilers.

Great. Now stand somewhere with sand or dust nearby and blow a strong wind gust at your target which carries the dust with it. The dust in the wind makes the attack more damaging. Punish these slackers.

*points of a couple of Peins lounging on a miniature beach*

You must be registered for see images
(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinite Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Next, simply throw a punch and release a huge vortex of wind from it towards your target. This jutsu can be executed quickly and is a great move to use in conjunction with fire jutsu. Clear these guys out.

*points to the other Peins trying to sneak away together*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by creating wind chakra inside my body and then focusing on the little sandpit that the Pains were lazing on. I use my chakra to gather all of the sand at one point and then I send a gust of wind towards it, showering the Pains in sand while at the same time pushing them away.

Gathering a large amount of wind chakra in my right hand. I notice the Pains trying to sneak away and sprint towards them. I draw back my hand and throw a punch, releasing a vortex of wind that crashes into the Pains and sends them flying into the distance.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Alright. This one's pretty unique. You need to hold out your hand and condense wind in the shape of a large demonic claw extending from your hand. The claw can be controlled and functions just like an actual hand with great strength. Try breaking through this wall. Doton: Doryuheki!

Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Next, simply cover your hand in wind chakra to strike your target with rock-crushing force. Take him down.

*a Pein gets in a fighting stance and rushes at you*

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Now do the same as before but with your leg instead.

*sends another Pein at you*

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After seeing my sensei create a wall of earth, I perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and start running towards the wall while holding out my right arm, my hand open. I use my chakra to condense a large amount of wind in my hand, while adding wind natured chakra to it. I then use shape transformation, the result being a massive demonic claw that forms from the condensed air and extends forward and collides with the earthen wall, tearing it apart and sending chunks of rock scattering around the place

Noticing a Pain heading towards me, I gather wind chakra in my body and channel it into my right hand. The chakra is then released around my hand, coating it in wind chakra. As the Path of Pain approaches and gets close to me, I lunge foward and use my wind-enhanced hand to chop at the Pain's neck, stunning it.

After another Pain is sent towards me, I create wind chakra and focus it into my leg. Then, I release the chakra so that it covers my leg in wind chakra, similar to the previous technique. As the Pain gets close to me, I swing my leg towards it and perform a hard kick aimed at its head using my wind-coated leg, cracking its skull and knocking it onto the floor

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. Now perform 3 handseals and generate a small hurricane that carries your target away as it travels. It's nothing new but you can combine this technique with other elements by absorbing them into the hurricane. Hit him with some unexpected weather.

*points out a Pein sunbathing nearby*

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Next, form 4 handseals and create a spinning disk of cutting wind sent at your target. You've learned a weaker version of this already. There's your target.

*points to a Pein hiding behind a tree*

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

For this one simply generate a huge gust of cutting wind launched at your target. It's cutting ability isn't great but it could push back large and heavy objects like giant summons. Try it out.

*summons a giant Ox looking ready to charge*

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After performing 3 handseals, I generate wind chakra inside my body. I look at the Pain subathing and swing my arms in its direction. With this action, a small but powerful hurricane that is focused on the Pain is released from my body, carrying it off of the ground and sending it flying away.

I begin by performing four handseals and gathering wind chakra in my lungs. I channel the chakra into my mouth and expel a gust of wind. Using shape transformation, I give shape to the wind, and turn it into a large spinning disk of sharp winds. The disc speeds towards the tree and slices it in half, revealing the Path of Pain that was hiding.

After seeing the Giant Ox appear, I gather a good amount of wind chakra in my body and release it into the air, summoning a large gale of wind that collides with the ox as it charges, causing it to topple over and fall to the ground

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good enough. Now i want you to breathe wind chakra into your palm, shaping it into a spinning ball while you do. Then shoot it at your target with great speed that will result in a powerful impact capable of smashing rock. This jutsu can be executed quickly, allowing for multiple uses in a short time. Find your next victim.

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Next, produce a wave of water and send it at your target. Quickly follow up with a gust of wind to increase to speed and force of the wave. If you don't know water jutsu skip it. Ruin these guys' day.

*points to a group of Peins building a really intricate sand castle.*

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

For this one gather wind chakra on your hand and simply punch your target, releasing a strong burst of wind on impact to send him flying. Here comes a new challenger.

*one of the Peins gets into a fighting stance and rushes at you*

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin by gathering wind chakra in my lungs. I breathe out a ball of wind chakra into my right hand. I then see a boulder in the field and point my hand towards it. The ball of wind is then shot from my hand as a projectile, travelling with great speed. On impact with the boulder, it smashes through the thick rock, destroying it.

I begin by using my water chakra to create a wave of wind that I send towards the Paths of Pain building a sand castle. After doing this, I use wind chakra in my body to expel a gust of wind from my mouth, into the wave. The wind makes the wave more powerful and flow faster, crashing into the Pains and their sandcastle and causing them all to fall to the ground.

Gathering a large amount of wind chakra in my right hand. I notice the Pain rushing towards. I draw back my hand and throw a punch into his gut, releasing a blast of wind that sends the Pain flying away

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Decent. Here we begin the A-ranks! I can't explain it any better myself so read the description and try it out.

*sends a Pein dashing at you with a sword*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Next, perform the Ram handseal and inhale as you focus fuuton chakra in your lungs. Then exhale the chakra, converting it into a massive amount of wind while applying shape manipulation to compress it until it leaves your mouth, moving at high speed. At that point the wind blast runs wild and rapidly expands to destroy everything in its path due to the great force exerted by the winds, resembling a giant dome after making impact. Here's your target.

*summons a giant multi-headed dog after you*
(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*tosses you a giant folding fan*

For this one you must send wind chakra into your fan and swing it, releasing the chakra as a huge wind gust colored dark by the storm clouds mixed in with it. Manipulate the wind to spin as its released to generate a huge tornado advancing on your target and trapping him inside the vortex. There, the storm clouds that are part of the tornado should discharge lightning bolts at your target, electrocuting him before dropping him to the ground.
The video gives you a better idea of it. Try it out.

*tosses a giant fan to you and three Peins start running for their lives*

[video=youtube;4taeJK6jhsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4taeJK6jhsQ[/video]
(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late reply :sweat:

I begin by channeling wind chakra into my hand. With a thrusting motion, I send forward an invisible blade of slicing wind that materializes from my fingertips. The wind sword travels towards the Pain at high speed, cutting through its body leaving it defeated.

As I see the giant dog heading towards me, I perform the Ram handseal and create wind chakra in my lungs which is then directed towards my mouth. I then exhale the chakra, which takes the form of a massive blast of wind that destroys everything in its path, including the multi headed dog. On impact it expands into a dome of raging winds that tears anything in the are to shreds.

I catch the giant fan and notice the three paths of pain trying to flee. I focus wind chakra into the fan and swing it towards them, creating a gust of wind that turns into a huge tornado, coloured black by the dark thunderclouds infused in it. The tornado catches them, tossing them around while the clouds release bolts of electricity, electrocuting them.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not bad. Moving on, i want you to perform the Rat, Snake, Horse, and Dog handseals. Then take a deep breath and exhale while spinning your body. The wind blown should be take the form of a large blade of compressed wind covering a wide area around you and capable of hitting multiple targets. Mow these guys down.

*four Peins wielding blades surround you and close in *

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Next, create a wind gust ascending into the sky. Then disperse it throughout the sky and manipulate the weather to create dark clouds in storm-like conditions. The clouds should then disappear as a large tornado of slicing wind is created and descends from the sky onto your target, slashing them violently in the vortex. There's your target.

*points out a tree house with Peins hiding inside*

[video=youtube;mQ_UWCFwn1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_UWCFwn1M[/video]
(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

For this one swing your fan twice and create two small tornadoes similar to the other tornado jutsu you've been doing. The first one should trap your target in it and the second should combine with the first into a giant slashing tornado. Punish these criminals.

*points to a couple Peins running at you with scissors*

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After seeing the Pains surrounding me, I quickly perform the four handseals, and take a deep breath, gathering wind chakra in my lungs. I exhale the wind in the form of a sharp, compressed blade of wind that, with a rotation of my head, I send towards the Pains, cutting them into pieces.

I begin by creating a substantial amount of wind chakra in my body, which I then release into the sky, causing the clouds to change colour. Manipulating the chakra in the sky, I create a build up of slicing wind, creating a stormy atmosphere. The chakra comes down as a powerful tornado that terrorises the landscape and destroys the Pains hiding in the treehouse.

Whipping out my giant fan, I send a wave of wind chakra into the atmosphere which creates two large tornadoes that race towards my opponent. The first one immobilises them using the strong force of the winds and the second one then comes along to finish the job, cutting my opponents into bits

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Decent. Here's an easy one: After performing the Bird, Hare, Horse, and Ram handseals exhale a vertical blade of compressed wind 2 meters long at your target that holds a decent amount of destructive force. Demolish this tree.

*points to a large tree nearby *
(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Next, perform the Bird handseal and blow an incredibly fast stream of wind and dust through overlapped hands toward your target. The combination of wind and dust makes this attack very damaging as it grinds away at the target until there is nothing left. Try it out.

*sets up a few training dummies close together*
(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Now i want you perform handseals (Idk which ones) and take a deep breath, imbuing the air taken in with wind chakra at the same time. Then pound your stomach to increase the pressure at you release a great spinning wind bullet at your target that causes major damage to anything in its path, even giant summoning animals. Speaking of which...

*summons a giant Ox looking ready to charge*
(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
Range:Short-Long
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.